News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Scent projection

Previous topic - Next topic

timeborg

Scent Projection
By Peter. Horodecki

The use of perfume by ladies to the aftershave of men, sents have been used for thousands of years to attract and tantilise those of the opposite or even same sex.These days it is used so profusley that the general public is not aware of the "original" intent of perfumes use From the use of musk of the old days to the syntheic perfumes of today "scents" have been used to incite the memories and imagination of people. I have personaly noted that a person who is aware of the personal aura of him/her self and how it can affect those around him/her can enhance its extent and focuse with the use of scent. It encites the emotions of a person which can bring back to mind happy or sad event. The emotions are in the domain of the astrale. The astrale(emotional body)extends futher than the etheric(mental)around the person.
   Attention and focuse is  power. When one is trying to attract the attention of another a "tentical" is reaching from the personal energy feild of the person  into the other persons aura(energy feild). Some people are sensitive enougth to notice that someone is stareing at them from behind but then some are not so aware. The use of perfume enhances the strength of this "tenticle"  in conjunction with the focus of attention makes getting attention of the other person a higher proberbility. The channel has been created and soon the other party notices the focuse been placed on him/her through smell. If the vibrationary level of the person is not in tune with theirs then the scent would smell "bad", while if they are of simulare wave-length then the scent will seem pleasent. From personal expericance I have found that went someone is within my vicintiy and is at the same level of vibration as me I "catch-on"to the scent.
   One time while sitting under some trees and admiring the view of the grassy hill in front of me where cows were grazing I noticed a very stong pleasant(which I am now am familiar with when another man is "interested" in me). I looked around but could not see anyone straight away. Then a minute latter a saw him walk past me and knew that he was the one that was focusing on me. He must have noticed my attention being focused on him(even though I did not look at him but "drew" his scent closer to me).He sat next to me and soon we were talking like old friends. I have gotten to the stage now where I can smell a persons prescence and intentions  now (even if they are not wearing perfume)before they come to visit or even when they are thinking of me. I have also learnt a technique with the use of perfumes and scented oils in rituals that can make a person I am focusing on aware of my scent.
I am proberbly stating the obvious here in that aromas will get anyones attention but if used as a focusing agent it seems to get the person who you are focusing on more quickly

peter horodecki