News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Vivek

R there ne extra terrestrial beings in this universe???if yes,r they as intelligent as us or more???and when will we actually met them?? and where and how will we(humans) go and be in another 1000 yrs from now??
r soulmates(u know....ideal partners in love) for real???or some deranged concept??.....would love to hear answers to these queries...

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Covelo

As far as how the Eloheim act when they are channeled by Veronica... they act like a wise counselor or adviser might.  I will soon be offering the audio version of the last channeled session with questions addressed from these forums... so you'll be able to decide for yourself what you think.

Wont the audio version take too long to complete? You have to record then upload,, find a host etc.. it will take time.

Quote from: mrpete
I may be understanding what was said incorrectly, but what about before people realized the world was actually round...? If they *all* (/almost all?) thought it was flat, why wasn't it.

Hey that's a great question

Covelo

Quote from: TheDarkChakra

Wont the audio version take too long to complete? You have to record then upload,, find a host etc.. it will take time.

Yes, it will take a little time... but I want this to be something you guys can get more out of, and having the actual audio recordings would be nice... yes?  I think within another day or two it will be available for you guys, at least in a partial segment... but hopefully the whole thing.  :smile:
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Veronica and I have another channeling scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday, with your questions...  So this is the last chance to get in any last minute thoughts for this round of queries.  I should get the answers posted up within a few days after, and maybe an audio version as well.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

I just had an idea... I wonder if the Eloheim would want to do a picture for you guys.  What do you think?
--Positive Energy--

malganis

you mean of himself? That would be great.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: CoveloI just had an idea... I wonder if the Eloheim would want to do a picture for you guys.  What do you think?

I thought Eloheim created the physical world? So they cant be in physical bodies themselves?

Covelo

Quote from: TheDarkChakra
Quote from: CoveloI just had an idea... I wonder if the Eloheim would want to do a picture for you guys.  What do you think?

I thought Eloheim created the physical world? So they cant be in physical bodies themselves?

I just meant to take a picture while they were doing the channeling for you guys.  I don't know if they want to do that yet though.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Hello Everyone,

I just spoke with Veronica today and she mentioned the possibility of doing video recordings of these channelings and offer them to you guys in video form in the future!  This could be something a little further down the road, but she volunteered this idea herself... so it is a good possibility.  :smile:  What do you guys think?

:smile: Here's the first wave of typed out answers to your questions: :smile: (Some of these are ones that we didn't get to in the last session.)

Elohim is a name of God from the bible specifically from the Old Testament. There are other names in the bible... are they all meaning the same person Elohim or more than one?

To answer that question it would be better have the other names this person was asking about.  There are many, many names in the bible and other sacred texts that refer to ascended masters, creators, the angelic realm, etc.  The term, "The Eloheim" means the sound of movement... that's what the name means and it's referring to the act of creation., the act of beginning, the newness, the act of bringing something from what you might call the dark... not the dark as in the dark side, but as in the potentiated space... bringing forth perceivable matter out of the potentiated space.  So the sound of creation... creation has a sound, your DNA has a sound, the vibration of cells have a sound.  That your ears are not attuned these sounds it does not negate the fact that these sounds do exist, and that they are very important to the functioning of this system. So as you bring forth the Eloheim, you are bringing forth the sound of creation... and by creation we reefer specifically to the bringing forth of the free will zone, of which Earth is a primary school, or school ground.  So there are many names in the sacred texts and they are not all referring to the Eloheim.

What about crop circles? And who are actually creating these advanced and mathematical masterpieces?

We have referred to crop circles in the past as "God playing Spirograph". Crop circles are a very low threat way of showing you that something else is going on.  They were originally created to introduce the idea that there is more to this world than you can see with your eyes.  However, once crop circles became a part of your reality, humans wanted to experiment with them too.  We will call the original creators of these circles the Angelic Force, for now.

Are there more universes?

Yes, of course.

How did they create the universe?

Well, the first thing we did is we had a plan and through our intention we were able to coalesce that into what you would call reality.  So we did it with our minds, but really it was done with our intention... and that's why we speak to you all about using your intention to create, because we know it works.  But the original outline for this plan came straight from the mind of God, who asked for a free-will zone to be created to see what would happen, and we were charged with the obligation and the right to create a free-will zone.  Earth is the first true free-will zone.

What happens to humans after they die such as being reborn, going to heaven or hell, or just stop existing?

What you have to remember is that you have the ability to create your world and that because the spiritual never truly ends, and because you've involved yourself in a free-will environment, you can actually create that which you will experience after you die.  It's important to recall in this situation that it doesn't take 100% of your soul to run a physical body on Earth.  So your soul can never be lost in these illusions you create in a free-will zone.  But a portion of your souls energy, or "hard drive", could be spending time in hell, but not your entire hard drive... and at some point because hell then would be a free-will zone... at some point you might just get sick and tired of it and using your free will you could free yourself from it... which might be challenging.  That's a big lesson for a soul to go through... and many portions of souls are going through this at this time.

Is the universe endless, or is it finite?

We don't know... and by universe you have to be careful because as we previously said there are more universes.  So we do not know because that is out of our purview.  What we do know is that there is plenty more going on right where you are to keep you occupied for some time to come.  It's like going to Europe and expecting to see every city and town in two weeks... it can't be done.  So do you beat yourself up for that or do you enjoy where you are?  It's all very well that you would want to go and see seven cities on the planet Earth in a week, but how deep of an experience will you have in any one place if you don't focus?  So it could be that the universe is infinite or finite, but what really matters is where you are right now and what your soul is experiencing.  It's fun sometimes to think about these other things, but if you're not willing to spend time in the moment that you're in... you're missing the point... and that will always be the point if you're in physical form or not.

What is god's name? (I also asked, "What is God?" and "What is the purpose of God?")

This is one of those questions where wish the person were here.  God is all there is and everything else.  God's purpose is to explore being God.  We would not presume to know all there is to know about God.  We stay concerned with the bits that concern us.  As we ponder the reality of God, the Father, Yahweh, all that is, we recognize that it's outside our ability to understand fully, and we are grateful for that for it means that there is always more to experience.  We leave it at that not because we do not want to know the answer, but because we realize that the path to the answer isn't through getting words from another being, but the path is through the inner exploration of our own personal journey as souls..., and this is what we continually tell all of you.  What we like to ask you on questions like this is, "How does this help you ascend?"

If we are able to manifest objects with our minds, are we also able to regenerate our cells with mind?

Of course... there's no difference.  It's easier to regenerate yourself actually because you can ask your soul to simply download the correct version of such and such system... and if you believe it will be.  Each person's soul has the ultimate blueprint of you.  We suggest, as a nice exercise is to daily connect with your soul and ask to be downloaded with the correct and highest version of your physical, mental, spiritual and emotional bodies.  You are being created in every moment and your thoughts are so much more powerful than you imagine.
--Positive Energy--

Novice

QuoteOf course... there's no difference. It's easier to regenerate yourself actually because you can ask your soul to simply download the correct version of such and such system... and if you believe it will be....

I've been lurking periodically along this thread and when I read this response, I immediately remembered an astral experience I had a few years ago. It was one of my earlier trips and I still didn't understand how things work there. But somehow I was speaking with a spirit who was trying to explain something to me that my mind just wasn't understanding.

He asked me if I knew what white blood cells were/do and I told him yes. He then showed me what I perceived to be a bunch of boxes of Windows OS, but it was a version I had never seen before. He was trying to explain to me that in the future, we will be receiving cells through software, or at least that's what my mind was interpreting from him. But that was taking it literally. That same experience could be seen as being exactly what the Eloheim are stating here. That regenerating our cells or healing our selves is a matter similar to downloading software, which is why I was seeing the Windows boxes.

Of course I didn't beleive a word he said and had something extremely embarrassing happen as a result of my disbelief (which offended the spirit). But I'm now wondering if he was part of the Eloheim group (there were others there as well) and if so, is this answer similar to what they were trying to explain to me then?
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Max

Covelo, I guess my question is not going to be asked. thanks anyway. :sad:

Covelo

Quote from: MaxCovelo, I guess my question is not going to be asked. thanks anyway. :sad:

Max,

:oops: Oh yeah, I did ask your question and I'm supposed to now ask you to give a reference site where Veronica can read up a little on this theory.  Sometimes she gets in the way of answers coming through her with questions like this where there is a specific theory in question that she is not familiar with.  So please give a few reference sites if you might, and we'll get the question in the next round... thanks.

Also stay tuned for the rest of the answers from this round of questions :idea:  :grin:  :idea:.  (This time the session was about a half hour longer than the last one, so more work for me :typing: )...
--Positive Energy--

Max

Covelo, thanks for the reply. No need for reference sites. You have answered my question. Thanks.

Covelo

Quote from: MaxCovelo, thanks for the reply. No need for reference sites. You have answered my question. Thanks.

How did I answer your question?... or was it another question that I answered for you? :wink:
--Positive Energy--

Astral Projection

So God's name is Yahweh? Are you or medium Jew(christian)? Don't offense I'm just asking.. Here, on this forum, come muslims, pagans, Buddhists etc. too..
mind altering psychedelic trip

Nay

Quote from: MaxCovelo, thanks for the reply. No need for reference sites. You have answered my question. Thanks.

How did I answer your question?... or was it another question that I answered for you? :wink:

I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact you need to have reference sites...  

And I think we need to put a disclaimer on your thread. :grin:

Nay

Covelo

Quote from: Astral ProjectionSo God's name is Yahweh? Are you or medium Jew(christian)? Don't offense I'm just asking.. Here, on this forum, come muslims, pagans, Buddhists etc. too..

I think the Eloheim were just using one of the names for God in the bible that sounded familiar to bible readers.  I think any name you attribute to God would be accurate and many other names would do just fine as well.  Veronica and I are not Jew, but do agree with much of the material relayed about Jesus' life relayed in the bible.  I personally don't like to put labels on myself, as this tends to put you in some sort of "box", in our own and others' eyes.  I would consider myself a searcher, explorer and participant in our ongoing discovery of unlimited potentials. :smile:
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Here's the next batch of questions and answers: :smile:
[/b]
Why do theists have such trouble with the concept that God is everything, and everything is God?

There is great responsibility in the concept that God is everything and everything is God... and that is why... because as everything is God and God is everything... that means that you are a part of everything and if you really believe that you are a part of everything then you cannot turn a blind eye on your brother and your brother's needs and you cannot treat another poorly without knowing that you treat yourself poorly and you cannot have judgments against others without realizing you judge yourself.  The responsibility is very great when you know the truth of God is everything and everything is God and many are not able to shoulder that responsibility at this time.. And many don't love themselves enough to participate in a system that recognizes that the way they treat themselves equals the way they treat others.  It's a very, very responsible system, responsible for that which you think, that which you create, that where everything that happens to you... and many people find that unbearable and many people aren't ready to be in that world.  Just like some of you are not ready to manifest your thoughts... because you don't have enough discipline on your thoughts.  Many are not ready to deal with the idea that all are one... because look at what that would do if you truly recognized that... It would change the entire fabric of your society.  As you evolve that will become more and more important to you.  

What happened is that you were separated from God, but you carried the "divine spark".  You are the most diluted and watered down version of the Father there is... and then as you go about the exploration of being that very diluted and watered down version what has been most intriguing to us is that even that most smallest portion of God within you yearns to return, and has worked lifetime after lifetime after lifetime to reconnect, to grow, to understand, to evolve, to become more like you were when you were more closely united with the Father... And as you come closer and closer and closer, there are milestones...  One of the milestones is when you recognize that just because I'm way out here in "tim-buck-two" as a diluted watered down version of the former interaction I felt does not change the fact that I am still part of the "one", the "oneness", the "all that is"... and that means that everything is part of me and I am part of everything... and as you start to be able to live in that way... your evolution will speed up...  but don't expect everyone to understand you right away.

I may be understanding what was said incorrectly, but what about before people realized the world was actually round...? If they *all* (/almost all?) thought it was flat, why wasn't it?

Well, from their perspective it was... but we assume that what they meant was that if they finally went sailing out there they didn't just fall off, right?  It was because they were willing to try and because they were willing to try... the greater version of reality was able to express itself to them.  Just like when you're able to try manifesting the greater version of reality... The ability to be able to instantaneously manifest has never been outside the realm of possibility... just like the round Earth was not outside the realm of possibility... But when enough people are able to at least try to have that be the truth for them... it will be the truth.  

We are waiting now to reveal the greater versions of your reality.  You live in the world of a flat world in so many ways, and just as that had the potential to be false then... you live in ways that have the potentials to be false as well.  Manifesting is one example, but there are many, many others.

r soul-mates(u know....ideal partners in love) for real???

What you have make sure that you become very clear on is that it takes nothing to complete you but God... and you already have God, therefore you are already complete.  So when you talk about soul-mates as that other soul that's going to complete you... this is a fallacy.  However, when you talk about a soul-mate that is a being that you have been incarnating with for many lifetimes, that you feel very intimate with, that you can actually accomplish a lot with because you're so familiar with each other... that is true and even more true in the larger context of soul groups.

What, if anything came before God? What, if anything created God?

That is not for us to know now.  The Father will reveal that when it is time.

How will the human race advance spiritually in the next few years: what will be the catalyst and how will it change our world and our abilities?

We believe that the human race is set for ascension.  We believe that there is a great probability that by 2012 you will have ascended as a race... which simply means that you will move into an inter-dimensional state, where having a physical body will be a choice... and you won't have to be "born" to experience the Earth-plane.  This will free you up to spend time on Earth not having to create and collect and earn, but simply be able to manifest what you need in the moment to experience being here, and then be able to leave this place and go to other parts of reality as you wish.  The only way we see this actually staying on track is by the things we've talked about many times... going within, working with your own issues, finding truth within yourself.  You have many tools we've given out for this process.  Working with your core emotion is the best one we have right now.

You think they could give anything on what the 98% on DNA we don't know what it does or is there for??

See previous question... because you're programmed, you're given the ability, the physical structure to be able to operate with an ascension... so that you have everything you need.  You have everything you need physiologically, you just have to do the inner work in order to use the physiological gift you've already been given.  We don't want to have to go and make brand new "spacesuits" for you... that would be sort of wasteful... we've already got the perfectly good ones... we've  just had to make sure they have the "upgrade".

PS--I'm still working on the remainder of the transcribing and I'll get it up for you guys within the next two days.  I'm going out of town tomorrow, so probably the next day.
--Positive Energy--

mrpete

ignore me

Covelo

Quote from: mrpete
Quote from: Nay

I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact you need to have reference sites...  

And I think we need to put a disclaimer on your thread. :grin:

Nay
What do you mean... why does a disclamier need to be added (i know (/think) your not being serious (dure to the :grin:) but still don't get it :confused:)

And also as for the fact that you won't answer questions that you don't understand what they mean does look a bit dodgy... i'm not saying youare BS'ing but you have to admit it looks a bit dodgy.

Also thanks for asking (and answering) my question :)

cheers

I have been asking questions that I don't quite understand, but when Veronica is channeling the Eloheim she can still get in the way or block what is coming through her, so as not to get an answer sometimes.  You could relate this problem to something like trying to answer a question while someone else is telling you not to.  Veronica has a fear that what might be said while she is channeling might be wrong, especially having to do with scientific-type information and when she feels like this, she can block energetically what might be said otherwise.  The idea of getting more info on this particular theory was mostly to let Veronica relax more, by at least having an idea of what it was about...  And that other question that I asked for more clarification on was asked in a language that may not even exist.

I think I have done a good job overall of asking your questions and taking a lot of time out of my days in transcribing the answers for you guys.  If you don't like what I'm doing here... you can just move on.  I understand this thread as a rare opportunity for those who truly would like to know what is really going on in this place we find ourselves with many unanswered questions.  The actual audio recorded versions of your questions and answers will also be made available soon, and you'll be able to have a better idea of where these messages are coming from...  they are not coming from me.  I'm just the one who is working to relay this information back to you guys.  :typing:  :wave: :typing:
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Hello Again My Friends,

I have been keeping Veronica posted on the "happenings" here and she just decided today to give you all some background and "inside scoop" on her whole channeling experience.  Here is the message she wrote out earlier today:

1-11-06

I have been channeling Eloheim for about 5 years. The first 2 years there was very little interaction. For the last three years, there has been a weekly group with a Q&A format.

A little history: I had a reading from a psychic back about 8 years ago. In that reading, I was told I would be a channel. I thought it was complete BS and tried to forget about it.

During the time of the reading, I was attending a channeling group. I received a lot of great information and support from that circle. I read many books from channeled sources (Emmanuel's Book, Living with Joy, Conversations with God, etc) so I was quite familiar with channeling, but I never thought I would actually BE a channel.

Fast forward a few years: In 2000, I was chanting with some friends. At the end of the chant we all sat down in a circle. Suddenly, a voice came out of my mouth. It gave a message to the circle and to one person in the group. It lasted about 5 minutes. As soon as it was over, I burst into tears. The energy of the Eloheim is never frightening, but the first experience of it was very strange. I vowed then to never let that happen again.

After 6 months or so, I tried to see if I could tap into the energy. I was able to make one tape, but that was about it. I was still scared of the whole thing and VERY much in doubt of its validity. I was convinced that I was somehow making the whole thing up.

One day, in conversation with a new friend, the subject came up. She was very interested so I decided to be brave and give it a try. She asked questions and I did my best to allow the Eloheim to speak through me. In these early sessions, Eloheim spoke VERY VERY slowly and it was quite difficult to channel them.

After a few weeks of these one on one sessions, Eloheim announced that this was not just for the two of us and we were to gather a group of people. We did as he asked and a group of about 10 people got together. I remember well one of the first questions, "should I stop taking my heart medication?"

My heart just about stopped right there! I could only think, what if this person dies because of what Eloheim says next? It was horrible. Now, everyone laughs about it, but YIKES it was so difficult to stay out of the way and allow Eloheim's message to come through. Turns out she had ALREADY stopped the medication and was feeling better and just wanted confirmation of that. She didn't tell us that until after Eloheim's answer which was 'trust your knowledge of your body' (after I made him give a disclaimer that he is not a medical professional and doesn't give medical advice, etc, etc.)

This initial meeting has now stretched into almost 3 1/2 years of weekly meetings. All of the meetings have been recorded. Many of the initial circle still attend regularly.

There have been many different stages of my relationship with Eloheim. The first stage was the "am I making this up?" stage. During this time I was plagued by doubt. Even when Eloheim would answer questions about things that I could have no knowledge of, I still doubted. This was the hardest stage and I stayed in it for about a year. It took the support of our circle (and hundreds of amazing answers to all types of questions) to finally convince me that Eloheim was legit.

Another stage was the "what if new people show up?" I was so afraid that new people would come and that they would ask questions that Eloheim couldn't answer. Really this was me saying 'if I don't know them then I have no idea how to answer their questions.' It took awhile for me to get it through my thick head that I don't answer the questions PERIOD. During this time, I would hear Eloheim talking to me while the questions were being asked. They would say, 'we know the answer' privately to me during each question. This was very helpful and helped me to relax.

Another way they have reassured me is that sometimes while the person is asking the question, I will see the answer in my mind typed out. Then I would just start reading the answer to the person and once it got started, the reading would stop and the words would continue to flow. Another way they have helped is by showing me visuals of the answer. Then, they would talk about the visual they were showing and that would get the answer flowing. All of these aids were to help me relax and become accustomed to the process.

They have been very patient, kind, and creative in this learning process.

Another thing that I realized is that Eloheim is always on my right side energetically and he enters my body from that side. You can even see this in the aura photo that Joseph posted. I have since learned that many channels keep track of the beings they work with by where they 'hang out' in relation to the physical body. Some sensitives in our group can't sit on my right as they feel that they are getting sucked into my body when Eloheim comes in.

In the meantime, we made a deal that they would talk in my voice and at my speed. One member of our group came up to me after the first channelling she attended. She said, 'I don't think that Eloheim always likes using your vocabulary and hand gestures'. We all laughed because we knew it was true. When we were getting them to speed up their speech, they would sometimes make comments about it indicating that it wasn't their way of talking. We asked her how she knew that about Eloheim and she told us that she could see him. She says that he has a long face and a long white beard. I have never seen him in this way. I don't have a visual image of him. (Eloheim is a group entity which speaks with one voice)

Other members of the group say that they see my face change (especially my nose) when I shift from Veronica to Eloheim to Mother Mary. I couldn't say as I channel with my eyes closed and I have never tried to look in a mirror.

There was a long time during which I couldn't remember what Eloheim was saying as he was saying it. I would forget the first part of a sentence by the time he got to the end of the sentence. That was quite hard as I spent the entire session feeling like I wasn't making any sense. I finally developed the ability to hold more of their message in my mind as we go along, but I still forget most of it when the session is done.

This brings me to one of the main reasons I have asked Joseph to post this message today. Doing these sessions for this list has been another stage of this journey for me. I realize that many of you want to ask very scientific questions. This is my current challenge. I know that Eloheim has this information, and I do want to bring it through. However, I just haven't been able to relax enough to speak about complex scientific subjects. It would just sound like so much gibberish to me that I would be quite difficult to allow it to come out.

I understand that this might sound 'dodgy' to some and I appreciate that. However, it is simply my learning curve with the process. I trust you each to take what you find helpful from this information and leave that which you do not. It has been a wild and amazing journey with Eloheim and in some ways I feel that we are just getting started.

I will do my best to allow the highest form of his message to come through and I trust that it will be enough. I have enjoyed your questions. I hope we can continue this dialog. I am looking into video email which we might be able to use to record the answers. I think that you would get a lot more from the answers if you could at least hear them and even more if you could see Eloheim too.

A big thank you to Joseph. Transcribing is an incredibly time-consuming project.

Blessings to each of you.

Veronica
--Positive Energy--

Nay

A Disclaimer is a denial of responsibility or connection.  For example I'd say something like, the Astral Pulse is in no way affiliated with Covelo and said thread.  Nick could  do a better job with the Disclaimer.. :grin:

Nay

dingo

Quote from: CoveloWe believe that the human race is set for ascension.  We believe that there is a great probability that by 2012 you will have ascended as a race... which simply means that you will move into an inter-dimensional state, where having a physical body will be a choice... and you won't have to be "born" to experience the Earth-plane.  This will free you up to spend time on Earth not having to create and collect and earn, but simply be able to manifest what you need in the moment to experience being here, and then be able to leave this place and go to other parts of reality as you wish.  The only way we see this actually staying on track is by the things we've talked about many times... going within, working with your own issues, finding truth within yourself.  You have many tools we've given out for this process.  Working with your core emotion is the best one we have right now.

What's an inter-dimensional state?

How will you be able to experience the Earth-plane without being "born"?

Will AI ever actually become conscious?

Covelo

Quote from: dingo
Quote from: CoveloWe believe that the human race is set for ascension.  We believe that there is a great probability that by 2012 you will have ascended as a race... which simply means that you will move into an inter-dimensional state, where having a physical body will be a choice... and you won't have to be "born" to experience the Earth-plane.  This will free you up to spend time on Earth not having to create and collect and earn, but simply be able to manifest what you need in the moment to experience being here, and then be able to leave this place and go to other parts of reality as you wish.  The only way we see this actually staying on track is by the things we've talked about many times... going within, working with your own issues, finding truth within yourself.  You have many tools we've given out for this process.  Working with your core emotion is the best one we have right now.

What's an inter-dimensional state?

How will you be able to experience the Earth-plane without being "born"?

Will AI ever actually become conscious?

An inter-dimensional state as they speak of above is referring to the ability to shift between having a physical body here on Earth and to shift into your higher spiritual "body" and back again at your leisure... the ability to form your own physical body and then to dematerialize it at will. Thus, never again needing to die and be reborn again, as they say is happening now.  It is the ability to shift between different dimensional bodies that they say we will all get when the planetary ascension happens, or perhaps before that if we will work enough on developing our "inner" resources.

Your last question stated above will be added to the next round of inquiries and answers.  Also, anyone else wanting any further clarification on the answers or wanting to ask more questions... please do so and I'll add them to the list for our next chanelling.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Here's a couple more answers to your questions from the channeling... (there's still a good bit to do, so I'll be working on it today and get more posted later today):

Hi i would like to ask them when we go into lucid dreams or obe are we disrupting spiritual growth or is it improving it?

The good things about lucid dreams is that it helps you become more aware of your free will... it helps you become more aware of your ability to manipulate or maneuver what you are experiencing as reality... and if you can take that lucid dream ability into your waking life... that's what very interesting.  Now astral travel is a little bit different in that you are in your waking life, primarily, and you are experiencing what it's like to be outside the body.  You must be cautious that astral traveling is not just a form of distraction from doing the work on the inside.  If you cannot interact well in your world and you spend time astral traveling instead... this would not help you as much on your spiritual path.  Just like if you spend too much time watching TV, or playing video games, or doing drugs, or you know... you must caution against having it become an addictive act that keeps you away from experiencing the reality that you are here in the physical body to experience.  You're not here to escape...  You're here to experience.

What would be good things to do while astral traveling to help on the spiritual path?

Our number one priority is to help you become more aware of the moment... and to become aware of the moment requires that you clear out the things from the "past" that linger and haunt you... that you manage habitual response, core emotion type behaviors that bring up more things that will distract you... and that you avoid spending time speculating about the future that doesn't even exist.  So whether it be in your meditations, in your exercises, in your astral travels, in your lucid dreams, in your prayers... we wish that your focus would be on experiencing the moment as deeply and profoundly and clearly as possible.  Everything should be done so that the moment can be clear, because in a clear moment you have connection with the infiniteness of God.
--Positive Energy--