News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi

Previous topic - Next topic

ISBA

I am the new kid on Tha block.  Nice to mset you all.  I am very expierenced in astral projection and lucid dreaming.  I hope we can take this to the next level and find more cool super powers and make friends and overcome any fear or obstacle.  :)  my real name is Carlee.  I was told my name is ISBA in a dream.   I am 23 and live w the love of my life and hope to build a castle on our own land and have a child when I am 10,000 days old (age 27)  and make sure it was a product of true love and hope we create a magical astral savior.  Anywho hello to you all.  Good vibes truth and joy. 

Szaxx

Hi and welcome Carlee.
Your nickname is very close to those rejected as spam. Your mail address saved you. It certainly grabbed my attention.
ISBA is a British advertising thing and you are a real person, good to have you aboard.

You say you've lots of experience in the art, that's good news. I'll look forward to your input.

10,000 days is a target for a new life. I knew my girl would deliver my first on my 28th birthday. She came to the world 1 hour 40 mins late, that's typical of life lol.
I hope you reach the exact date planned.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.