News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

weird feeling on bed

Previous topic - Next topic

GANAMOHA

well I have been doing a lot of tk practice with other things besides the psiwheel and I am getting really close to moving bigger things except I keep getting this weird feeling like there is an earthquake starting when I lay down and its not like I am tired so I am imagining it it really feels like it. but then eventually it feels more like it is just my bed starting to go up and down. so I freak out at sit up really quick and it is still going and slowly quiets down. The rumbling feelling kind of reminds me of the same thing I get right before I move say a soda can. I am I doing this?
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Mitch

Is it really powerful or just a pretty low rumble?

I get this low rumbly shaking thing, it's definitely noticable, but not too powerful either. I've always wondered what it is. There's no train anywhere near my house or anything. But I don't practice anything. At all. I never even project. (On purpose)

GANAMOHA

well when  it first started it was like as you have mentioned however it has increased and I cant sleep well anymore. I even thought it was an earthquake and asked my parents about it but it keeps happening

Goron

I would consult a physician. I get a feeling like that, but only WHEN I move pens.  :|

Sharpe

No. It's not real, it's just your imagination.

GANAMOHA

Quote from: Sharpe on September 16, 2006, 21:54:36
No. It's not real, it's just your imagination.
THANKS  :-D I feel a lot better about it now. seriously, if you are going to give an opinion give some thought to it. oh and last night I just lied down at my cat was already there then this tremor feeling started to happen and my cat freaked out and ran. I checked to see if the bed had moved and the area around the legs of the bed were pressed down like it had been moving.

FrozenSong

That's creepy. I've been doing tk for a long time now. I've had the same thing happen as well.  :|

GANAMOHA

really......I'm surprised that so many people have had this experience before and its never been mentioned anywhere before.

Sharpe

Man cmon, the mind makes it real... you know that right?
It would be your imagination, and yes when people panic, those emotions can be senseble for other beings.

GANAMOHA

I understand your mind set but please be more considerate and realize that people dont instantly reach conclusion that something is real just because they appeared to experience it.