News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Greetings

Previous topic - Next topic

Reemy

Hi, Kevin!  Welcome to the forums[:)]

There's a lot of information here on energy work, so you should find plenty to satisfy you.

As for meditating with noisy folks around, I find earplugs really help.  Just the cheap little squishy ones from the drug store.  If you live in the woods, definitely try to do it outside sometime.  I love meditating in the forest!

Namaste,
Reemy

Nick

Hi thesoulforged,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums! [:)] Looking forward to your participation.
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

thesoulforged

thank you both.[:)]

-Kevin

thesoulforged

Greetings.

I have ventured these boards a lot recently, but just now have I decided to register. So greetings.[:)]

I am interesting in projection and things, but I care about energy work above all else right now. I try to meditate twice daily but it is hard to find the time and quiet living with parents. (they leave sci fi on 24/7 and my room is so close to the living room I hear the background sound all the time..I live in the middle of the woods though..I should try meditating outside) So I usually end up meditating with Brainwave generator. So yeah....

-Kevin