News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

:::..:':''.:.;;..::

Previous topic - Next topic

LewdM@thew

yO peeps of astral pulse!  *scratches madd vinyl on the turn tables
Make Some NNNOISE!!! * scratch scr-scr-scratch-scra-scratch
*crowd goes wild, astral-bra's fly on stage

Seriously though, my name is LewdM@thew. Ive been projecting for some time now, around 2 years i believe.  Ive been lucid dreaming for a good decade or so and ive become very very good at CDC and CPC, to the point where i can manifest just about anything i can imagine, so long as im aware enough...  Im also known as 0.o over at astral society as a mod for the OBE and Great Debate forums. Im a student at the University of Denver. I love music, poetry, and art (my major  :P ), im a Sagittarius, and i enjoy long walks on the beach. . .nude :wink:

Im looking forward to meeting some of you and hearing some of the crazy experiences youve had etc ect...  :shock:

Nay

Well hey there Lewd..aka 0.o  :D

I use to post over at AS, infact you and I might have already had some ummm..discussions.  :wink:

Welcome to the forums and hope you find some new and interesting stuff!

Nay

LewdM@thew

I knew ur name looked familiar...so does peaceful warrior's.  Yeah im just checkin this place out, seeing whats around and whatever.

G3MM4

Hi welcome to AP, I'm a Saggi too. ;)
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.