News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mediating an Arch Angel.

Previous topic - Next topic

Taalnar

Great post SD, seems like once a week is much better.

I have some questions.

SD: Talnar
M: Math is relevant to the user, to do certain things sometimes one has to change the way the math is (played)

# Question 1) What are you talking about?  Can you please elaborate? I have no idea.

# Question 2) Is the God portrayed in the Old and New Testament the same?

# Question 3) Is the serpent in the story of Adam and Eve a literal serpent like creature or a symbol?  If a symbol what is the serpent a symbol of?

# Question 4) Was Adam and Eve eating from the Tree of Knowledge (literal or symbolic doesn't matter) overall a good (positive) thing for humanity?

# Question 5) Is the story of Adam and Eve just a silly fairy tale?

# Question 6) There is much talk about a 'pole shift'.  Why should people bellieve this.  In every generation there is always talk of a dooms day, with everyone seeing 'the signs of the coming times', what makes the pole shift so different.

Question for SD I hope you don't take this the wrong way or as sounding harsh but with the 13 moon calender you said you don't know what it is.  I am wondering why you didn't ask Micheal what it is?

Thanks heaps Spectral!

LordoftheBunnies

Okay, I got another round of questions for Michael.

1. Is there a lot more going on behind the scenes of our world that official history doesn't know about?  Have their been many instances were unknown individuals, initiates, high level spirits and their disciples changed history or shielded us from threats we didn't know about?  I heard from someone recently that some initiates and disciples have far more power than we might think, just that they're restricted from using them.  Is much of this kept secret in order to keep our evolution balanced and restrict abuse of the occult?

2.  Your answer on monads made me think of how on our most basic level, we are all divine potentiality.  Even if someone's soul/monad is completely returned to base chaos, since everything is a unity, can the various experiences and essence that made the boundaries that form their self eventually be put back together or recycled into other people?

3.  Is the self ultimately defined by boundaries that limit its consciousness and identification, but because of the law of love it will always exist on some level?

4.  Were did most demons come from exactly?  I'm guessing they aren't necessarily demons in the usual christian sense.

5.  Is Samael a archdemon with his own purpose or is he still serving the greater good in some manner?

6.  Is was thinking lately about the way people were tortured during the middle ages, and began wondering, are there many imperfections in karma, and does it not always work the way it should?  It seems to me that there is no reason anyone should have to go through such an experience.

7. I'm guessing this is something I need to understand on my own, but I'll ask the question anyway.  What is consciousness exactly? What is matter?  I've noticed when you really get right down to it, we have no way of describing what either of these actually is.

8.  Are matter/energy and consciousness variations of the same thing?

SpectralDragon

EDIT: NOTE FOR EVERYONE! I am not getting quite as tired as I used to, this weekly routine is working nice. Please don't be afraid to ask a few more questions each, I might get to this 2X every week and a half now depending on how I feel about it.

MEDIATION IN PROGRESS
(I went through normal steps to make sure this micheal was not a fake)

SD: Chunk of Quarts:1.) Do ambient EMF fields on Earth affect humans in negative ways? Does the product called Q-Link help reduce the effects of EMF, or is that just snake oil?

M: The earth nourishes you in several ways, first the energy of the earth, the fields of electric and spiritual energy, help to provide you with life. Without the earth a human body would grow weak.

SD: chunkofquarts:2.) You said that there's nothing that cannot be returned to the void. Is it possible for a soul to destroy itself or another soul permanently?

M: A soul can destroy itself, though the process to do so is difficult. This only happens when the soul has little choice left. Another human destroying another soul is roughly exponentially harder, while a high level being such as the being who controls Karmic energy's and ways can do so only to a certian extent. The differnt ways and entities is a list that I will not go into.

SD: cube:1.) Please tell us what is the difference between 3rd, 4th, and 5th dimensional awareness? Is this an accurate description of the way it works: "one turns one's 3D and 4D bodies to 5D Light, transfers one's conscious awareness to one's 5th dimensional Light Body, and then merges one's 3D and 4D Light Bodies into their 5th dimensional Light Body. The completed process is called a Physical Body Ascension."

M: The above process is so complex and so intricate that a master needs take several dozen lifetimes to complete the above process, and not necessarily in the manner described above. The manner described above can be done, but there is so much more related to the intricacies of it.

SD: cube:2)What is the best way to raise energy?

M: this is dependant on the individual.

SD: cube: 3)What is the best breathing technique for raising energy? I've found that doing several sets of 20 deep breaths, with my mouth slightly closed will give be vibrations. Can you give some pointers on doing this better?

M: again, this is dependant on the individual, the individual's body works in slightly different ways than other's, and thier energies are different in nature. There are many different natures and infinite variations of the natures of one's energies. Thus does the best ways to influence and grow thier energies. If you look into the kind of energy you have, such as fire energy or metal energy, then you can usually find a way to grasp which way will work better for you if you look into the subject enough.

SD: cube 4)I've found that I get better vibrations with my mouth slightly closed to force the air through and I've read two possbile explanations for this.
The first is that this helps complete the full body energy circuit, I've also read that you can stimulate your pineal by forcing air along the top of your mouth. Are either or both of these ideas correct, and are there other reasons for why this happens?

M: your energy would likely be a combination of air and water energies if this is the case. In most people touching the top of the mouth with the toung at the place where the soft part of the mouth and the "harder" part of the mouth meets usually completes the circuit so you can have the energy flow better. Usually air carried different kinds of energies, such as fire, very well, and the energy you bring in is more noticeable as such because it is different than the rest of your energy.

SD: cube:5.) I've found that deep breathing when in sleep paralysis make me separate and OBE. Is this because in order to have an OBE there has to be an energy difference between your physical body and etheric double, and the breathing provides the needed energy difference? Does that mean that deep breathing while in OBE will help you continue the OBE and keep your energy up?

M: Deep breathing and breathing slower helps the body get into a relaxed sleep state. This then allows the breath to guide into the etheric body. The breathing also helps "keep the body alive while you are away."

SD: cube:6.) I measured my brainwaves during meditation and found that when I went into a kind of deep trance my beta frquency waves went off the scale. I've read about somethng called an 'activated mind' which is associated with kundalini and very active brainwaves. My question is, does this brainpattern look related to kundalini, and what can I do to improve upon it?

M: this was very difficult for this one to get across, however from the description and the picture it looks like you are a good candidate for wake induced projections. This has nothing to do with energy or the kundalini, however.

SD: cube:7.) What do you think of the Channeling God thread? Is it God? If it's not God, is the information accurate?
SD: reading first page of topic, under Micheals instructions, giving the aura feel of posts, ect.
M: No, this is not god. The proof lies in the first page alone. Near the end god acts like a spirit trying to entrap an individual.
quote:
don't worry about what people think

We all define each other, we live and breath with each other's help, not only humans but all life on earth. If there was only one then there would be no existence. Everyone supports creation, and creation is about the all, not the one.
This entity had a point about Beavis' reply, you cannot use such tactics on a spirit, numbers and such do not matter or even apply to them.
quote:
sounds like you are not going to answer like he expects either
nope
why don't you?
I have my reasons
please please explain this I dont understand and it sounds like a cop out
MUSTARDSEED
okay I am sorry
If I was to tell him his name what would be the next. Give me lotto numbers, and I will believe, good grades, healing, sex, money.Dont you see....It will never end. Even if I raised someone from the dead some would not believe, becourse it is not yet in them.It is not their time and their Spirits are not ripe. I seek for people who believe in me and trust in me without knowing. Without proof. Thats why it is faith. So.....can we leave this subject. This is why I asked you to put down the heading DO NOT DEMAND.....

The good cop bad cop routine is very old, when taking in someone's trust a spirit can take advantage of that trust to the full extent. Thus a kind of spiritual and mental world is created in the person's mind, and one of the most difficult situations to get out of. If you look at the above this is a point in reference that this could be happening. It does not prove that it is, however I will say that it is for that is what I know to be happening.
Reading the first couple posts the spirit disposes of doubts by answering in ways that people do not expect. This shows that the being is more than the person first thought of, and that leads to immediate thoughts of "oh wow maybe he is right," further leading to belief. A spirit of such can act the part out now, as it has faith behind it to empower it. The center of this faith is thus the person who is the channeler, for it is easier to have faith in a person than in what is supposedly a high level entity. The entity thus draws this faith out of said person and uses that person to help answer some of the questions put out, thus gaining much positive energy sneakily. It's a clever trap that benifits both the channeler and the entity. The channeler usually has no idea what is going on, does not care, and furthermore has complete faith in said entity.
SD: note: if you have a problem with this please take it up in another thread.

SD: cube final: You said that God is very misunderstood, what are most common misconceptions?

M: god is a being that is the universe and much more, most people think of a spirit that can stand beside them and talk to them. This is not so, god speaks to you using various aspects of himself, and thus you can never talk to god in full, much as most people cannot talk to me in full, for I myself am a part of god, just as you are also a part of god, and you are also a part of me.

SD: littleninja:Hey SpectralDragon, can you ask Arch Angel Micheal about this dream i had two nights ago? What does it mean?

M: myself and the archangel who you are part of usually give these dreams form, and this one is a warning to be carefull not to let your personal world and life get destroyed, and to protect what you know is dear to you. This might not make any sense now, but it will. You might think you understand part of it, but in truth with much thought and research you can thus understand. Talking to other people about this dream would help much more than getting what to you would be a questionable opinion from a source you are definitely not sure of. I suggest talking this out withyour friends and perhaps on the part of this forum about dreams that this one is now thinking of. describe as much feelings and details as you can, for feelings are very important.

SD: Talnar Question 1) What are you talking about? Can you please elaborate? I have no idea.

M: If you think in terms of numbers, then if you do math in terms of only being a set of numbers where 10 adds up to only two numbers (binary) then math rules change. If you change the math to where you do it differently than normal, such as you no longer use multiplication, but other forms not known or not used often yet, then you get different learnings. you have to get new ideas sometimes on how to approach the problem in order to solve it sometimes.

SD: Talnar Question 2) Is the God portrayed in the Old and New Testament the same?

M: Just as we are not the same person as we were a year ago, neither is god the same as he was as time goes by. Times change, the universe changes.

SD: Talnar Question 3) Is the serpent in the story of Adam and Eve a literal serpent like creature or a symbol? If a symbol what is the serpent a symbol of?

M: the serpent is the symbol of mankinds inner demons.

SD: Talnar Question 4) Was Adam and Eve eating from the Tree of Knowledge (literal or symbolic doesn't matter) overall a good (positive) thing for humanity?

M: truthfully, yes and no, the answer is relative, mankind has chosen freedom rather than god's complete and absolute rule, which thus adds new bounds to mankind, however the future is never certain thus. It is very opinionated.

SD: Talnar Question 5) Is the story of Adam and Eve just a silly fairy tale?

M: if you mean weather it happened or not it is symbolic, humanity came over time, and over time the story of adam and eve occured within the garden of eden located in another plane.

SD: Talnar Question 6) There is much talk about a 'pole shift'. Why should people bellieve this. In every generation there is always talk of a dooms day, with everyone seeing 'the signs of the coming times', what makes the pole shift so different.

M: truthfully the pole shift is little different than other events exept that this change is worl-occuring and happens over a long period of time. This will not happen completely during one lifetime, and the change will be slow but still noticable to some during a single lifetime. The change is actually going right now.

SD: Talnar Question for SD I hope you don't take this the wrong way or as sounding harsh but with the 13 moon calender you said you don't know what it is. I am wondering why you didn't ask Micheal what it is?

SD: Actually I did a little bit after the actuall channeling and the post, he did answer me and tell me what it was, though I was still confused as to why ES was referencing it to energy. I dropped the question after a while, not interested in learning the answer because I had other things on my mind at the time. Also, asking micheal is very draining, and as much as I enjoy doing it I was getting very tired.

SD: LOB 1. Is there a lot more going on behind the scenes of our world that official history doesn't know about? Have their been many instances were unknown individuals, initiates, high level spirits and their disciples changed history or shielded us from threats we didn't know about? I heard from someone recently that some initiates and disciples have far more power than we might think, just that they're restricted from using them. Is much of this kept secret in order to keep our evolution balanced and restrict abuse of the occult?

M: in short, yes, but I will go no further for reasons this one will tell you personally. Ask this one for my message to you on this question. The specifics of this should not be common knowledge for ones might seek out power, which is a bad thing generally.

SD: LOB 2. Your answer on monads made me think of how on our most basic level, we are all divine potentiality. Even if someone's soul/monad is completely returned to base chaos, since everything is a unity, can the various experiences and essence that made the boundaries that form their self eventually be put back together or recycled into other people?

M: even better actually is the ability for the own self to pull out of the viod or chaos because when the thought of this self is there then that "lends a hand." What you speak of is possible though.

SD: LOB 3. Is the self ultimately defined by boundaries that limit its consciousness and identification, but because of the law of love it will always exist on some level?

M: partially true, though it won't exist in the way that it is thought of in this plane.

SD: LOB 4. Were did most demons come from exactly? I'm guessing they aren't necessarily demons in the usual christian sense.

M: most demons are formed in the very soul of human beings and they incarnate outside the body as what might be thought of as forms of thought.

SD: LOB 5. Is Samael a archdemon with his own purpose or is he still serving the greater good in some manner?

M: samael is still undergoing the human stages, as are most of the other friends of the one who is thought of as Jesus.

SD: LOB 6. Is was thinking lately about the way people were tortured during the middle ages, and began wondering, are there many imperfections in karma, and does it not always work the way it should? It seems to me that there is no reason anyone should have to go through such an experience.

M: Nothing in this universe can be absolutely outside chaotic bounds, otherwise humanity would not strive so hard.

SD: LOB 7. I'm guessing this is something I need to understand on my own, but I'll ask the question anyway. What is consciousness exactly? What is matter? I've noticed when you really get right down to it, we have no way of describing what either of these actually is.

M: such questions require much personal thought in many directions. A way of thinking of consciousness is the form of the soul that takes action, and that matter is the form of the soul that gives invirnment, though the above is not necessarily true it leads to a path of thinking that leads to the truth. Go from here.

SD: LOB 8. Are matter/energy and consciousness variations of the same thing?

M: It can be thought of as such, everything is connected but everything is separate for a reason as well. It adds "color" to the way the universe is.

Mystic Cloud

Here are some questions for next time:

1) Does every human have chakra based 'energy bodies', or are there
those who do not have chakras as we know it?

2) Are there other 'beings' like God in other places of existence?

3) Would it be wrong to start an 'enlightement' chainreaction among humans to speed up the coming change or must humanity learn themselves the 'harder' way?

4) (Feel a bit silly writing this [:I]) Was thinking of making the connection better to the part that is you inside myself. Do I already know how you 'feel'? Got any advice on this?

Thank you both! [:D]
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Taalnar

quote:
SD: LOB 8. Are matter/energy and consciousness variations of the same thing?

M: It can be thought of as such, everything is connected but everything is separate for a reason as well. It adds "color" to the way the universe is.

I once had a vision about four years ago (I had visions more frequently back then) where I was in a lab type place (not a boring looking one) where this guy who looked like a 'mad scientist' showed me all these shapes (eg a cube) where you see all the vertices (the whole place was a bit like this).  He said they were all "paragons" and that the universe is made up of "paragons".  Everything is "paragons", it can act as matter or energy, as both, or (maybe)as nothing or as basically anything (not sure if 'nothing' was implied).  It is everywhere but it is distinct.  Such as a cube having vertices but it is everything in between as well.

#Question 1 Does this have any semblance (similarity) to reality and/or the universe?  

I was waiting for the answer you would give to LOB to see if it would be similar to my vision.  Everything being connected and yet seperate seems similar to the vertices of the shapes I saw and everything in between and how it was explained (though I still am not totally sure what the guy meant).   It was a very short vision and I think of it frequently from time to time.

#Question 2 What do you make of "paragons"?  Is this just a vision to take no notice of or is it something more meaningful?

#Question 3 You probably don't celebrate birthdays but in Earth years equivalently how old are you? [:)]

Thanks heaps Specs and Micheal

PS if you don't understand something about the question or if it is too long please tell me.

PSS Forgot to add, the word paragon is actually in the dictionary and before the vision I had never heard of the word, in fact only till recently I thought to look it up (:embarrassed). Is it safe to assume Micheal would be familiar with the word (if it means anything to him) since he is supposed to have a lot of knowledge?

SpectralDragon

Saturday is fast approaching, anyone have any more questions?

cube

1.) In response to the answer about the Channeling God Thread, is the entity's obsession with faith also a sign that it's not God? A few other sites claim to have God channelings and God comes across as wanting people to be self-discerning and not blindly faithful.

Does this sound more like something God would say?

http://www.transactual.com/cac/know.html

"This Awareness cannot ask you to close your mind on a belief in It, shutting out all other possibilities. This Awareness indicates that it is for this reason that this Awareness does not ask you to believe It, to believe the messages which come through this Interpreter -- it is for this reason that if entities began becoming fanatical believers in this Awareness, it would deliberately create causes of doubt, so that entities would question and perhaps disbelieve the messages coming through this Interpreter."

2.) What would a spirit gain by fooling someone into thinking it's God? If a spirit makes a person into its spiritual slave, what could a mere 3D person possibly do to benefit the spirit?

3.) Even if I can't posess a 4D or 5D lightbody any time soon, I want to understand the differences between the different types of reality. What is the difference between a 3rd and 4th dimensional consciousness?

4.) What is the difference between a 4th and 5th dimensional consciousness?

5.) On the image of the brainwaves, what about it suggests candidacy for wake induces projections?

6.) Also in the image, what was happening at the end where the brain was in a deep trance but the brain activity went way up? I would have expected the activity to decrease.

7.) If a person wanted to raise the global consciousness one way would be to write book about it or communicate in other ways. However, would it be possible to insert information directly into the collective consciousness by meditating on it?

8.) In what practical ways can we use different types of energy, such as air energy? Does having air energy mean a person could move the air with thought or am I thinking of this the wrong way?

9.) "If you look into the kind of energy you have, such as fire energy or metal energy..." You suggested I have air and water energy, but how can I find out for sure what kind of energy I have and the energies other people have? Can you tell me where I should start looking?

10.) "The above process is so complex and so intricate that a master needs take several dozen lifetimes to complete the above process, and not necessarily in the manner described above." How can we find out where we are within that the process of a full body ascension?

11.) If we are at the first lifetime of working on the process of an ascension what would be a good first step to get started?

Thank you Micheal and SD for your time and energy.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

chunkofquartz

1.) On ambient EMF fields, do manmade fields damage or negatively affect people? For instance, EMF fields from your car or the US Government's HAARP poject?

2.) Putting on my tinfoil hat now, is HAARP being used to influence people's moods or in other nefarious ways?

3.) Question for SD, on this question and answer:
quote:

Is there a lot more going on behind the scenes of our world that official history doesn't know about? Have their been many instances were unknown individuals, initiates, high level spirits and their disciples changed history or shielded us from threats we didn't know about? I heard from someone recently that some initiates and disciples have far more power than we might think, just that they're restricted from using them. Is much of this kept secret in order to keep our evolution balanced and restrict abuse of the occult?

M: in short, yes, but I will go no further for reasons this one will tell you personally. Ask this one for my message to you on this question. The specifics of this should not be common knowledge for ones might seek out power, which is a bad thing generally.

What is Micheal's message to us on this question?

4.) SD asked about dragons in the Channeling God thread, the God there gave a pretty negative reply. What are the dragons SD is talking about?

LordoftheBunnies

Got a couple more:

1. Is becoming a vegetarian at some point necessary to spiritual progression?

2. What is your opinion on the Goetia?

3. Do beings in the higher sphere actually suffer more than we do in order to help those in lower spheres, just that its completely voluntary on their part?

4. Was there actually such a place as Atlantis.  Did it disappear all at once or over a long period of time?

5. During our lifetime, how much of an increase in psychic powers could we expect to see as a result of the pole shift?  Since evolution usually takes a very long time, I'm wondering if it will be much slower and more subtle than people are thinking.

Euphoric Sunrise

1. Are there lessons to be learned from examining past lives during this life-time or are past lives merely a novelty until death?

2. Is excavating tombs of ancient civilizations ever against the wishes of whoever was buried inside the tomb?

3. Is existence eternal?
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by SpectralDragon

SD: LOB 5. Is Samael a archdemon with his own purpose or is he still serving the greater good in some manner?

M: samael is still undergoing the human stages, as are most of the other friends of the one who is thought of as Jesus.

Can you explain this more because according to certain Sources there are two Samael's, one of which is an Angel. What do you mean by Samael going through human stages? And are you implying he is a friend of Jesus and what does that mean?

SpectralDragon

MEDIATION IN PROGRESS.

SD:1) Does every human have chakra based 'energy bodies', or are there
those who do not have chakras as we know it?
M: Everyone has energy centers in thier bodies, just that every person's energy centers works a bit differently, just as each person's body is different.

SD: 2) Are there other 'beings' like God in other places of existence?
M: Yes, there are beings of existince like god and on higher levels than what is considered god as well.

SD: 3) Would it be wrong to start an 'enlightement' chainreaction among humans to speed up the coming change or must humanity learn themselves the 'harder' way?
M: Humanity has chosen itself to learn the hard way, so yes it is best that humanity goes with what it has chosen.
SD: Can you explain why humanity chose to learn the hard way or how they made the choice?
M: in a previous incarnation of this universe humanity has existed, and when the end of the universe was nearing and beggining the universe's rebirth the soul of the collective human consciousness decided that it would rather understand the why then simply know it.

SD: 4) (Feel a bit silly writing this ) Was thinking of making the connection better to the part that is you inside myself. Do I already know how you 'feel'? Got any advice on this?
M: It might be hard to tell how I feel because I will and actually am part of yourself. The best way and advice I can give is to look for the fire, sit by it, enjoy it, build it into a bigger, more positive fire, and then use that fire. This will build a better connection to not only your inner fire but also to me as a whole. Experience is the best teacher, so be couragous, be helpfull, be honorable, ect.

SD: I once had a vision about four years ago (I had visions more frequently back then) where I was in a lab type place (not a boring looking one) where this guy who looked like a 'mad scientist' showed me all these shapes (eg a cube) where you see all the vertices (the whole place was a bit like this). He said they were all "paragons" and that the universe is made up of "paragons". Everything is "paragons", it can act as matter or energy, as both, or (maybe)as nothing or as basically anything (not sure if 'nothing' was implied). It is everywhere but it is distinct. Such as a cube having vertices but it is everything in between as well.

#Question 1 Does this have any semblance (similarity) to reality and/or the universe?
M: yes and no, what that is reffering to can also be called the fabrication of chaos into larger form.

SD: #Question 2 What do you make of "paragons"? Is this just a vision to take no notice of or is it something more meaningful?
M: since it bothers you there is meaning, though the meaning might be hidden. This is refferencing a very basic idea that the universe is formed over time through base choas and then from chaos to paragons, or parrallels as they might be called, and then to horrizontals. Look into it I would suggest, and keep your mind open to the possibilities unless they are proven for a fact to be wrong.

SD: #Question 3 You probably don't celebrate birthdays but in Earth years equivalently how old are you?
M: Years don't matter as this universe has incarnated 3-4 times since I have been at this level of existance.

PSS Forgot to add, the word paragon is actually in the dictionary and before the vision I had never heard of the word, in fact only till recently I thought to look it up (:embarrassed). Is it safe to assume Micheal would be familiar with the word (if it means anything to him) since he is supposed to have a lot of knowledge?
SD: He should yes, but it might seem confusing to you at first. Keep trying to find the meaning though.

SD: 1.) In response to the answer about the Channeling God Thread, is the entity's obsession with faith also a sign that it's not God? A few other sites claim to have God channelings and God comes across as wanting people to be self-discerning and not blindly faithful.

Does this sound more like something God would say?

http://www.transactual.com/cac/know.html

"This Awareness cannot ask you to close your mind on a belief in It, shutting out all other possibilities. This Awareness indicates that it is for this reason that this Awareness does not ask you to believe It, to believe the messages which come through this Interpreter -- it is for this reason that if entities began becoming fanatical believers in this Awareness, it would deliberately create causes of doubt, so that entities would question and perhaps disbelieve the messages coming through this Interpreter."

M: God will not speak to you on a personal level the way I would speak to this one on a personal level. God is a being that is the very universe in of itself. God will speak to you as the universe itself and so when you wish for an answer he might answer by throwing a situation your way. It is hard to interpret god's answer sometimes. Those who can talk to god in the way that this one can talk to me will find that god is very much an entity that does not care if at that particular moment you believe in him or not, for the fact of the matter is that you have the rest of your lifetimes to figure out that the earth you stand on is part of god himself.

SD: 2.) What would a spirit gain by fooling someone into thinking it's God? If a spirit makes a person into its spiritual slave, what could a mere 3D person possibly do to benefit the spirit?
M: Energy, self satisfaction, and greed and ego. That would be the reasons for such. However I would like to point out that the said slave is not a slave in the sense that it is being controlled, it is simply being manipulated and does not know what is going on. That is all about this topic I will speak of in this (thread)

SD: 3.) Even if I can't posess a 4D or 5D lightbody any time soon, I want to understand the differences between the different types of reality. What is the difference between a 3rd and 4th dimensional consciousness?
M: When you project to these realms you will get a good idea of what the awareness level will be like. Just remember you will have a constant awareness not a relaxed part time awareness.

SD: 4.) What is the difference between a 4th and 5th dimensional consciousness?
M: while fourth is closer to home for you, fifth would be a merging with the collective human soul at various but not all levels.

SD: 5.) On the image of the brainwaves, what about it suggests candidacy for wake induces projections?
M: balance, open (high?) ended red line. This seems very questionable, but the more the brain is active with the red line then the more the consciousness and the subconsciousness can "talk to each other"

SD: #6 should be answered in above.

SD: 7.) If a person wanted to raise the global consciousness one way would be to write book about it or communicate in other ways. However, would it be possible to insert information directly into the collective consciousness by meditating on it?
M: this method is not suggested, but it can be done.

SD: 8.) In what practical ways can we use different types of energy, such as air energy? Does having air energy mean a person could move the air with thought or am I thinking of this the wrong way?
M: Air energy is reffering to more so energy of the thought or feelings, though it can be used as pure energy when reffering to Ki. Moving actuall air with Ki is difficult at best, though. The best way to move air is by magic practices that are hard to learn and come by.

SD: 9.) "If you look into the kind of energy you have, such as fire energy or metal energy..." You suggested I have air and water energy, but how can I find out for sure what kind of energy I have and the energies other people have? Can you tell me where I should start looking?
M: search around on mystical information. Try looking into Kundalini types and Aura color types. Eventually you should find the information and charts you are looking for. Qigong information might have some small info as well.

SD: 10.) "The above process is so complex and so intricate that a master needs take several dozen lifetimes to complete the above process, and not necessarily in the manner described above." How can we find out where we are within that the process of a full body ascension?
M: When going into your practices you are drawn to some so strongly that you almost can't be stopped in it. These are the practices that you were going into in a previous lifetime. Remebering some past lives will occur when you continue this practice.

SD: 11.) If we are at the first lifetime of working on the process of an ascension what would be a good first step to get started?
M: The first step is simply to take a step and do some research and finding the path that you like or feel is best.

SD: 1.) On ambient EMF fields, do manmade fields damage or negatively affect people? For instance, EMF fields from your car or the US Government's HAARP poject?
M: most do not, some of the stronger more violent ones like maybe a laser can. The body is very adaptable to these things. Some fields are actually benificial more so than anything else.

SD: 2.) Putting on my tinfoil hat now, is HAARP being used to influence people's moods or in other nefarious ways?
M: HAARP is not at a level nor hopefully will ever be at a level to do anything like that. HAARP is a project that will backfire on the government in ways unforseen. HAARP is by US own thinking not correct. You should not worry so much about this.

what did micheal mean by LOB's Q&A #3 chunk of quarts
SD: Chunk of Quarts I really cannot say, sorry.

SD: 4.) SD asked about dragons in the Channeling God thread, the God there gave a pretty negative reply. What are the dragons SD is talking about?
M: dragons are initiats of myself. Dragons can also refer to High level beings who try to face of in black or white lodge. A dragon can also be reffered to as a wise person.

SD: Is becoming a vegetarian at some point necessary to spiritual progression?
M: to some it is, to some it isn't.

SD: 2. What is your opinion on the Goetia?
M: This term is not refferenced well in my search on the accasiac. It seems to be different in accasiac than what you refer to in your mind. Please reffer SD what you speak of. The Geotia are a people living in asian middle east who live high lifestyles. They practice spritual practices similair to secual and Qigong combinations with little magic.

SD: Do beings in the higher sphere actually suffer more than we do in order to help those in lower spheres, just that its completely voluntary on their part?
M: This question is hard to answer, but yes and no. You must define suffering properly. Being completely happy is not suffering.

SD: 4. Was there actually such a place as Atlantis. Did it disappear all at once or over a long period of time?
M: Yes there was an atlantis and yes they did disappear all at once by messing with a valcano.

SD: 5. During our lifetime, how much of an increase in psychic powers could we expect to see as a result of the pole shift? Since evolution usually takes a very long time, I'm wondering if it will be much slower and more subtle than people are thinking.
M: this depends on the person but some will dramatically increase (Very very few) while some won't even notice (quite a few, but not most) in one lifetime. This goes for people your age 21 and up.

SD: 1. Are there lessons to be learned from examining past lives during this life-time or are past lives merely a novelty until death?
M: I seem to remember you asking a similair question before, but yes it is good at some parts of life to examine the past life for various reasons. Training, Knowledge, understanding, ect reasons.

SD: 2. Is excavating tombs of ancient civilizations ever against the wishes of whoever was buried inside the tomb?
M: No. (big no from my impression---SD) Actually some of the excavators are excavating something from thier own previous liftimes. Civilizations like to be found and remembered.

SD: 3. Is existence eternal?
M: if you wish your existence to be eternal it shal be, even if you go two steps down the ladder so to speak. If you wish to go back to eternal void you can, but people might wish to pull you out or not let you go.

SD: Can you explain this more because according to certain Sources there are two Samael's, one of which is an Angel. What do you mean by Samael going through human stages? And are you implying he is a friend of Jesus and what does that mean?
M: It is what I said, though the jesus I speak of is not the jesus you know. There have been and will be more cases of jesus. Samael is an archdemon, and yet archdemons are tricky to understand as they are and aren't connected to themselves sometimes. The aspect of Samael spoken of is indeed going through human progression, and had lived in that era and had had doubts during that time. There is no singularity to space and time, there is multiplicity. As people go on in thier lives they grow, and sometimes the aspects separate.  
(no idea sorry McArthur make of that what you will, though I think I know what multiplicity means and the different lifetimes bit a bit too.)

Euphoric Sunrise

Wow that was quick! Thanks SD!

I know i've asked questions on reincarnation and past lives before, but i'm not sure if i've asked that one before or not. Ah well i suppose it matters not now.

Taalnar

quote:
SD: #Question 2 What do you make of "paragons"? Is this just a vision to take no notice of or is it something more meaningful?
M: since it bothers you there is meaning, though the meaning might be hidden. This is refferencing a very basic idea that the universe is formed over time through base choas and then from chaos to paragons, or parrallels as they might be called, and then to horrizontals. Look into it I would suggest, and keep your mind open to the possibilities unless they are proven for a fact to be wrong.

Thanks for the info, did you know the meaning of Paragon before you answered, cos parallel is one of the descriptions I saw in my brothers dictionary when I first looked it up.  It also means perfection.  If you didn't know that beforehand then that adds a lot to what you say!
and I will definitely look into it.

Also on the answer to prime numbers and using a different numbering system I did actually do some analysis using binary.  I found that all prime numbers written in binary (except for 19) when you put the 1's and 0's the other way around the opposite turned out to be a prime number up to the number 61 (I did this by hand; could be errors).  EG 11 = 1101 Opposite = 1011 = 13 which is prime, I call these primal opposites. I also found many times with prime numbers when you subtracted the nearest 2^K < prime number, the answer will usually (but not always) be prime and so forth.  I also found something like this with the inverse of the binary prime but it was not always succesful.

Anyway, thats a bit of an update on that.  I will hopefully have some more questions in the next few days if I think of anything I want to ask. [:)]

Eirensway

Thanks to SpectralDragon for this excellent and very interesting channeling. I have a few questions myself.

(1) Is there a fundamental spiritual difference (in terms of having a soul, etc) between humans and animals, e.g. cats, dogs, chicken, or there isn't? What about humans vs. chimpanzees or dolphins, who are perceived as nearly on human level in terms of brain development? Are these also spiritual entities on a path possibly to go through the human stage one day, or are they merely automatons with no consciousness?

Christianity believes there is chasm in that humans have souls and animals do not have them; I wish to know if this true or merely a bogus idea promoted by people who need this to feel alright about killing animals for eating.

(2) Michael refers to humans existing in a previous instance of this universe. Were these humans similar to the human race as we know it now - i.e. two legs, two arms, one head, two ears, two eyes, etc? Or were they completely different? Or just similar but different in details?

(3) Michael explains that this universe has been reborn 3-4 times while he was at this level of existence. How are entities such as human souls, as well as Michael himself, preserved at the time when the universe collapses and is reborn - supposedly at this time the universe is not amenable to hosting material bodies? Where do the souls go in the mean time?

(4) Also why does Michael say 3-4 times - which one is it then, 3 or 4? It seems strange that he would not know exactly.

(5) Michael expressed desires of moving higher in the hierarchy, so to speak. How many incarnations of the universe does he expect it to take before he graduates to the next level? Also how does the universe "remember" his position so that it can reinstate him when the universe is newly incarnated?

(6) The solar system can end before the end of the universe. What happens to Michael if the sun goes supernova?

(7) Apparently universes come to an end and are recycled (or reincarnated) sporadically. What exists beyond the level of a universe, and does that come to an end too? Will there be an end to all creation (i.e. all universes and levels above) or do we expect it to go on eternally?

(8) Where on the planet was Atlantis physically located, and can we expect it to be found ever or within our lifetimes? How advanced was their civilization in terms of technology - did they master technologies we do not yet have access to? How many humans were on Atlantis, and how come the whole race was allowed to self-terminate? Should there not be an intervention (i.e. on behalf of higher beings) to prevent destruction resulting from their volcano-tampering?

(9) In what timeframe (in Earth years) did the Atlantis civilization exist?

(10) How was the Moon created?

(11) Does enforcement of natural laws (e.g. gravity) require conscious operation of a higher-level entity? I.e. is some higher-level being involved in moving all the particles, or do they move simply on their own accord?

(12) Michael supposedly is a part of the Sun, or a part of the Sun is a part of Michael, if I understand correctly. Does Michael "make things happen" inside the Sun that would not happen on their own accord, or do these things happen by themselves? If the former - could Michael do with the Sun potentially anything he pleases, e.g. causing a big solar ray outburst? If not - i.e. the Sun performs on its own accord without Michael's intervention - then what does it mean actually when Michael says that he is the Sun / that the Sun comprises parts of him?

(13) How does Michael feel about abortion - i.e. killing a human fetus inside the womb while still in the initial stages of development? Is this an okay thing to do or does it screw things up significantly? How about morning-after pills, which are essentially the same thing, just much sooner (while the fetus is still just a few cells)? If the morning-after pills are OK, then where exactly is the limit? When does abortion (okay) become murder (not okay)? Or is murder an okay thing too, or at least in some cases? Would it have been an okay thing to kill Hitler?

I have more questions on a more personal level, but I've written much already - I'd like to see if the above are welcomed or can be answered in the first place... :-) I cannot overestimate my respect and gratitude for SpectralDragon's effort. I send a felt thank-you in your direction.

denis

Eirensway

What the heck, I'll just pop the personal questions too.

(1) Suppose an individual goes about his life not minding much the supernatural. Then at age 21 he discovers there might be something to "intuition", and begins to try to follow it. Intuitive feelings lead him to establish contact with a female, and then (right before meeting her for the first time) he experiences strong thought-form communication relating the future of the affair. The predictions (not so great and not so welcome) turn out to be 100% correct over a period of less than 2 years, except for a final happy conclusion which the individual pursues but eventually fails to occur. The individual blames this on his boneheadedness in misinterpreting and not following the final intuitive instructions (18 months after the original thought-form "vision") and he is now left without contact to this female (was supposed to be his future life companion), feeling quite perplexed and clueless.

Did the feelings referred to as "intuition" come from the individual himself or are they messages from another entity? What about the strong thought-form communication, which to the individual definitely appeared as thoughts coming from another entity? What entity is the likely source of this thought-form communication, which provided the original vision? Is this entity likely to have the individual's best interests in mind, or is it possible that it meant harm?

(2) When the above individual is in physical proximity to the female referred to above, he experiences strong visceral feelings of proximity to this person even when not knowing that the person is actually present. This has not happened recently due to lack of physical encounters between the individuals, but it did happen a year ago during a movie projection in a theatre. Feelings were felt by the individual strongly throughout the movie as though he is watching the film with the female sitting next to him, and then she turned out to be 3 seats away. Further, this individual has never experienced any such feelings when in the proximity of any other person.

What are those visceral feelings and why did they appear so strongly when in proximity of this person, but are not sensed when in proximity of others? Is there a connection between the two persons involved? The other person (the female) does not appear to be aware of any connection and does not appear to be receiving any signals whatsoever. Further, she believes that the male individual experiencing this is nuts. The individual experiencing this is left perplexed and humbly seeks an explanation.

These are important questions which have been lying on my mind for almost 2 years now and I still seek clarification. Contact with the female referred to is not possible, she is ignoring me completely. I went close to the point of suicide because of this, so I would very much appreciate it if this could be related to Michael and possibly explained to me... Thanks.

denis

Eirensway

Also, do the real names of people involved help answering these questions? I'd be happy to communicate the names of both of us to SpectralDragon if it helps if they are communicated to Michael. We are the only people with these names currently living in this country. It is possible that the names are also unique on Earth (across all people currently living).

SpectralDragon

Additional Channeling on wensday, and Maybe upping to 2 channelings a week but not sure. Guys please get a lot of questions going.

I would like to add that no, I do not read questions before I go into the channeling. LOB inquired about this to me personally. I consider it bad practice on my part if I do.

Eirensway

A few more questions from me:

(1) Do bad things really happen to good people, or is this in reality a very rare occurence? Looking at my life, I do not see anything physically bad having happened to me that wasn't somehow called for. Even when I behaved stupidly it seems I was somehow "protected" - I paid a price but it was an educational price that I was able to pay and felt was a good lesson when reflecting on it later. I have come to believe that good things happen to good people and that bad things are probably mostly called for. Is this a well-founded belief, or is it naive to think so?

Or is it perhaps that some people are sometimes more valuable than others and are thus "better protected" sometimes? Does it depend on the "quality" of one's spirit guides on how well "protected" one will be?

How does this go against the millions of Jewish people slaughtered in WW2? They didn't all possibly "have it coming" in some Karmic way, did they?

(2) Is it possible to distinguish somehow - perhaps intuitively - between a person whose soul has already undergone many incarnations, and people with souls that are entirely new to existence? Do people with many incarnations tend to be wiser? Do people with less incarnations (or who are in their first lifetime) conform to any stereotypes, e.g. behaving more foolishly and rashly, not being able to control themselves as well as people with many more incarnations behind them?

(3) Is there any truth to astrology? How might the time and place of a person's birth determine the person's character? And if it does, how did astrologists get their hands on the knowledge to be able to determine these things?

(4) There has been some talk about aspects of souls dividing into different entities (e.g. Samael and his human and arch-daemon aspect dividing and incarnating separately). Do souls join too, and what is the mechanism? Is Michael himself a union of many souls that existed before separately, perhaps in universes prior to others? Are we ourselves (or some of us) unions of multiple souls that were separate in previous incarnations? Why would souls join, or divide - can we learn more about this process?

(5) Does Michael have memories of his life on lower levels in earlier universes? I take it that at some point he or part of him was a human being, or similar? Does he remember sensations from the time he was in 3rd density - e.g. the smell of flowers, the feel of his limbs, etc? Where did his friends go that he made during those lifetimes? Are some of them equivalent "Michaels" in other solar systems or universes?

(6) Supposedly (as related by Robert Bruce) when we die we meet people who we were close to that died before us, and possibly we wait for other people to join who at the time are still living. What happens then, when everyone is collected? Where does everyone go? Does everyone stay in the big cosmic chatroom for a long contemplation of life's past adventures, or do we go to the great big train station and get a ticket for the next big thing? How much time passes between incarnations? What does one do in the meanwhile?

(7) Michael says that there are places like "hell" and that some (most?) souls will have passed through this experience some time. Does the soul consciously choose to pass through this place or is the choice made unwittingly?

(8) Are there any additional freedoms that a soul enjoys while not incarnated in a body? Can it go places, do things - such as being a spirit guide for an incarnated friend, or going to faraway stars and galaxies, or to places we cannot even contemplate i.e. on different planes than we know of? Is the soul completely free to how long it remains anywhere and what it does, or is there coercion or lack of choice, in particular for instance in the rebirth / reincarnation process?

Eirensway

Just a couple more questions today... [:)]

(1) On another forum (the Other Kin - Embracing Mystery forum) I read about people's experiences with "shadows". Stories about encounters were related by more than one person and the stories were consistent. Apparently these "shadows" are material folks, much like normal people, having weight and material presence, and are not able to pass through walls - they have been seen opening doors and closing them as they exit. The difference is that they appear grey, with no distinguishable features - like shadows, but essentially human-like in appearance. They appear to be passive-aggressive of sorts - they like to creep up and stand next to people's beds, or to actually encroach people on their beds, climbing on all fours above them while they are sleeping. Being receptive to these shadows is apparently not so good for the person, as they appear to have somewhat sinister intentions (wanting to control the person etc).

Do such entities exist, and if so, where, how, why, what from? Why do some people see them and some not? (I personally have not seen one.) Are they dangerous and how should they best be dealt with if encountered?

(2) Michael once mentioned that demons are mostly thought forms evolved into entities. How exactly does a thought-form differ from a soul? How does an entity which at its core has a thought-form differ fundamentally from an entity which at its core has a soul? Is a thought-form entity alive and how exactly does it become independent? Can thought-form based entities be more easily disposed of and sent into the eternal void? Would one want to do something like this to them in the first place (supposing that they behave sinisterly)?

OK, I think now I'm done with questions for the time being... I very much look forward to responses. [:)] If I asked too many I hope possibly the personal ones (my second post in this thread) would be given priority because they are of most immediate importance to me. However I will very much appreciate the responses to everything!

Thanks, SpectralDragon. How old are you, btw? What do you do in your life generally?

Cheers!

denis

Taalnar

Hi Spectral, there are heaps of questions (which I'm very interested in to!) so you can ask these on the second channeling if the others are too much for you timewise. [:I]

Question 1 Has there ever been intelligent life on Mars (whether originally from there or not)?

Question 2 Why hasn't the SETI project where people work on the data on their own computers found anything?  Is it to do with a lack of radio transmissions from other civilizations (outside of Earth) or is it our own technology unable to detect something?  Or no civilizations? Or something else?

Question 3 Do you know the future?  Any future?

Question 4 How does time work for you?  Do you have anything equivalent to a clock?

Question5 Why do people say that we are going through a stage of reaching a higher conscienceness and ascending.  Isn't this really people just being idealistic and having a certain state of mind not in touch with the real world and the majority of peoples within?

Thanks Spectral, again this will be one long mediation...I hope you are up to it. [:)]

SpectralDragon

I will get all question's up to Talnar's above tommorrow morning. Too tired right now. Will do another mediation on saturday. Please have more questions ready by then.

Veccolo

wow, this thread is really something!

It would be nice if you could ask Michael some (or even all) of my questions.

#1: Do you know guides with the names Napa, Sara and Seth?

#2: These guides say we incarnate with some sort of plan our "full soul" creates before the incarnation (we on earth are "splitted" from our "full souls" they say). Is this true?

#3&4: If we incarnate with some sort of plan, wouldn't that deny the free will? Do we (here on earth, for example) have a free will?

#5: What are the limitations of 'psychic abilities' and/or magick?

#6: Do(es) the concept of "Good" and "Evil" really exist, or is it based on personal opinion?

#7: Is love the "strongest" emotion?

#8: Is it possible to dramatically expand the life span of a human being with genetic engineering?

#9: The following dream seemed out of place, because it was my first tornado dream I ever had. It was also odd I remembered it, because I didn't remember my dreams at that time.

"I stand in front of a wooden house. There are two persons with me, a little boy and a old woman, probably his grandmother. In front of the door there is a lot of junk, which gets "sucked" to the streets. The boy calls this "matter suction". Suddenly the old woman runs inside the house, the boy lies down and holds thight to the ground in front of the house. I turn around and see a very big tornado approaching. I ask the boy to come with me inside the house, but he just lies there saying he is scared. The suction of the tornado gets stronger and sucks out the door of the house. I walk around and don't know if I should go inside the house or stay with the boy. I decide to stay with the boy and lie down where he lies and cover him. The suction of the tornado becomes extremely strong, but I manage to hold my position. The tornado is to my left, and shortly after this it's over. We survived and I'm happy."

What does the old woman, the boy and the tornado symbolize and how are they connected to me?

That's it for now. Thanks to SpectralDragon for asking the questions and of course to Michael for answering them :) And sorry for my bad english ...

Stephan

I don't do much, and I do it well.

Euphoric Sunrise

1. The Bermuda Triangle - is there anything "out of the ordinary" there, and if so, what is it?

2. Do you consider the events described in Carlos Castaneda's books where he is a student of the Indian don Juan to be true?

3. The band Tool, especially on their latest album, seem to be heavily influenced by the occult. I've read things like the drummer using the fibonacci sequence in his drumming, and how they organise the instruments so as they form "shapes" with the sound (sorry if that's too vague) etc. Does the band do all these things on purpose? Do they have any particular aim in doing so? How does this effect the music (eg. make is more powerful)? Is there any special sequence to listen to the songs on their Lateralus album that does something in particular?

4. Who built the pyramids of Egypt?

5. Is the work of Zecharia Sitchin accurate?

6. What is the origin of "genuine" crop circles?

SpectralDragon

MEDIATION IN PROGRESS

SD: (To Talnar) No I did not know the meaning of that word until micheal showed the meaning to me.

SD: (1) Is there a fundamental spiritual difference (in terms of having a soul, etc) between humans and animals, e.g. cats, dogs, chicken, or there isn't? What about humans vs. chimpanzees or dolphins, who are perceived as nearly on human level in terms of brain development? Are these also spiritual entities on a path possibly to go through the human stage one day, or are they merely automatons with no consciousness?
M: The animal world and the human world are different in that in the animal world some kinds of animals, such as fish and birds, have more so a collective soul with small fragments of that soul acting on the individual animal. For example if you look into a fish tank you will feel the atmoshphere of that tank if you percieve it the right way. That is the collective spirit of the tank speaking out to you. On a level such as Dolphins, which are a special case, as are whales, Dolphins are reincarnations of very, very old souls who simply wish to take a break and live more carefree than in human terms. Dolphins have thier own spiritual agenda's which border closer to a earth incarnate (I think he is reffering to Deva's). Dolphins and humans, however, also have a collective energy which is more of a consciousness than a whole collective soul. Chimpanzees are also a special case, they are sort of protectors of nature in a way. They work with Deva's to keep nature whole. Bacteria work in this way too though their role is much different, and the spiritual development is more so chance happening. Chimpanzees you might notice have thier spiritual development through the raising the kundalini more so than anything, which happens differently than in humans. There are other special cases, of which there are too many to list.

SD: Christianity believes there is chasm in that humans have souls and animals do not have them; I wish to know if this true or merely a bogus idea promoted by people who need this to feel alright about killing animals for eating.
M: As mentioned above, animals work differently than humans. You can kill an animal and the soul of the collective won't particularly care with the exception of special cases, however the special cases are very easy to feel out. Eating meat in abundance however is not suggested. That is considered wastefull.

SD:(2) Michael refers to humans existing in a previous instance of this universe. Were these humans similar to the human race as we know it now - i.e. two legs, two arms, one head, two ears, two eyes, etc? Or were they completely different? Or just similar but different in details?
M: The universe changes in small ways in reincarnation, so the answer would be closer to similair but difference in details.

SD: (3) Michael explains that this universe has been reborn 3-4 times while he was at this level of existence. How are entities such as human souls, as well as Michael himself, preserved at the time when the universe collapses and is reborn - supposedly at this time the universe is not amenable to hosting material bodies? Where do the souls go in the mean time?
M: Base chaos is not well understood, hence the name. The universe has to pull itself out from base chaos, in other words something still has to survive the re-birth process and go over it. You might note the answer to can souls be pulled from base choas above. That is highly important to the answer to this question. People who have become enlightened are slightly above the fact that the universe needs to be re-born. They are the ones who bring the universe back in the re-birth process. This process is very intricate and very complex. there is not much on this process in the human collective knowledge.

SD: (4) Also why does Michael say 3-4 times - which one is it then, 3 or 4? It seems strange that he would not know exactly.
M: numbers are somwhat unimportant, and remembering how many times you didn't exist for a while is questionable in of it's own nature.

SD: (5) Michael expressed desires of moving higher in the hierarchy, so to speak. How many incarnations of the universe does he expect it to take before he graduates to the next level? Also how does the universe "remember" his position so that it can reinstate him when the universe is newly incarnated?
M: I am also slightly above the incarnation of the universe process, though not completely. My physicality becomes destroyed, and with it some of my consciousness, but not all of it. As to how many incarnations till I acheive what I wish I am not sure.

SD: (6) The solar system can end before the end of the universe. What happens to Michael if the sun goes supernova?
M: This is relative, not much will happen, it's happened before. Humankind will incarnate elsewhere as well as myself.

SD: (7) Apparently universes come to an end and are recycled (or reincarnated) sporadically. What exists beyond the level of a universe, and does that come to an end too? Will there be an end to all creation (i.e. all universes and levels above) or do we expect it to go on eternally?
M: This question is "bigger" than most people think, and not any entity will know the answer to this question completely. However evidence seems to point that existince will be forever. Existince happens because the collective soul of existince wants to continue. As to what exists beyon dthe sol of the universe there are other universes, and byond that I will not say.

SD: (8) Where on the planet was Atlantis physically located, and can we expect it to be found ever or within our lifetimes? How advanced was their civilization in terms of technology - did they master technologies we do not yet have access to? How many humans were on Atlantis, and how come the whole race was allowed to self-terminate? Should there not be an intervention (i.e. on behalf of higher beings) to prevent destruction resulting from their volcano-tampering?
M: This civilization has been found, though the researches are not completely sure it is what it is. Atlantis is in the atlantic ocean, and thier civilization wasn't quite as advanced as modern times, though they knew more about the earth, and other various things. Intervention of higher beings only happens when it is needed and asked for, and the population destroyed itself with thier tamperings. As to numbers and such that is not relatively important.

SD: (9) In what timeframe (in Earth years) did the Atlantis civilization exist?
M: In the timeframe of what would be called the greek period, however the civilization was around before then.

SD: (10) How was the Moon created?
M: the physicality of the moon was created from the earth, and from part of the earth itself. The soul of the moon was around befor it's physical form.

SD: (11) Does enforcement of natural laws (e.g. gravity) require conscious operation of a higher-level entity? I.e. is some higher-level being involved in moving all the particles, or do they move simply on their own accord?
M: Their are entities such as myself involved, though it's because we exist and not because we are consciously moving them that the laws are set. you will notice that some laws will change as you move through the universe.

SD: (12) Michael supposedly is a part of the Sun, or a part of the Sun is a part of Michael, if I understand correctly. Does Michael "make things happen" inside the Sun that would not happen on their own accord, or do these things happen by themselves? If the former - could Michael do with the Sun potentially anything he pleases, e.g. causing a big solar ray outburst? If not - i.e. the Sun performs on its own accord without Michael's intervention - then what does it mean actually when Michael says that he is the Sun / that the Sun comprises parts of him?
M: All archangels make up small parts of the sun, and the sun is a larger thing and more complex soul than most people realize. I can utilize some small aspects of the sun such as plazma energy, however I cannot completely control the sun. It's part of my physical being, almost in terms as your bodies can be controlled but not as fully as you would like.

SD: (13) How does Michael feel about abortion - i.e. killing a human fetus inside the womb while still in the initial stages of development? Is this an okay thing to do or does it screw things up significantly? How about morning-after pills, which are essentially the same thing, just much sooner (while the fetus is still just a few cells)? If the morning-after pills are OK, then where exactly is the limit? When does abortion (okay) become murder (not okay)? Or is murder an okay thing too, or at least in some cases? Would it have been an okay thing to kill Hitler?
M: This is a very carefull and serious topic. Abortion is incorrect, you are preventing an incarnation from happening, however because of incarnation it will happen again somewhere else. But the heaven or hell state will have to happen again, short as it is. In terms of the mother herself having not being able to take care of the baby it depends on the situation. Life is not simple and there are no easy answers sometimes, though I will say that it is better to not have had sex in the first place if you were not prepared for the consequences. In those terms it's a huge crime to kill the baby for your own mistake. However there are needs of humans, so if the safeguards against having a baby were properly in place but by some fluke didn't work, then the subject becomes questionable in that sense. If the safeguards were not in place, and you knew you were not prepared for the consequences, then killing the child for your own mistakes is indeed criminal. It's the same for any stage of life. Preventing the life from coming into you in the first place, however, such as the pills doctors give to prevent pregnancy, is suggested if you cannot take care of the baby. Those pills, note, are not as good percent wise in prevention as the doctors will tell you. Extra measures must be taken as well to prevent the tragedy from occuring in the first place, as preventing the tragedy before it happens is the best way. Murder just for murder is not a good thing, as you are preventing a life from accomplishing it's goals and dreams. The question of hitler is undoubtedly he had to be stopped, period. He was keeping the world from moving forward the way it wanted to. Divine intervention WAS used in that case.

SD: Break time, whew will get to the rest of these in a bit. And thank you for the gratitude, but remember to always take a channeling from another person with a grain of salt, as micheal has mentioned countless times.
*will return to the rest of the questions soon*