News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dowsing

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Hi
firstly, with dowsing using a pendulum check out:
http://www.earthalchemy.com/pendulum.html
Is a good one, what got me intereted in the first place
Personally, I rarely do this but ask a lot of yes/no questions (just hang the pendulum there, and ask you subconscious mind to give you a yes - watch what happens to the pendulum - then ask for a no - it will likely swing at 90 degrees to the first direction). Once you have worked out the direction for yes/no, ask away! I have got some great results using this method.
enjoy!

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

smile

Excellent link and info,many thanks.x
love
smile

Reikimaster

Hello Smile
   I found out about drowsing 5 years ago and learned the hard way that you must be sure of whom you are talking to . I tried to contact my deceased wife and ended up opening a door I had wish I never did. Please learn the proper ways of protecting your self and when making contact if it doesn't feel right it isn't...trust you inner feelings
                                                                        Good Luck  R M

Reikimaster

Eukaryote

I did this a couple times last year while doing some hypnosis research. In this case, I was giving my subconsious control of the pendelum. It's neat, watching your hand move but knowing that you aren't controling it. I did not have any particular questions to ask, so after playing with it I moved onto other hypnosis things.
A few months latter I played with it again, this time probing my subconsious for info on past lives. Yes/No answers can only take you so far, and I think I said I was a walrus. I don't know how serious to take that, but if I ever get proffessional past life regression and WALRUS pops up...well...that would be intersting.

Also, in addition to yes/no options, you should ask for I DON'T KNOW and I DON'T WANT TO ANSWER responses, with choices of up-down or left-right movement, plus clockwise and couterclockwise rotation.

smile

Hi All
Can anyone give me any tips on Dowsing using a pendulum,most appreciated.
love
smile