News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aura's

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

In my experience, during a time period when I was practicing a lot and could see auras better than right now (I now see the white etheric aura a lot but not the fuller colors unless I work at it), the colors around people shimmer in a variety of ways. They can be as you described or more steady, but they are fluid and changing. The etheric, close in white aura is more steady. On inanimate objects, however, I have seen very steady, unchanging auras. The most beautiful I ever saw was from the wooden post of a bed in a room with very little light. I saw a perfectly crisp white beautiful aura around it about an inch. It didn't move or shimmer. Around myself, in a mirror, I've seen the aura rise and fall and shoot out big in one place and disappear, all sorts of changing fluidity. I miss that. I should practice at it more.
Pete

Astralguy

Hello,

I'm just trying out the aura training guide here and was just wondering are the aura's you see around the objects supposed to be moving when they come though, like at first i see that shimmery effect then the color thats really bright quickly appears (roughly 5 to 8 seconds after I start doing that opening of the brow chakra exercise) so im fairly confident that im seeing an aura and not an afterimage, but the aura at this points detaches from the object and starts to move across my field of vision, and I can also blink and the aura disappears but then its back in like a second so Im just kinda wondering thats all.

thanks any responses would be appreciated.
ps hope i put this in the right place