News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Covelo

Quote from: AstralBornCovelo, The reason they are in anouther language is because the questions cannot be asked in english... If I was to say it in english it would be well over 5 pages long and I dont have the time for that...
[Oh, And ask them these question for me...

Coaim falou ra saie telian ka tis naiem?
And
Taisim quail ka tain ra sa saie tis anikoi?

They will have no trouble knowing what it says, and it is pronounced as it is written so no trouble for you...
??? So wheres the problem ???

The answers to my questions I am sure will realy help thousands of people out...

-AstralBorn
[/color]

I am responsible for asking these questions, so I would like to know what are the meanings of these questions before I ask them.  I am going to leave them off the list until I have learned what the meanings are myself.  What language are your questions written in?  You can start translating them for me if you like and I will consider them.
--Positive Energy--

Astral Projection

So next time try to ask why we exist? what is the purpose? only spiritual development?
mind altering psychedelic trip

Vivek

How does meditation help you evolve spiritually?What is the best method ?? ...and....How can i know what my purpose is in this life??(is there a purpose or are we here only for experiencing?)....is it true we can attract anything and everything into our life??..if so....how???

malganis

thank you Covelo for answers.

How much does nutrition affects our overall health? Which diet is the best and how much does it depends on each individual? Is eating meat a deterrent in spiritual practice?

After you die can you return back to physical world? I mean if everything is happening now and you have different aspects of yourself all living simultaneously in physical how could that be possible? You would be just another aspect of yourself living in now. Its confusing to me.

What are "negs" or negative entities or shadows as some calls them? What is their purpose? How can you get rid of them if they start stalking you?

What is Karma?
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Covelo

These are some excellent questions to get into the next round of channeling we do for you guys, which we have agreed will be done this coming Sunday.  :smile:  So keep your questions coming in...

I will be posting the last batch of answers from the first round shortly...
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

How do I channel entities?

First of all, you set your intention to work only with those beings that are of the highest vibration and for the highest good of all involved... because if you don't you might get one that's not.  Then ask if that's an appropriate step for you.  Being a channel is not necessarily a big, cool thing to do.   It's not the easiest thing to do... the channel has to go through a lot.

What is gravity and how does it work?

Gravity is the intention of God, God's intention, and intention is a force.  Let's let that be enough for now.  So you can see how powerful intention is.

Why did they create the physical universe?

It was created you so could have the opportunity to experience it...  an opportunity to experience free will in a dense environment.  (They said that Veronica's body was getting tired at this point, so some of these answers might seem a little short.
)

OK... These questions below are yet to be asked and answered and will be added to the list for the next round of channeling:

Elohim is a name of God from the bible specifically from the old testament. There are other names in the bible... are they all meaning the same person Elohim or more than one?

What about crop circles. Some of them are so advanced that no technique that we possess today could possibly create one. 2. Do they have a higher and yet unknown purpose other than "messages from the sky" as we recognize them? And who are actually creating these advanced and mathematical masterpieces?

Are there more universes?

Are there more dimensions (I don't mean the kind like alternate realities)? Such as a second dimension, third dimension, fourth dimension, fifth dimension, etc... If so, how many are there? Are there an infinite amount?

Was/Is Atlantis a real civilization? If so, where is it located?

What's up with the triangle of Bermuda?

How many planes of existence are there?

How did they create the universe? 

What happens to humans after they die such as being reborn, going to heaven or hell, or just stop existing

Does planet Earth consist of a spirit (Gaia), and what is really a planet?

I'll make this a separate question: Is the universe endless, or is it finite? I do believe that the universe is finite, thus time is, but I cannot be sure.

The question is: Is the theory of time separation and layering a plausible theory?

What is god's name? I mean I doubt that he calls himself "God."
--Positive Energy--

Astral Projection

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Astral ProjectionWho created God? ;)

Asking such is sinful

Astral Projection

well, it depends on how do you ask it.. if god created everyting, than.. something must created god? right? :)

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Astral Projectionwell, it depends on how do you ask it.. if god created everything, than.. something must created god? right? :)

I know I wondered that myself. But for us humans, mere creations, comprehending the fact that God was always there, such is beyond us.

If you ask such then who created the entity that created God? And who created that entity? The cycle wold be infinite. There must be one who created all, and that is God.

Sorlac

Quote from: Astral ProjectionWho created God? ;)

In Law of One they ask:

Q: "What was the first thing in creation?"
Ra: "Infinity."

Q: "What was the next step?"
Ra: "Infinity became aware."

You can ponder that ; P

Reference: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=13#5
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Covelo

I am currently working on a way to offer you guys the audio version of the channeled answers to your questions.  :smile:  I wonder what suggestions you guys might have on an easy way to do this?

PS--...And keep the ???'s coming in, so we can continue this process of discovery together.
:razz:
--Positive Energy--

Shuringi

Hi Covelo, I think the best way is to upload it to as many servers as possible on the Internet.
If there are a few people that can host the file form different locations it wouldn't be such a load as if the file was only available from one place.
This thread has become popular and the request for the file will be enormous when the word is spread :wink:.
I have access to space on a web hotel, and if you want to I can host the file from there, but only if there are more people that can host too...else the amount of bandwidth will be used up in a very short time :roll:

There are many sites that offer free hosting, but only with limited space and bandwidth.
You can also use the bit-torrent network to spread the file (which is perfectly legal as you are the one that recorded it).
I don't know if it's possible, but maybe Astralpulse can host it?

It is also a good idea to compress the audio to mp3 or another format that make the file small and still in good quality.

I hope there is a solution  :grin:
- "If you don't know yourself, how could you possibly know another" -

Covelo

:smile: Thanks Shuringi,  I'll look into your suggestions and let you all know what I decide.  :smile:
--Positive Energy--

Sova114

I don't know if this has been asked indirectly, and I think I'll get a confusing response but I'll ask anyway.

What, if anything came before God? What, if anything created God? How will the human race advance spiritually in the next few years: what will be the catalyst and how will it change our world and our abilities?

Astral Projection

Quote from: TheDarkChakraThere must be one who created all, and that is God.
Hm.. maybe it's not like that.. i've heard that in Hinduism and (or) Buddhism there was *something* before life - parinirvana (i thank that is the name).. so if anyone of you have some info about parinirvana\nirvana please post.. ;)

Spinny

This is from theosophy which collected all the Hindu, kabbalah, Buddhism and occult info into one.

0   Zero
Parabrahman is the Absolute or the Void, this is the highest point a state of pure being, which is un created

1   One  
Brahman is the creator or the Absolute creator, this point makes all things and is self realized as Everything

hope this helps Astral Projection
heres a link that explains theosophy view
http://www.innerlab.com/default.asp?c=Spirituality/Esotericism/AtmaNet/Cosmology
I shall post another view of cosmology in metaphysics forum to you can look at
The gate is straight, Deep and wide

Break on through to the other side

Darren

Hey thanks for all this help Covelo!!!!!!!! I hope you can fit my questions on the list somewhere :( they are one page 8 i believe. Thanks.

I also have another....

We only know what 2% of our DNA does, 98% is there but we simply do not know what it does! Yet everyone's is different, it's called the non-coding DNA and we all have unique strands and rhythms which pop up every now and then in the non coding part of our DNA.. You think they could give anything on what the 98% on DNA we don't know what it does or is there for?? Thanks alot.

I have many theories....

daviddelledonne

Hi i would like to ask them when we go into  lucid  dreams  or obe are  we disrupting spiritual growth or is it  improving it thanks . David

Shuringi

Quote from: daviddelledonneHi i would like to ask them when we go into lucid dreams or obe are we disrupting spiritual growth or is it improving it thanks . David

Great question David, and welcome to astralpulse.com :grin:

Shuringi

Quote from: DarrenWe only know what 2% of our DNA does, 98% is there but we simply do not know what it does!

That is amazing :shock:, and I have been thinking it was 2% of our DNA that was considered to be junk DNA :lol:...
Hope we get a nice answer on that one  :smile:

Btw here is another question:
If we are able to manifest objects with our minds, are we also able to regenerate our cells with mind?

CFTraveler

Quote from: TheDarkChakra
Quote from: Astral Projectionwell, it depends on how do you ask it.. if god created everything, than.. something must created god? right? :)

I know I wondered that myself. But for us humans, mere creations, comprehending the fact that God was always there, such is beyond us.

If you ask such then who created the entity that created God? And who created that entity? The cycle wold be infinite. There must be one who created all, and that is God.

I guess my question would be:  Why do theists have such trouble with the concept that God is everything, and everything is God?

NickJW

Anyone ever channeled any freaky ancient Native American spirits or ancient peoples talking in unknown languages? Also how do the spirits act when they are in someone's body?

Covelo

Quote from: NickJWAnyone ever channeled any freaky ancient Native American spirits or ancient peoples talking in unknown languages? Also how do the spirits act when they are in someone's body?

NickJW,

Do you want me to ask the Eloheim these questions or are you asking these as general questions to anyone?  If these are general questions, which they seem to be to me, then I think you should start a separate thread with them, because this thread is about asking questions and discussing the answers having to do with the Eloheim channelings, of which I am a facilitator of.

As far as how the Eloheim act when they are channeled by Veronica... they act like a wise counselor or adviser might.  I will soon be offering the audio version of the last channeled session with questions addressed from these forums... so you'll be able to decide for yourself what you think.
--Positive Energy--

mrpete

ignore me