News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Greetings..

Previous topic - Next topic

Phalanx

Greetings all,

So I have been a lurking around this place for.. a while now and finally thought it was time to join in.
Of course for similar reasons that most people tend to register themselves, requiring help of some sorts with Astral Projection.
A few years ago I had my first run ins with the "vibrations" and of course then like many before me I thought I was dying of some unknown abnormality. Of course I learned of what it really was and since then I have had some on and off again attempts at projecting and over the past few weeks I have picked it up again with some unknown vigor or need.

What brings me to this place is to a degree many of Franks posts and his concepts of the astral and how to get there and the such, and yes I have read Monroe's books and understand where some of Franks terms come from and I also have knowledge of electrical applications that make their explanations understandable. But I like the way Frank has described things better as they feel less technique"y" . Sad that I never came about all of this sooner as I would liked to have a chat with some of the earlier members that don't seem to be active any longer. And also I am drawn here due to Personalreality's post, How I Got Out For The First Time, which has also sped things along past a few blocks so far. I have been about on other forum's and such before usually asking simple questions but I have since stopped using such places as there tend to always be drama, pushed opinions, and a jumble of miss information.

That's about it I think.
Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard

fowlskins

Welcome and good luck with your attempts

donkeykong

Welcome to thee forum
I love astral projection!