News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Covelo

Here's some more for you guys to ponder (there's still more left to be transcribed from this session  :nod: :typing: ):

(Continued answer from previous question)...

Through the help of your soul you are connected to the infiniteness of God... and that's the only way we see to actually maximize your experience in the free-will zone in the physical body, and for ascension.  Many, if not all of these questions you have asked so far would be answered instantaneously if you were able to be in the moment clearly, connecting to your soul, and intending to receive this information directly from God.

So next time try to ask why we exist? what is the purpose? only spiritual development?

Basically you are here because you have chosen to incarnate in order to accelerate your spiritual growth... and you exist at all because you have always existed... and we do not know the answer to why you have always existed... it is simply because.  It is what is.  Spend less time wondering about that and more time clearing yourself for the moment... and you will find the answers to your questions through the journey inward.

How does meditation help you evolve spiritually? What is the best method ??

Because it helps you be more clearly in the moment... being more clearly in the moment allows you to access your soul and through your soul it allows you to access the divinity, and the divinity has all the answers to all your questions.

How can i know what my purpose is in this life??(is there a purpose or are we here only for experiencing?)

Your first purpose is to become more clear in the moment to connect to your soul so your soul can inform you.  All of you are here in order to experience what it's like to be in a body and be in a free-will zone... that is your purpose... and to develop as a soul.  How do you know how to develop as a soul?... Step #1-find yourself able to be in the moment... and in the moment isn't  planning for tomorrow or thinking about yesterday...  So being in the moment and clearing the moment.  What we mean by being clearly in the moment is clearing a space in the moment where you're able to not have the past pushing on you, not have the future pulling on you, and to be  able to be calmly in connection to your soul.  Most of your guides exist to help you smooth things out so that you can have the moment to where you can be clearly in the moment.

is it true we can attract anything and everything into our life??..if so....how???

Free will... the nature of the program.  Intention, and clearing especially your lower chakras where you can have doubt, fear, issues of worthiness... most people don't have abundance because they don't feel worthy, either because they have been programmed in their youth that they are sinners... and they may have rejected their religion but they haven't released the fact that they believed they were sinners... or they believed that financial abundance makes them less spiritual... or they don't believe they can't get something without working for it... "no pain, no gain"... they think they have to have pain in order to have gain.

Abundance and instantaneous manifestation is as true as your world is round is true, but you have been taught that your world is flat and until you willing to risk that your world is round... it won't be.  Until you are willing to risk that you deserve instantaneous manifestation and that you can be responsible enough to use it in a way that advances you spiritually... it's not going to be there.

How much does nutrition affects our overall health? Which diet is the best and how much does it depends on each individual? Is eating meat a deterrent in spiritual practice?

What we ask is that when you eat something that you pay attention to how your body reacts to it... that you embrace those things, and often times those things will change, that feel good to you in the moment... that you realize that God gave you food to eat... and that you are not a sinner for eating.  But if meat does not make you feel good... don't eat it.  And if meat makes you feel good... don't have guilt when you do eat it.  Choose the diet that makes you feel good and eat it without guilt and you will be healthy.  Yes this means you could survive on ding-dongs and twinkies, but very, very few people could eat ding-dongs and twinkies without feeling guilty... and it's the guilt that makes you sick, or not function at your highest... not the food.

After you die can you return back to physical world? I mean if everything is happening now and you have different aspects of yourself all living simultaneously in physical how could that be possible? You would be just another aspect of yourself living in now. Its confusing to me.

The question is confusing.  If this person were before us we would say, "What is it that you really want to know?"  An example:  Let's say you cross over tomorrow... can you come back as in reanimate your body?... can you come back as in what you might call a ghost?... can you come back simply in energetic form.  What does come back mean in this context of your question?... and then we can answer the question next time.

What are "negs" or negative entities or shadows as some calls them? What is their purpose? How can you get rid of them if they start stalking you?

First off... sometimes attracting these low-level entities brings drama into one's life.  So first off you have to make a commitment to not bringing drama into your life... that finding peace is more important than excitement... and that's one of the tricky bits about being in the physical form is because excitement is so titillating... you sometimes want more.  And one of the easiest ways to get more excitement is to scare yourself... and you have many, many ways in your culture to scare yourself.  You have movies and plays and bungee jumping and fast cars and amusement park rides... and those of you on the spiritual path have negs or low energy beings... and you have to resist the interest in them.  They don't serve you... you know they don't serve you... "be gone".  Don't allow yourself to be titillated by their presence.

They were brought into form be the free-will of those who walked the planet Earth... they were attracted here be the free-will of those who walked the planet Earth... and there's always someone who's interested in being titillated that they can hang out with.  So until the free-will zone turns away from these low energy, low vibrational entertainment... they will continue... because you're in a free-will zone.

So how do you get rid of them?... You make sure you're not enjoying the titillation that they provide... and you must really plum the depths... because part of you, we're not specifically speaking (words) towards the questioner, but perhaps they'll find some value in them... part of you likes these negs because it proves to you that you're astral traveling.  You've just got to decide that what you're getting from them is not worth the trade-off.

What is Karma?

Karma is the accumulation of unresolved issues within yourself... throughout lifetimes.  (More specific questions on this could be asked and answered in later sessions.)
--Positive Energy--

AstralBorn

Could you ask if there is an easy simple quick way of having Lucid Dreams at will? When all the keeping dream diarys, reality checking, etc... doesnt work? one that anyone can do and it work straight away... or allmost,

-AstralBorn
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?

Astral Projection

I have some questions:

Do 30 Aethyrs exist?
Does demons, like Choronzon exist?
What about coincidences?

If I think something else I will post ;)
mind altering psychedelic trip

TheDarkChakra

Yeah I was thinking in posting a question about luck/quincidenses.

How come you meet someone u havent even thought about recently and they probably havent though of you?

Does EVERYTHING counts on your thought vibration like for example, you have been mugged, perhaps it was the vibration of the mugger that attracted someone he can mug?

deepend

I have a question..

From what i have read in this thread about this(earth)being a freewill zone
,and from the way Eloheim speaks of it i gather that's a rare thing.
So my question is:of all the 3rd vibration(dimension) planets in our galaxy with earth-like life,how many or few is a freewill zone?or is free will universal?
I post,therefore i am... online

Sorlac

Free will zones aren't a rare thing.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Covelo

Quote from: SorlacFree will zones aren't a rare thing.

From what the Eloheim have said, the Earth is quite rare, and even being the only true free-will zone.  We shall see what they have to say on this question of other free-will zones.

Good Energy...
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Finally, I did it!...  :juggle:  Here's the last of the questions we had time for in the second session for you... :popcorn2:  enjoy!:

So.... life after death is completely determined by the individual and there is nothing objective per say?
If this is the case... how do dead people contact each other if they're in their own completely subjective world?

Well, you're in your own completely subjective world and you're able to communicate... so that should make sense... because your subjective worlds share common experiences.  So if you're creating a red fire hydrant on the corner and someone else is creating a red fire hydrant on the corner... then your worlds intersect at that point and you can both experience a red fire hydrant on the corner... because you've agreed to it's creation.

Because you're in a free-will zone here on Earth doesn't mean that after death you continue in free-will zone.  What it means is that if while on Earth you create what you believe will be your next step... you tend to go into that creation.  If you are able to be open minded about what comes next... you can leave this incarnation and go into what you might call an objective or shared experience that is shared by more than just those who have walked on planet Earth.  A non-free-will zone created shared experience awaits those of you who cross out of the physical body without a free-will created destination.

Why did we humans become wired in a way we lost connection to source?

Previously answered.

So we are here because GOD( who we are a part of) wanted us to experience the stuff we are experiencing now and return to him with those experiences so that he becomes even more gr8er......is that what u implied in the beginning??if so.....how does it make him gr8er??

The first part is pretty close to right.  The "he become greater" isn't really the best way to phrase it.  The way to phrase it is that... Let's take a litter of puppies... first you have the mother who becomes impregnated and gives birth to a litter of puppies... (We're just going to leave off the contribution from the father at this point.  We're just trying for a good analogy here so let's not let it break down due to technicalities.)  Now all of the sudden the mother has nine puppies and now where there were one dog... now there are ten.  And if those nine puppies went out into the world and had all sorts of experiences and then came back at the end and sat down with the mother and they all shared their lives tales... would not it make them all greater?  This is how it works... it is not to make God greater... it is that, since you are all one, you all will have made each other greater.

Our experiences are nothing but God's own manifestations....right?? if that's true how does all this end up being beneficial to God??

No, no, no.  You're in a free-will zone... God has no control over what you do.  Your experiences are God's wonderment.  Just as the mother dog has no control over the puppy's experiences now that it lives in Europe... but when she gets emails from the puppies saying, "Wow, look what I did today Mom!"... she can be amazed.  And imagine if she had no judgment... only curiosity about what the other puppy does.  That's more like what God's like... "Oh, that's what you've chose to do today... how magnificent!"

i have so many more questions which keep propping up,so how do i myself contact these higher spirits for answers and how should i meditate??

The first thing we suggest is to set your intention.  The second thing we suggest is to clear the moment as well as you can.  So meditating on clearing the moment.  And then what we ask is that you reach up with your attention and intention and you reach towards your soul.  Now your soul can look like anything you choose for it to look like... and most often Veronica sees it as a ball of whitish shining light... and when she reaches up through her crown chakra to her soul, she just feel as though her attention and intention go into that whitish shining ball of light.  And then from your soul, which is the accumulation of all of your lifetimes and all of the times between your lifetimes... you can ask information, you can ask for insight, you can ask for clarity.  In addition, you can reach from your soul to the source of all that is... which can look like anything you wish it to look... and you can ask for insight from there as well.  And don't judge how that insight comes to you.  Not everyone hears words... many people will see signs later on, a certain song will come on the radio, a certain book will be given to them, a certain billboard will catch their eye... others will have sensations in their bodies, or smells, or sounds.  You have to be able to trust that what you are getting is what you need to be getting.  And don't judge that because you don't hear the Eloheim speak to you, something's wrong.

What is reiki?  What is the source of it?  What are effects of being opened to reiki?

Well reiki is universal energy.  So reiki is the energetic connections of all things... and the source of it is the source of everything... which is God, the Father, he, she, it... that which was before all things that we know, and that which continues to be.  It's that universal energetic force.

(By opening to it...)  You are allowing yourself to be imbued with the force of the universe... and it can be very positive for healing especially when shaped by the intent.

Did God just create them for this job or were they beings before this job was charged to them?

Luckily we were beings before this job was charged to us... this isn't an entry level position. LOL

Humans were given the knowledge/conscious to create great things, also destroying earth, who will be punished if anyone for destroying earth, do they know if earth will end by human destruction? Don't thy have any type of power to stop or change such things?

Free... will... zone.  That's why this is so amazing... that's why this is such a revolutionary concept, and why it has the potential to become such an amazing example of what is possible.  Because we took the risk in creating a free-will zone... that even though the divine spark was diluted down to it's smallest ability to be diluted... that you would still reach back for what you know is true.  And what you have to understand, what all of you have to understand is that if the Earth is destroyed or not destroyed... it's the same thing... it's free will being enacted... and you will not be punished.  

Now... we believe that you, in desiring to grow as a soul... would grow more if you don't destroy the Earth... and we see that you won't.

How do they refer to God? Is it in charge of all things? Is it an energy? Does it have form? Does it work through being manifest in us from birth, or does it make personal connections to people through life?

We don't understand God, and we don't try that hard to do so.  We don't try to understand God because we know without a doubt that God exists.  So we allow God to exist and we interact with God without trying to understand the complete nature of God.  Because we are not in the limited human perspective right now... we are able to see more of the majesty and the magnitude and the absolute hugeness of what you call God.  And so it's very easy for us to say we can't understand it, so we don't spend a lot of time trying to... but we spend a great amount of time enjoying the reality of the mystery.  It would be like saying to you, "What's it like in every part of your ocean's floor?"  And you could say, "There's no way I could tell you the answer to that question."... but you know that the ocean floor exists on a huge percentage of the surface of your planet, right?... When you see an aerial photo of your world... you know that the ocean is a great and wondrous thing, that is infinitely more powerful than you are... and that you will never understand it completely... and yet you can completely interact with it.

PS--There were a few questions we didn't have time for, which will be added to the next round.
--Positive Energy--

AstralBorn

Could you ask them to clarify this "free will zone" busniss more...
If they are saying that earth is the only place for free will what about the people in like the space station for example? or the people who claim to have gone to the moon? do they not have free will there?

And I have close extraterrestrial friends... Beings on planets billions upon billions  and then some lightyears away from earth...
They have free will... more so then us infact, How do they explain that?

Or when they say earth and earth school etc... do they simply mean the whole physical universe?

thanks,
-AstralBorn
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?

Covelo

We don't have a lot of questions lined up yet and we're pretty busy this week, with an extra remote channeling on Tuesday at a new location, plus other activities...  So I think we're going to wait until next Sunday to do the next channeling for you guys.  Keep the questions coming in and I'll answer whatever ones I already have info on, and the rest will be added to the next session.
--Positive Energy--

Arn de Gothia

I wonder about our history here on Earth. It has been said that we have been seeded here on Earth out of greed. Et's from sirius and Pleides needed a slaverace for their gold mines. And that's why we people of Earth are so Unenlighted. The Et's stripped our DNA so we forgot about our powers...or not...what do the Elohiem say

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Arn de GothiaI wonder about our history here on Earth. It has been said that we have been seeded here on Earth out of greed. Et's from sirius and Pleides needed a slaverace for their gold mines. And that's why we people of Earth are so Unenlighted. The Et's stripped our DNA so we forgot about our powers...or not...doubts,what do the Elohiem say

Striped our DNA? Sounds like bs.

Sorlac

I would like to ask Eloheim to comment on the civilization of Atlantis, how it thrived and how it fell.  If they ask how it'll help spiritual progress, say that it'll help avoid past mistakes of judgment which distanced the connection(s) between man and God.  By 'distance', I mean the thinning the conduit of knowledge bridging them.

I would also like them to comment on the group entity Ra, who says that Free Will is a universal constant, whereas Eloheim says it is a rare occurrence.

Thanks in advance.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Covelo

Good questions...   The Atlantis question has been spoken about a little bit that I can remember and they did say something about the Atlanteans achieving and misusing their power.  One guy that has come to the group channelings was working on some sacred geometry devices which the Eloheim commented as being useful to help resolve some of the "bad karma" resulting from some Atlanteans.  (I will add this question... and the rest to the list.)

Good Energy...
--Positive Energy--

deepend

I would be very interested in Eloheim's view of this question.

It has been said that we humans were put on this earth to evolve spiritually and find our way back to the source.
Wouldn't it be considered "cheating" if i used "past-life reiki" to remove blockages from past lifes i.e not really resolve anything at all,just taking away the problem?
"location reiki" is another example.
What i mean is,by doing that,i haven't learned anything from this,other than a technique.
I hope i made sense,since english isn't my native language.

Sova114

Could you ask them what they know about Ra and the lawofone?

Vivek

thanks covelo!!!...got my answers!!...btw...u r doing a good job!!

Darren

Good job Covelo, I think we all appriciate this alot, it's so nice of you to take so much time over this for us.

Thank you!

Covelo

Thanks for the support you guys.  This is quite an interesting and enlightening part of my life right now and I'm glad that we can share in this together. :angel:  :grin:  :grouphug: :grin:  :angel:

I would also like to post a question of my own which I will ask and include in the next session we do...  Here it is:

Can you speak some on what things were set into place before we first incarnated into physical bodies to help us on this journey?... And also what things which may have been added along the way?

PS-- They have mentioned that a certain part of "the plan" was changed early on in this experiment in free-will.  They said that in the case of clearing our past karma with certain people... they got approval to change the "rules" so that we could clear any past karma with anyone... not just with the ones with whom we had the karma to begin with.  This would help us all to clear our energies a lot faster in the long run... which they refer to as "checking things off our list".
--Positive Energy--

Mooon

Thanks a lot again dear Covelo.
So much to read.... :wink:

I have an other one.

Why are some people born Trans sexual.

:wink: Love Simone

deepend

Is listening to binaural stimulation a good idea,or is it screwing up the brain?

CFTraveler

I don't know the answer to that, but the other day I only had like 4 hours of sleep (and at 48 it's not the same as when you're up all night in your 20's and then go to work the next day like no problem) and when I came home from work, my husband was home so I decided to take a nap, but being ambitious, I decided to make it a nap with binaural beats- I left them on for an hour, would swear I never actually fell asleep, and had the best afternoon, sharp as a tack, not sleepy or cranky and had all my marbles. (Not like now, for example.)  So I think they make you more clear, but the effect doesn't last more than a day... :sleepy: ...

Covelo

Hello Again,

I finished editing the audio version from round 2 of your questions and answers and can send it in three parts by email at this time.  I converted it to mp3 files and each section is less than 10 MEGS.  The total play time for all three files is almost exactly one hour.

Please send me an email if you'd like to check it out, and I'll send it your way. (My email is covelojoe@yahoo.com ).  I'm also working on other ways to make this available... so if you have any ideas or means... pass them along please.  Any other helpful suggestions are also encouraged.

Happy Listening! :smile:
--Positive Energy--

Astral Projection

You should upload that mp3 files to rapidshare or whatever, so everyone can download it.. ;)
mind altering psychedelic trip

Covelo

Quote from: Astral ProjectionYou should upload that mp3 files to rapidshare or whatever, so everyone can download it.. ;)

Can you give me some exact info on how to do this... site address and some instructions to make it easy?  I'm not familiar with that site or others that offer this service... thanks
--Positive Energy--