News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Remote viewing

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Hi!
"I was wondering if there is any way one can block another from remote viewing you"
This came up on the old forum a while back, Terri is the expert on this subject. I think the answer was that the russians developed a way to do it, but an experienced remote viewer will, given time, be able to break through any defenses. I have NO idea how any of this is done though!
For allowing people to know you are around out of body, I hear flying through them will give a good dose shivers and goosebumps. Sound fun! If only I could project in lectures....hehe(insert manic laugh)

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Winged_Wolf

A decent shield will block most remote viewers--just put it far enough out from the point you don't want them to view.
If they're more skilled, you have to get more clever with your shielding.
Rule--there's always someone out there better than you are.  But that goes for everyone else, too.
Sounds like a great way for two friends to improve their abilities--one tries to view, the other tries to block, and they both make progress learning new ways around barriers, and new ways to block.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Terri

Hi Dog Face, Winged Wolf, Hi Inguma . . . .

With regard to OOBE's/altered states of perceptions, dreams,  why shure you can run into other folks or they into you, that's no biggie.. Is another OOBer "spying" or visiting you, I have no clue.. compare notes.

I met an E-friend of mine years back, I "saw him" in an (hemi sync) altered state, then I wrote him.. described him and the setting etc..

No, there is no way to block a remote viewer, no way/shape or form, or any form or shape or shield ....

A remote viewer is not defined as just any ole some(one) merging (happenstance) into someone else (viewing/seeing), or a clairvoyant, or a shaman or OOBer, mystic, psychic, bi-location,  psionics etc etc etc.

Are you referring to being "Remotely Viewed"? Defined as someone-thing from a location removed, remotely located ( from yourself-beingness) ?? perhaps?

A remote viewer is trained.
(By Skip, Paul, Liam,Gene,Lyn, Joe)
if you don't personally know those names forget it. (RV)
A remote viewer is tasked blind/double/trip blind to target.
A view has a tasker and a monitor, follows specific/scientific/approved protocol and stays in a structure.
All of this takes quite some time, (formal training) practice and discipline then more practice.
It's not something casual or off the cuff, nor is it au natural.
RV is taught.

If someone is RVing you, basically  a third party has targeted you.
(are you this interesting?)
the third party would then find a (trained/experienced) tasker/blind,  (trained) monitor/blind (monitors are rare as gold... maybe 15 on this planet..) and a (trained) viewer.
(That's a lot of work)
The viewer would then remote view a signal line, the tasking, the coordinates, blind to task.

Another point is.. no you won't know if your being RVed..
The viewer is NOT there with a target or "person", RVer is on "signal line".
The Rviewer is NOT there onsite, she/he(viewer) is *describing* a signal line.

now if some entity or... spirit, or whatever is visiting you, yeah I expect you would know if you are so attuned..

My self....
I always welcome etheric visitation with open arms, they are amazing to experience, and quite rare, quite the treat IMO.

Another question.. why would you object to being remotely viewed..

heck...
I (me myself and I) am as wide open and un-hidden/un blocked as the grand canyon..

come do me.

Y'all are welcome anytime.

BTW... "Remote Viewing" has become a catch all term...
but the definition isn't.

Regards....   MATRIX (ERVer/extended remote viewing)
Terri aka

~T~

Winged_Wolf

Actually, I think you're referring more to CRV or one of the other wash-downs from the government RV experiments, rather than remote viewing (which is a relatively common psi ability).  My RV first occurred spontaneously, and I've never done any CRV or similar types of exercises.  I simply outbounded during what was meant to be a telepathy experiment.  I've done it several times since, at least once I suspect wasn't outbounding--it's always when I'm doing psi work over a distance for other reasons.

I don't think the government folks have a monopoly on the term remote viewing or RV--that ability is still what it is, whether it's trained or not.  I've met a lot of elitist CRVers who claim otherwise, of course....the most amusing part is the utter dismissal they give to any other psychic abilities.

They also claim RV cannot be blocked.  Yet, unsurprisingly, I've yet to hear a reasonable explanation of why not.  And I've heard MANY reports of "blank" areas where RVers cannot see anything.  It all comes down to skill level--someone very highly trained in one ability may well be able to slip past most barriers, and if they were trained very narrowly, they may not even realize that they did so, or how.  But there are a few people who have similar skill levels in shielding--it's just that RVers are not going to wind up viewing a blocked area very often, so they won't be accustomed to being blocked.  (Absence of proof not being proof of absence).

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Terri

Well, Winged one, I think your "RV" experience could be labeled or termed a BI-location experience. If 'you' "outbounded" , bounded out to somewhere.. that smacks of bi-location, don't yah think? being present, perceiving, in two locations at once? or was it an OOBE or a wake induced OOBE?  
Or quite simply as you stated a telepathy experiment that worked.
That after all is or was the point of your telepathy experiment, to report accurate data telepathically ????
The outbounder term is RV terminology, but it refers to sending a person (a beacon or transmitter), the outbounder, to the site/target/location and having the (removed, remote, not present, blind) viewer/s recieve/describe the/a signal from the 'outbounder' .

With RV you must be trained number one, it's not natural, but clairvoyance and say bi- location, OOBE can be, spontaneous.
And, that you have recieved no formal RV training... I expect your doing, experiencing, something else and are borrowing the descriptive terminology.

I think the term RV has become a catch all term, and psychics, seers, readers, channelers, lucid dreamers, bi-locationers, clairvoyants, OOBers now 'borrow' the term, and not the other way around, RVers didn't borrow the or an 'existing'  term from the psychic population in general, the term RV was not even (public) all that used or popular or in use till the Stargate(data) was released/declassified, around 1990-5. From the original unit the label of "Remote Viewer" and protocol came into existence and was coined. The term stemmed from that unit, it was not in common general usage.

With an RVer, the viewer goes no where, (no bi-location or OOBEs, viewers BTW are schooled to stay FULLY in-body) they describe a signal (line), they don't SEE the signal they sense/receive/observe it, home in on it, it, they are NOT the signal, not actually present at the real time event as it happened or happens.

If your listening to a radio broadcast your getting the sound of what is occurring some-where-else, your not there "first person" in person, in/at the studio. Your receiving the effect. You can receive that effect at any time or place over and over and over (say.. if that broadcast has been recorded). If your watching a movie, your certainly not on location during the filming, your experiencing a signal broadcast.

No RVers certainly don't look down their noses at other PSI skill/talents they are as in awe and admiration as any one else.
(They do get very tired of other PSI skills borrowing/trading on their or the label and coined definition of RV tho)

Thing is when trained in RV CRV or ERV, it can be worked almost anywhere any time, it's not a fluke or happenstance, it's a scientifically tested and approved developed protocol, not owing to any super PSI (sometime) ability or phenomena.
It's not iffy, a passing fancy, its just there (dependable) everytime, and you just do it (work it) and the accuracy rate is far higher and detailed than any other au natural PSI skill.

You don't "have *an* RV", as you stated.
You work a session....
blind to the target site,
that you have been tasked to and you have a monitor to monitor you during session (keep you in session/on signal/in structure).
You follow (taught/learned)protocol, have a rigid structure for session report and you are highly disciplined and you discard or set aside (declare) (don't use) any visual-s.

You, personally Winged Wolf, can have an every once ina while experience where you find yourself in one location and find yourself viewing (seeing actually) at another location removed from yourself. I.e. you can be at home in Main St, USA, and see something in Siberia.
With the term RV now become a catch all some right away jump on the band wagon a say *remote view*, and per a dictionary definition you were and are in a remote location removed from the site, but in effect for whatever reason you were seeing via some etheric phenomena. So remote, removed, dis-located/location or bi-seeing is in effect?

RV should have been labeled or formally named, remote sensing or remote sensual perceptions.. but even that would have been borrowed, plagiarized, also.

That's about all I can say, if you don't comprehend or duplicate what I have written.. well I don't know how else or what else to explain, and there are plenty of WWW sites to read on.
RVcan't be blocked or shielded, time space distance has no effect on the viewer or signal.

You (personally) could say you had a ..
"from remote/removed location I had a visual perceptual/etheric experience at/of a remote removed area object event from I in real time physical, that was confirmed and verifiable" ..
you could coin the term or above, labeled abbreviated
an "FRRLIHAVPEEAOARRAOEFIIRTPTWCAV"..

or you could just say, I was successful, I am talented, I saw/experienced telepathically and it was verified, I had a strong hit on the targeted site, I am very pleased with myself, happy and that was fun!.

If your not a trained remote viewer you can't really discuss, categorize, comment, pass judgement on RV with me or others.

I am not a natural or trained, verified, tested, telepath/empath, so I can't really discuss (knowledgeably) that subject with you and or others..

So..
Are you Winged Wolf a "Remote Viewer" or are you borrowing some descriptive, or just 2 common words that fit from a dictionary?

Why can't RV be blocked??
I AM TALKING ABOUT "Remote Viewing" not every other, any other, some other, PSI skills.
Because the viewer is describing a signal line, viewer is NOT actually (located) on/at tgt/site in present/past time in-a-body or etheric.
You can't block or cover a signal.
It just doesn't seem to work.
It doesn't work.
It has not worked.
I would say it won't work, can't work.
A "block" is basically bogus crapola carved outa and by fear(usually unfounded) and control, and just usually indicates a need for education or information on a subject..
The signal is already there same as anything else en-physicall-ed, had no clue or concept anyone would ever come in for a listen.. and signal doesn't give a hoot anyway.
You/site or the event don't/won't even know your being RVed and described..
because "your" not, your signal. (or astral etheric residual imprint/signal is targeted signal).
how would some event (i.e. building of the pyramids) block it's self..
or some big time hood (terrorist) know he/she was being tagged/monitored, IT'S the signal they broadcast, residual energy, a shadow land of sorts(like the neagtive of a film or photo), an/a slight impression of the event.. linear/level/flat/time/space/event/continuum/hologram-fic/temp;file;can't delete, everyone/everything broadcasts/emits an energetic signal, leaves behind a fingerprint ..

or so it seems now,

don't it :-)))))))))))))))))

~T~

Dog Faced Liar

Hi

I wasn't trying to imply that I am that interesting and that someone would want to view me. I was just curious because I see stuff, at different times such as: little flashes of light, shadows and like a degraded transporter beam, not sure how to explain it (but its sparkling, this is with my eyes open. Just wondering what some of this stuff is, thats all.

Terri

Sounds pretty neat,'unique', stay with it and see what comes..

Terri :-)

I wasn't trying to imply that I am that interesting and that someone would want to view me. I was just curious because I see stuff, at different times such as: little flashes of light, shadows and like a degraded transporter beam, not sure how to explain it (but its sparkling, this is with my eyes open. Just wondering what some of this stuff is, thats all.

[/quote]

Winged_Wolf

quote:

Well, Winged one, I think your "RV" experience could be labeled or termed a BI-location experience. If 'you' "outbounded" , bounded out to somewhere.. that smacks of bi-location, don't yah think? being present, perceiving, in two locations at once? or was it an OOBE or a wake induced OOBE?  

I did not send an energy body of any kind to the location, so I do not think that it would be appropriate to term it "bilocation".  I'd love to hear what the difference is between remotely viewing a location, and being present and perceiving in a remote location.

quote:

Or quite simply as you stated a telepathy experiment that worked.
That after all is or was the point of your telepathy experiment, to report accurate data telepathically ????

And the difference between that and outbounding is?  None at all.  I borrowed the senses of another person to perceive a location.  I could taste the coffee on his table, and the cigarettes he smoked.  I saw the color of his hair and eyes, and the pen he was holding in his hand.

quote:

The outbounder term is RV terminology, but it refers to sending a person (a beacon or transmitter), the outbounder, to the site/target/location and having the (removed, remote, not present, blind) viewer/s recieve/describe the/a signal from the 'outbounder' .

Exactly.  They link to the person at the location, and borrow their senses to perceive what's around them.  This is how everything I have read on the subject describes the process.  My school of thought considers this a function of nervous system ability--a mental ability that allows you to link to another person's nervous system and (in the input function) translate the signals.  This is the same base ability that allows you to perceive another person's pain and detect where an injury is, just a different application.

quote:

With RV you must be trained number one, it's not natural, but clairvoyance and say bi- location, OOBE can be, spontaneous.
And, that you have recieved no formal RV training... I expect your doing, experiencing, something else and are borrowing the descriptive terminology.

And exactly why must you be trained?  The process involved is EXACTLY the same, whether a person is trained or not.  If I went through an RV course tomorrow, I would be perceiving things the same way, and the process would be EXACTLY the same, even if the little physical things I did to achieve it were different.  But of course, those things don't really matter--the end result does.  This sounds like more elitist RV bull, no offense.  It doesn't matter how you get there, if you got there, it's still remote viewing.  I was not out of body, I am not "clairvoyant", and I did not send an energy body to the location, so it was not bilocation.  Remote viewing IS a natural ability that develops spontaneously in some people, just like EVERY OTHER psi ability.  There is nothing at all "special" about it.  It's NOT unique, and not even particularly uncommon.  The government developed the RV training program because they wanted to see of the ability was useful--they did NOT create the ability!

quote:

I think the term RV has become a catch all term, and psychics, seers, readers, channelers, lucid dreamers, bi-locationers, clairvoyants, OOBers now 'borrow' the term, and not the other way around, RVers didn't borrow the or an 'existing'  term from the psychic population in general, the term RV was not even (public) all that used or popular or in use till the Stargate(data) was released/declassified, around 1990-5. From the original unit the label of "Remote Viewer" and protocol came into existence and was coined. The term stemmed from that unit, it was not in common general usage.

It's ludicrous to create a term to describe an ability, and then turn around and claim that the term ONLY applies if the ability is triggered by special training, and if it isn't then you have to call it something else--even if it is controlled by the person and the results are exactly the same..  This was simply another way to control the remote viewers they had in their program, and prevent them from diverging into other areas of psychic training on their own.  There is NO basis for it at all.

quote:

With an RVer, the viewer goes no where, (no bi-location or OOBEs, viewers BTW are schooled to stay FULLY in-body) they describe a signal (line), they don't SEE the signal they sense/receive/observe it, home in on it, it, they are NOT the signal, not actually present at the real time event as it happened or happens.

No difference at all.

quote:

If your listening to a radio broadcast your getting the sound of what is occurring some-where-else, your not there "first person" in person, in/at the studio. Your receiving the effect. You can receive that effect at any time or place over and over and over (say.. if that broadcast has been recorded). If your watching a movie, your certainly not on location during the filming, your experiencing a signal broadcast.

Nice theory, but I say it doesn't work that way.  "Signals" of that kind don't travel that far, because other signals interfere with them.  You have to send YOUR energy to the target, and read the bounce-back, like a focused sonar or laser detector.  People aren't aware of doing it, but those on the other end who are sensitive are perfectly aware of them.  That is why a trained psi with a high level of sensitivity CAN tell when they are being remote-viewed.  Passive sensing only works up close, when there hasn't been so much signal degradation from other conflicting energy fields.
Don't bother to tell me I'm wrong because you read it in a book on RV.

quote:

No RVers certainly don't look down their noses at other PSI skill/talents they are as in awe and admiration as any one else.
(They do get very tired of other PSI skills borrowing/trading on their or the label and coined definition of RV tho)

They have an elaborate web of excuses for why RV just HAS to be trained.  It's utter BS, and I won't apologize for saying so.  There is no logic in it at all.
I'll accept that "CRV" is a special process.  But remote viewing refers to the ABILITY ITSELF.  It's a very straightforward term.
Of course, we could just call it an application of the input function of Time ability, when it's not done via outbounding.

quote:

Thing is when trained in RV CRV or ERV, it can be worked almost anywhere any time, it's not a fluke or happenstance, it's a scientifically tested and approved developed protocol, not owing to any super PSI (sometime) ability or phenomena.
It's not iffy, a passing fancy, its just there (dependable) everytime, and you just do it (work it) and the accuracy rate is far higher and detailed than any other au natural PSI skill.

EVERY psi ability improves with proper training.  Again, there's nothing unique about RV.  It occurs naturally, just as other abilities do--of course at a lower accuracy level without training, just like other psi abilities.
Remote Viewing is NOT superbly accurate--it has a high rate of inaccuracy, in fact.  Trained RVers have a higher accuracy rate than untrained ones.  And some RVers will simply have more talent and a higher accuracy than others.  There's no such thing as 100% accuracy with psi of any kind.  Again--RV is NO DIFFERENT.  Calling RV dependable is ludicrous--there's a reason so many of the programs were shut down.  (I don't believe for a moment that they all were).  

quote:

You don't "have *an* RV", as you stated.
You work a session....
blind to the target site,
that you have been tasked to and you have a monitor to monitor you during session (keep you in session/on signal/in structure).
You follow (taught/learned)protocol, have a rigid structure for session report and you are highly disciplined and you discard or set aside (declare) (don't use) any visual-s.

I didn't state I had an "RV".  I said that I did RV.  Without any monitors, sessions, or protocols, spontaneously, because I was working on developing my psi abilities, and this one decided to emerge.  I've done it on several occasions since.  I get very strong visuals.  If I see yellow tiles, and there ARE yellow tiles there, that's a hit.  And it has nothing to do with anything other than remote viewing.  I'm not bound by any government-developed system for using this ABILITY.  

quote:

You, personally Winged Wolf, can have an every once ina while experience where you find yourself in one location and find yourself viewing (seeing actually) at another location removed from yourself. I.e. you can be at home in Main St, USA, and see something in Siberia.
With the term RV now become a catch all some right away jump on the band wagon a say *remote view*, and per a dictionary definition you were and are in a remote location removed from the site, but in effect for whatever reason you were seeing via some etheric phenomena. So remote, removed, dis-located/location or bi-seeing is in effect?

I wasn't there.  I was sitting comfy in my room, in front of my computer, typing happily away, as impressions of the location I was "viewing" impressed themselves boldly on my consciousness.
This is remote viewing.  Location images and impressions come in flashes, just as is reported in controlled RV sessions.  NO difference.

quote:

RV should have been labeled or formally named, remote sensing or remote sensual perceptions.. but even that would have been borrowed, plagiarized, also.

It's a descriptive name--it describes the ability, what the person is doing psychically.  It does NOT imply a process.

quote:

That's about all I can say, if you don't comprehend or duplicate what I have written.. well I don't know how else or what else to explain, and there are plenty of WWW sites to read on.
RVcan't be blocked or shielded, time space distance has no effect on the viewer or signal.

That's what the government told people when they developed their program, because when a person thinks they ought to be able to do something, their subconscious finds ingenious ways to try to do it.  And RVers were kept strictly in the dark, as much as possible, about how they were doing what they were doing, and why.  They didn't need to know.
But that doesn't make it true.  You can prevent a signal from leaving a location, let alone block an incoming signal!  The physics of this are blindingly obvious.

quote:

You (personally) could say you had a ..
"from remote/removed location I had a visual perceptual/etheric experience at/of a remote removed area object event from I in real time physical, that was confirmed and verifiable" ..
you could coin the term or above, labeled abbreviated
an "FRRLIHAVPEEAOARRAOEFIIRTPTWCAV"..

or you could just say, I was successful, I am talented, I saw/experienced telepathically and it was verified, I had a strong hit on the targeted site, I am very pleased with myself, happy and that was fun!.

Or, I could say that I do some remote viewing, and I'd be understood, and I'd be accurate, whether the trained RV cronies like it or not.

quote:

If your not a trained remote viewer you can't really discuss, categorize, comment, pass judgement on RV with me or others.

Of course I can.  I just did.  If I develop my own system for training RV, then can I call it RV?  Or does it have to be government approved?

quote:

I am not a natural or trained, verified, tested, telepath/empath, so I can't really discuss (knowledgeably) that subject with you and or others..

Have you ever tried?  I'm no empath, either, and I'm a rather weak telepath.

quote:

So..
Are you Winged Wolf a "Remote Viewer" or are you borrowing some descriptive, or just 2 common words that fit from a dictionary?

I'm using a term for an ability which has been fairly well defined as meaning "viewing or sensing a location from a distance too far for the known 5 senses".  HOW you go about doing this should make no difference.  The ability remains the same, no matter the training.  If you're doing it, then you are DOING IT.

quote:

Why can't RV be blocked??
I AM TALKING ABOUT "Remote Viewing" not every other, any other, some other, PSI skills.
Because the viewer is describing a signal line, viewer is NOT actually (located) on/at tgt/site in present/past time in-a-body or etheric.
You can't block or cover a signal.
It just doesn't seem to work.
It doesn't work.
It has not worked.
I would say it won't work, can't work.

It can, it has, and I can tell you several creative ways on how.

quote:

A "block" is basically bogus crapola carved outa and by fear(usually unfounded) and control, and just usually indicates a need for education or information on a subject..
The signal is already there same as anything else en-physicall-ed, had no clue or concept anyone would ever come in for a listen.. and signal doesn't give a hoot anyway.

Where does the signal come from?  What creates it?  What is is comprised of?  Do you know?  I, at least, have a theory which seems to function well.  I'm not blindly accepting someone else's statement on it.  Name me one other signal in existance which cannot be blocked--you won't be able to.  Then tell me why yours is special.

quote:

You/site or the event don't/won't even know your being RVed and described..
because "your" not, your signal. (or astral etheric residual imprint/signal is targeted signal).
how would some event (i.e. building of the pyramids) block it's self..
or some big time hood (terrorist) know he/she was being tagged/monitored, IT'S the signal they broadcast, residual energy, a shadow land of sorts(like the neagtive of a film or photo), an/a slight impression of the event.. linear/level/flat/time/space/event/continuum/hologram-fic/temp;file;can't delete, everyone/everything broadcasts/emits an energetic signal, leaves behind a fingerprint ..

or so it seems now,

don't it :-)))))))))))))))))

~T~

It doesn't block itself.  But it can be blocked by another person.  I can very easily interfere with the signal/signature emitted by an object, simply by surrounding it with a barrier of my OWN signal, and emitting frequencies and patterns that cancel out and destroy the frequencies and patterns of the object.
Now, I can't disguise MY signal thusly, for obvious reasons.  But I can certainly hide something else.
Want to test it?

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Adrian

Greetings all!

Very interesting issues here

In terms of viewing something, somewhere in real-time, then clearly there are many possibilities, RV, OBE, Bi-Loc to name but a few. And then there is this interesting phenomena that we experience at the verge of sleep/projection (or hypnogogic/hypnopombic) of seeign through closed eyelids - there is surely the potential there, given sufficient presence of mind, to project that Astral vision to remote locations.

But Remote Viewing in the accepted sense has a time element - a seeming ability to "view" or more accurately "sense" or "perceive" into the past or future as well.

Now could someone *please* explain to me the coordinate aspect of RV (CRV.

RV'ers I undertand are prsented with two four digit codes as the only basis for their session - anything else would be considered as "front loading". The question is this:

How are these 8 digits derived? They must represent a time and place, but on what basis? Clearly it cannot be a man-made derivation, otherwise it would only be meaningful to the deriver and would not be universally applicable. Given all of the virtually unlimited permutations of time and space, the coordinates I assume must ne universal cosmic coordinates. If this was not the case, they would just be a series of 8 meaningless numbers. Clearly, these 8 digits are absolutely fundamental to RV - where do they come from? All of the info I have read mentions these codes - but not how they are derived.

Also - what is "ERV" (Extended Remote Viewing)?

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Terri

ERV is extended remote viewing (so called/named extended coz it took longer) , it worked from an altered state, some would say light to deep trance state.
CRV is worked from an (more) awake state.

~T~

Dog Faced Liar

I have soom questions about remote viewing, I was wondering if there is any way one can block another from remote viewing you. I also was wondering if there is any signs one can pick up that someone is remote viewing you. I also have a question with regards to OBE's when one is having them is there any way they can, make another aware that one is there. I was just curious about the two because I heard of a guy who said someone saw him while he was OBEing, and the guy actually saw him