News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Path of Return

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Goodfellow

Hello all  :-D

I was a member here way back when it was still associated with Mr. Bruce, and I've kept tabs on the site on and off throughout the years. Cant even recall what my username was so am starting a blank canvas. Ive studied all things occult and esoteric for well over a decade, yet I've taken the patient approach. I never practiced any technique until understanding the why. Am at the point now where I feel I have an intuitive understanding of many esoteric Arts and am beginning to practice them. I was drawn back to this site due to Franks posts. I'm studying the Phasing approach to OBE. I hope to find fellow travelers here to swap experiences with as I travel down the crooked path.

May you all be whole  :-)

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
Im sure the way forward is quite clear from your studies and you'll be posting some experiences soon.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

BlueHalcyon

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

Greytraveller

Hallo Robin and welcome back.
I seem to vaguely remember you way back through the mists of time, maybe 2005 or 2006??  :lol: Anyway I'm glad you're back and look forward to reading your posts in the forum here.

Regards  :-)
Grey

Lionheart

Hello Robin and Welcome back! Phasing via Frank's technique is my chosen methodology as well. I have practiced everyday, usually twice a day for over a year now and have found that I can get into the 3D darkness quite easy now by just closing my eyes and moving my Focus to an area about a foot above my head. When I do this I almost immediately feel a shift in my entire perception as my focus on my physical body shifts away. It started at first with me just turning my physical eyes upwards while I was relaxing/meditating. Somewhere along the line during my practice I shifted from that focus into merely just moving my entire focus, not the eyes to a area about a foot above my head. You hold your focus there for as long as you can, at first it's difficult, but like I say, this isn't a race. After awhile you will see you can "lock" your focus to this area for long periods of time at ease. If you wish more info on this you may PM me, I would happy to help you.
Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

NoY

Welcome back to the Pulse  8-)

:NoY:

Robin Goodfellow

I appreciate the warm welcome  :-D