News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello!

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Welcome to the forums Aerli [:D]

I would love to hear the details on your experiences, no matter how short!  People can learn from it or give advise on how to help you stay out longer. [:D]

Look forward to reading more from ya.

Nay

wantsumrice

There's a lot to learn in so much time!  =) Welcome to the forums, and take your time sifting through the plethora of information.  And don't forget to have fun [:)]  Looking forward to your posts.

~ivan

Aerli

I found this forum last night and started reading through some of it.  There's some really interesting discussions going on here and I hope I can contribute a little.

I've been practicing projecting for about four years now and have had probably three out of body experiences that I can recall.  They were all very short but my first experience really changed my whole view of the universe and how amazing it really is.  My life and lifestyle have completely changed.

I haven't projected for a while but I feel like it's time to start moving in that direction again.

Aerli