News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Namaste!

Previous topic - Next topic

Selande

Astral Pulse,

Greetings! My name is Selande, and I just registered here with the forums. I had to battle to registration bot three times, but Xanth was able to get me situated. I am for sure glad that I found this site, because I have had so many experiences and never had an avenue to direct them. I know I am not alone, so I feel comfortable talking things over with you all here at Astral Pulse.

I began my spiritual journey three years ago when I joined the oil boom in North Dakota. I work for a fracking company. Now before you all frown, I do this until we find free energy, oil paves the way for technology and honestly  we need need it right now, regardless.

I met my mentor in my spiritual journey who shown me the way and introduced me to Kryon (Lee Carol). Since then, I am a transcendentalist/buddhist hybrid! Haha! I meditate and find ways to reach higher levels of conscienceness. The most helpful teacher I have found is Eckhart Tolle. Without him, my mind would not be as free as it is today. Rasha also is a runner-up to these teachings of Oneness.

Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming have a unique framework for my spiritual journey. I have achieved both, on numerous occasions and can access the Akashic Records, which we are all encouraged to peruse! It was not an easy journey, but it rocked the very foundation of my spiritual "dwelling."

I look forward to spending time with you all!

Selande

Xanth

Hey Selande!

Yes, please accept my deepest apologies for the registration troubles.
Because of the spammers, we've had to close down the open registrations we had.
We're in the process of trying to get some new forum software up and running soon to alleviate the need for the personal registration attention.

I'm glad that you stayed with us through the process though.  We really do appreciate the persistence members have in joining the forum community.  :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the Pulse. You arrived safely after a tricky start amongst the spam. Your voice was heard and you're now here.
It'll be interesting to hear of your experiences and methods etc.
We're openminded so feel free to post when ready.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Selande

Many times in life, you are drawn to something because it is right for you. Other times, you may be repulsed. What is right for one soul traveler may not be right for another.

I was persistant, because my spiritual conscience guided me and kept tugging at me, whispering "patience."

roman67

Finally, you joined the website. Welcome to AP forum. Good to see you here. Feel free to share anything.

Astralzombie

Welcome!

Don't sweat the fracking. I make a living off the Eagle Ford Shale here in South Texas. If you ever get tired of the cold and don't mind making more money, they're always hiring.  :-D

Many people take a big slight with the oil biz for many conspiratorial reasons but one thing they consistently do is they squirm out of their responsibilities after huge accidents.  If there really is free energy tech and I suspect there is, then it would be in the world's interest for big oil to pull their influence but there would be a lot of misery and chaos in the transition and nobody likes to think about that.

Sorry about that. I don't get many opportunities to talk about certain thought here so I jumped on it. :lol:

I hope to hear about your journey and good luck.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bedeekin

Hey Selande. Welcome to the pulse.

Greytraveller

Welcome and greetings Selande
Apparently you are well experienced with OBEs and astral projection and that's good. Hopefully you will share some of the experiences with us here on the forums.

Regards  8-)
Grey