News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral Projection

just go to http://www.rapidshare.de/ and there just read the instructions. Click Browse and than upload. I think when you upload it you will get link for download. I have server to upload but I have 56k so I can't wait that much to upload... :) :)
mind altering psychedelic trip

Covelo

Quote from: Astral Projectionjust go to http://www.rapidshare.de/ and there just read the instructions. Click Browse and than upload. I think when you upload it you will get link for download. I have server to upload but I have 56k so I can't wait that much to upload... :) :)

Thanks Astral Projection,

I did as you suggested and the complete mp3 file of just over 13 MEGS is now available there for everyone by clicking this link:  http://rapidshare.de/files/11382020/EditedAstralPulse2.mp3.html  ...then you click on the "FREE" box at the bottom and wait a few seconds.  It will show a countdown in seconds usually as to when it will start loading.  I think it only allows one or two downloads at a time so if it's taking a while to start loading... just try back a little later.

Let me know if this is working for you guys, ok?

Good Energy...
[/b]
--Positive Energy--

malganis

"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Covelo

Quote from: malganisit's working  :wink:

thanks

Excellent!!  I forgot to mention that after you push the FREE button at the bottom... you go to the next screen and copy a couple letters in a box that are displayed and then click the Start Download box.  Everything seems to be working just fine. :grin:

If you have any further questions or comments, just post away and I'll answer what I can or we'll get to them in the next session.

Happy Listening...
:sunny:
--Positive Energy--

Mooon

Thanks Covelo.
So we skip the email version.

Love Simone

Covelo

QuoteThanks Covelo.
So we skip the email version.

Love Simone

You are welcome, my friend.  :smile:

Also... yes, the email version is not necessary any more... (It's the same audio recording.)   But I can still send that for anyone who wants to do it that way. :color:

PS-I'll also be putting up the audio file from our first round of questions and answers... which should be ready within the next day or two. :nod:
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you might like to volunteer any feedback on the audio version of your questions and answers and how you think I did with your questions?... if you had a chance to listen to it.  

The audio editing is quite a bit less time consuming for me than typing out everything that was said during the channeling... so also I wonder what you all think about not having the typed out answers, only audio versions available.  Would many of you also like to continue getting the typed out answers?  (You can respond by email to me or private message if you like.)

PS-We also haven't done the next session yet... so you can still get in any last minute questions you might have.
--Positive Energy--

malganis

After you die can you return back to physical world? I mean if everything is happening now and you have different aspects of yourself all living simultaneously in physical how could that be possible? You would be just another aspect of yourself living in now. Its confusing to me.

The question is confusing. If this person were before us we would say, "What is it that you really want to know?" An example: Let's say you cross over tomorrow... can you come back as in reanimate your body?... can you come back as in what you might call a ghost?... can you come back simply in energetic form. What does come back mean in this context of your question?... and then we can answer the question next time.

i mean coming back as being born again in physical form. This question is actually about reincarnation. As we know now reincarnation is not linear...you dont live one life after another but all at once. Correct? Do you understand my question now or should i explain it more?

Covelo, i havent listened to audio version yet but i for me audio version suffice.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Vivek

I have got some...
2012 is the yr of ascension...right??so y then and not anytime later or sooner??
and how sure are they abt it...whether it will happen or not in this plane??how is the world going to be after that?that is if i want to experience living in a society or something like that...will i manifest the entire thing??only my soul group in it and manifesting and no other grps involved or whatever????
hey and r there more dimensions..u know like do i have a parallel self experiencing another reality(in a world similar to ours)??
if i want to attract a person into my life??what do i do,a definite method would be nice...neway thnx

deepend

Covelo,about your idea of only having audio,i had a hard time hearing your questions but that could simply be a matter of microphone placement.
I could hear the answers just fine.
I post,therefore i am... online

deepend

A question for the Eloheim.
Would it be fair to say that part of the reason why this freewill zone was created were for you to see what could happen,what would be changed by us,what would our reality evolve to and not just for "individual" evolvement,even though that is essentially the same.
I guess what i'm wondering is: In a more restricted frewill zone things wouldn't come to the extremes it has come to here(two world wars, but also the other end of the spectrum,perhaps making it possible for greater soulgrowth)since in a restricted zone people would know they are connected and there wouldn't be any need to fight oneself.
Seeing past all the violence and hatred and connecting back to god is what makes the best lessons for growth?
I post,therefore i am... online

Covelo

Quote from: deependCovelo,about your idea of only having audio,i had a hard time hearing your questions but that could simply be a matter of microphone placement.
I could hear the answers just fine.

Thanks for the input deepend... I can make adjustments to the audio when I do the editing, so I will sound louder with the questions...  I'll be sure to do this in the future.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Sorry for the delay in getting up the first audio version :neutral: , but I've been doing other projects lately and will soon get that up.  Also Veronica has been a little under the weather lately, so we haven't done the next channeling yet either.  You still have time to get in a few more questions if you can think of anything.  We should get to it within the next two days.

--Positive Energy--

El Chupacabra

Would you be so kind enough to ask the 'Elohim' what their feelings are about being a cheap ripoff of Lee Carrol's "Kryon"?

Thank you.

Covelo

Quote from: El ChupacabraWould you be so kind enough to ask the 'Elohim' what their feelings are about being a cheap ripoff of Lee Carrol's "Kryon"?

Thank you.

Have you checked out the audio version yet which can be found here?: http://rapidshare.de/files/11382020/EditedAstralPulse2.mp3.html  I suggest that you check out more of the information here before jumping to conclusions.  

I think I will add your question to the list anyways... even though you seem to think this is a "cheap ripoff".

I would encourage further discussion on alternate viewpoints... but I'd like to see us do this without using "attack dog" style tactics.   ...After all we're both on the same "ride" here, my friend.   :tetter:
--Positive Energy--

El Chupacabra

Quote from: Covelo
Quote from: El ChupacabraWould you be so kind enough to ask the 'Elohim' what their feelings are about being a cheap ripoff of Lee Carrol's "Kryon"?

Thank you.

Have you checked out the audio version yet which can be found here?: http://rapidshare.de/files/11382020/EditedAstralPulse2.mp3.html  I suggest that you check out more of the information here before jumping to conclusions.  

I think I will add your question to the list anyways... even though you seem to think this is a "cheap ripoff".

I would encourage further discussion on alternate viewpoints... but I'd like to see us do this without using "attack dog" style tactics.   ...After all we're both on the same "ride" here, my friend.   :tetter:

It'd be a lot easier to discuss this with you civilly if you weren't continously  making a mockery out of my religion, by abusing our creators into an unrecongnizable state.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that most of the channelings are dumbed down Kryon channelings - that's a completely different issue.

Covelo

I must remind you, my friend, that this information is not coming from me... It is channeled through a friend of mine and I am just relaying this to you all.  If you don't agree with what is said here... then please go elsewhere.  This thread is not about bashing each others views, or even about trying to prove that this is authentic.  So if you want to discuss these topics... I suggest you start a new thread.
--Positive Energy--

El Chupacabra

In that case, please inform your friend of this.

Covelo

Quote from: El ChupacabraIn that case, please inform your friend of this.

No problem.
--Positive Energy--

Froglet

Covelo, I have a couple questions in response to the answers given.  I don't think they've been asked yet.

How can we excercise our will here so that we can get the most out of this "free will zone"?

Then also, What exactly is this non free will zone like after this current one (free will zone) we are in?  and why would it be better or the "next" or the one that most tend to go to afterwards? (doesn't have to be better I guess could be just different)

I'm assuming you don't mind asking more questions.

thanks,
froglet

Covelo

Quote from: FrogletCovelo, I have a couple questions in response to the answers given.  I don't think they've been asked yet.

How can we excercise our will here so that we can get the most out of this "free will zone"?

Then also, What exactly is this non free will zone like after this current one (free will zone) we are in?  and why would it be better or the "next" or the one that most tend to go to afterwards? (doesn't have to be better I guess could be just different)

I'm assuming you don't mind asking more questions.

thanks,
froglet

Froglet,

I look forward to asking questions for all you guys because I really do enjoy helping people if I can... even if I'm just relaying information back and forth like this.  This is a rare opportunity for us to work together and see what we can come up with.   Let's make the best of it and see where it may take us.  :drive:

Your first question has been addressed in the past and they have said that using the power of our intention, coupled with emotion, to draw down or call upon our own higher self's' or true soul's essence from where it now mostly resides on a higher plane of existence, and through which to access "source" energy or God.  This is the case because they have said that it takes only about 5% or so of our own souls essence or energy to inhabit a human body, and by gaining greater access to our full souls' energies we will ascend to a higher level of being and become fully conscious of our complete journey as a soul throughout it's lifetimes, between lifetimes, and beyond.

Your second question will promptly be added to the list for the next channeling we do which should be within the next two days.  
:smile:
--Positive Energy--

Mooon

Dear Covelo and Veronica, best wishes for you both.
Take care of yourselfs he ?

I have an other question.
Why is the humanrace been split up in the skincolour black ,white , yellow and red ?
And has the skincolour green ever been here. o
Or is it the skincolour somewhere else ?

Thanks, take care... hearts7 Moon

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: MooonDear Covelo and Veronica, best wishes for you both.
Take care of yourselfs he ?

I have an other question.
Why is the humanrace been split up in the skincolour black ,white , yellow and red ?
And has the skincolour green ever been here. o
Or is it the skincolour somewhere else ?

Thanks, take care... hearts7 Moon

Evolution

James S

It seems to me little wonder that these Elohim channelings are very similar to "kryon" channelings.
They're also remarkably similar to Pleiadian channelings, and even to the channelings from God in Conversations With God.

I resonate with a great deal of what's been channeled here, because I feel it's all "soul level" stuff. To me it no longer matters what the beings supplying the information really are, and believe me, once it really DID matter to me.

Be it coming from aliens, ascended spirits, or God, the information coming to us, the true heart level stuff that seeks to help us evolve in love, is all very similar and very much compatible. It is all trying to help us become more aware of exactly who and what we are, and trying to help us turn away from a course of destruction.

Blessings,
James.

Sorlac

That is the way to take all Channeling information.  Let the Questions and Answers build, and decide for yourself whether you trust the source (no matter what it is) or not.  If it is not a 'good' entity, a hidden agenda will reveal itself.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.