News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Former Lurker

Previous topic - Next topic

garyskadoo

Hello everybody. My name is Gary. I have been lurking about for a couple of months and thought I should introduce myself. I'm not the creepy type of lurker however, I was just trying to absorb as much information as possible and there is so much to look through. Anyway, being the normally shy type I've just recently decided to come out of my shell a little and this seems like a wonderful site with very helpful members with a lot of insight so you'll just have to bear with me a bit. Thanks.
-Gary

Hannah b

hello Gary! Welcome :lol: Congratulations for becoming an official member - feel like at home  :wink:
The only constant in the Universe is change

garyskadoo

Thank you Hannah b!  :lol:

DH

Welcome Gary!

This is a great forum to learn and to share.  Don't be shy here!  Let us know more about what you experience.    :-)

DH
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

garyskadoo

I'm looking forward to doing just that, DH.

Nick

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson