News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

question about angels

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Hi Nate,

My experience is mostly influenced by my time in church, but I have had personal experiences, and spoken to others of their experiences, and biblical or not, the same things seem to come up. Here are a couple of things that come to mind -

What I can tell you is that angels are immensely powerful beings. The can have a great deal of effect on the material world. I have read testimonies (with a satisfyingly conclusive  picture) of an angel holding up the wing of a 747 in the middle of a fierce electrical storm that took out the engines on that wing.

I have heard  them myself during times of worship - the "Angelic Chorus" if you like is real and will make you go weak at the knees just to hear them.

Others have recounted seeing angels intervene during an attack by neg spirits - in the spirit world, they are lethal fighters.

They are also fun loving - my sister in law has had what can best be described an angel looking after since her mothers death. She's felt its presence many times, and is convinced it is angelic in origin. From time to time it tries to get her attention, and will move things around in her house, but generaly in such a way that makes her laugh.

To sum up what I can recall - that they are beautiful beings, full of love and encouragement (and fun), but also powerful protectors and fighters.

It's only a bit to go on, but it's all I can give you.  I don't want to start spouting great verses from the Bible, but give you  actual personal accounts that I remember witnessing, or being told

James S
(Fate amenable to change)

Nate

Thanks man, the angels in my book are a bit different from regular angels. They spend most of their time making bets with the gods on who can talk to the president the longest without laughing. Along with other such mahem. I think I got all the stuff you mentioned. Thanks!!

-Nate

Do you have any idea how BORING immortality can get?! -Defalco

kakkarot

Why not have them be able to use/manipulate the different forms of energy? (Chi, Ki, Kundalini, Psionics, Reiki, Magic, etc) This could cause some great fun and cause tons of mayhem.  :)

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

jilola

Hmm... refreshing view of angelic presense for a change. All of the world religions depict angels as such stuck ups and prudes that it's unbearable for me. A sense of joy of being and existence would be, in my mind, a big part of an angelic entity. With all the crap we all (us and them) have to put up in our existence I'd think that they at least can see through it all and enjoy when they can.

2cents

jouni

bigimpact

A direct reply to Jilola that would be best for all to see, they aren't stuck up prudes and do enjoy themselves; thoroughly. Some in different ways, but I note that many people here seem determined to view divine activities from a human perspective. One or two enjoy themselves just like like people do; so take a pill and chill

nakibean

During a hard time in my life I saw an angel... she looked kinda like Andy McDowell but she illuminated. I felt love and tranquility wash over me and she said now to worry I'll make it through it!  It was a lovely experience.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Eleanor Roosevelt

Nate

hey guys,
               aside from winking in and out of dimensions what sort of things can angels do? I'm writing a book with some angels of sorts and want to know what kind of things they can do. I've got them appearing and disappearing at random, but anything else? taaa!!

-Nate

Do you have any idea how BORING immortality can get?! -Defalco