News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

galaxy_storm

Quote from: Alan McDougall on June 02, 2008, 07:48:48

My thought on existence and creation is that it is all a beautiful thought in the mind of the Sublime Almighty. HE is not some buddy buddy as this persons says,"HE IS LORD OF ALL AND WEMUST BOW DOWN IN AWE AND REVERENCE BEFORE HIM" Peace be upon him

Alan
From the inside of my being I really hope you're wrong.
Flow...

CFTraveler

Quote from: Alan McDougall on June 02, 2008, 07:48:48
Coveta,

Now I have read the supposed channeling by mustardseed in his thread Channeling god and his "god"

His supposed god  just never answers questions. At least "Elohim" gives intelligent answers.

My thought on existence and creation is that it is all a beautiful thought in the mind of the Sublime Almighty. HE is not some buddy buddy as this persons says,"HE IS LORD OF ALL AND WEMUST BOW DOWN IN AWE AND REVERENCE BEFORE HIM" Peace be upon him

Alan

Any being who want someone to bow down and revere him (or her) would have to be insecure and needy, wouldn't he?  Doesn't sound like God to me.  More like a tyrant, and an insecure one at that.

Alan McDougall

Glaxystorm,

I am wrong I apologised to David/ mystardseed God is not a tyrant but a friend , I tried to delete this unfortunate post but did not know how. ignore my stupidly I am not competent to comment in this are . I assume this is a Muslim thread and was testing the waters. I will not revisite this thread again

Sorry

Alan

Take Care

Alan

CFTraveler

Why would you assume this is a muslim thread?

Alan McDougall

Why do I assume this thread is Muslim, because of my impetuous nature where I often shoot myself in the foot. Oh!! the "PAIN" but it makes me more careful not to do it again. The other reason was my tendency to read a book from the last page instead of starting at the first. But take it from me. I am learing fast and adjusting to negotiating through the the forum in the correct way.

Unlike some others I can admit it when I am wrong and move on.

Sorry man!!

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Mustardseed

huh///don't get it.............sorry a bit slow
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Alan McDougall

mystardseed

Quotehuh///don't get it.............sorry a bit slow

For example in your thread I just read the subject title and did not like it and became fired up,  so to speak.

This is worse than than reading a book from from the last page and judging the whole book , I judged the whole book (namely Davids thread "Channeling God") by its cover not even Reading the first page before I leaped into uncharted waters.

I hope this is the last word on this sorry affair!!

Yours

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Covelo

All Right... Enough confusion... What do yo guys think about this new video?  This is why I just posted it here so that you could see this material from another perspective and give an update on the progress of this ongoing project.

Peace...
Covelo
--Positive Energy--

CFTraveler

Very cool, Covelo.  I really liked the visualization idea.  Will there be more YouTube videos in the future?

Covelo

Yes, I plan to continue putting up more videos... maybe I'll find some more visualization exercises.

Peace...
--Positive Energy--