News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenadots

Palehorse, my state is on the hit list -- on the western end with the new Madrid fault lines and the Mississippi River.  And Chicago is always on the hit list for horrendous winter storms and five feet of snow and ice just like the northwest.  In the spring, it is tornados.

No state is immune to some sort of weather pattern that causes damage.  

Things may seem all bunched together because we have the internet and a global communications system which didn't really exist before.  Until the last 20-25 years, it took time for news to travel around the world.  Today, it is instantaneous.  100 years ago, most people never heard about much other than local news.  Probably happier for it.  

So is it that we are more aware of these things happening, or is that the happenings are themselves unusual?  

I have no idea how many hurricanes there were in any one of the years of WWI or WWII or the VietNam War or the Civil War.  Or earthquakes, or floods, or epidemics, or anything else that would have been considered a local event in any part of the world.  Could have been none or it could have been 10.  

So let's not assume that just because we notice something that it has never happened before.  And yes, maybe the earth pressures and climate changes that are building only happen once in a millenium or two, and we just happened to have been born in time to see it.  

I do believe we are in for a bumpy ride the next year or two.... even three, but maybe I have lived long enough not to see total disaster in those things whether I am in them or not.  

Now, if you want to predict the "Second Coming", I am all ears...JD

CaCoDeMoN

MEAT=MURDER.

Awakening

ill admit that i was rooting for oazaki, but with today being the last day, i see that september has not proven to me without a doubt that he is what he says he was. it also turned me off to the whole catastrophic thing. i wont be surprised if anything ever happens, but im not looking for it.

just thought id mention oazaki with the passing of september.

Aileron

Veccolo, I like that you rode that as though I was attempting to single out each event by themselves.
If you read through what I posted, as a whole, the way it was intended, as meant as a culmination of all these things "together"...not just this happening here, and this happening here at random times, then you will see the odd behaviors of recent events.

I dont understand why you seperated everything and explained them as singular comments....

its easy enough to see the peculiarities of our global events, and though I may be a little over sensitive, sometimes paranoid and hopeful, I am not blind. These things have important recourse which, whether being affiliated divinely or not, will impact this world in a way I dont believe anyone has yet to comprehend.

"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
political elections that may result in more bloodshed are taking place in more than one country
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May, may not. Bloodsheds (worldwide) will happen with and without those elections. Seems to be humans nature to kick each others a**."

Both differing opinions and the same statement stated again.
My belief though, is that if Bush is reelected(or actually elected for his first presidency), there will be transgression more so because of his station and actions already taken, plus the views of him all over the world are quite negative.
Of course if its Kerry, the US could be taken advantage of easier so their will be more homeland deaths....one can never tell though....I hate them both.
But Bush will bring "more" bloodshed in my opinion.

St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

Veccolo

Alieron,

quote:
If you read through what I posted, as a whole, the way it was intended, as meant as a culmination of all these things "together"...not just this happening here, and this happening here at random times, then you will see the odd behaviors of recent events.

Don't worry, I realized that you meant all these things as a whole. I wanted to show you that these things happen all the time, throughout the whole year. Wars, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, technological advancement, elections and bloodsheds are permanently present in our world.

I just don't understand how someone can interpret those things as a sign for a "big change" or something like that. They happen ALL THE TIME. And if some things happen all the time, they will sometimes simply happen together.

The only unusual thing here, in my opinion, are the absurd "interpretations" in this thread. Well, whatever. Some people even see "important messages" in tv noise, so maybe it's not that unusual. Just don't be sad if nothing big (like an apocalypse) happens in your lifetime ;)
I don't do much, and I do it well.

Quiet Storm

GLP is down and is going to be down for a while until a new host is found. The old server host is not going to put it up again because their reputation is on the line... according to Elaine the site owner.

Similar events like the ones described in this thread have happened in the past and have been at a seemingly pattern-bound rate, and for a while at this almost scheduled rate, however the measures of what exactly the world is dealing with nowadays is unprecedented of that.

If you are thinking events like these happen ALL THE TIME I wonder if you also think that it will always be that way because it has always been that way, and if you would favor that it be. The world, its nature and establishments aren't completely unchanging. The world (in time) existed long before you were born, and America, as all other establishments, countries and corporations. The nature of the world is evolving, and rising in vibration. It is bound to change from the presented short-term pattern.

Anyway I think by the next full moon we will have seen some really cool stuff. [8D]

ASTROLOGER: 10/7/04 IS NEXT "CRISIS DAY": http://ww2.astroecon.com/Lev4/SPECIALREPORTSTHELEN.asp

Quiet Storm

News-Alert-Specials
from The Survival Center
McKenna, Wa 98558

This News - Alert contains information on Earth Changes,
Potential Events, Preparedness and More

Is our part of the Pacific Ring Of Fire Becoming More Active?

Energy 'Boiling Out' Of Mt. St. Helens
MOUNT St. Helens seeing one or two earthquakes a minute ...
Seismic energy releases from Mount St. Helens have been increasing
for days now, cranking up to a level not seen since 1986, when the
volcano's last dome-building eruption occurred.

http://www.komo4news.com/stories/33274.htm

ALASKA could get more earthquakes News Journal - Longview,TX,USA
ATLANTA - Rapid melting of Alaska's glaciers is increasing the chances
of future earthquakes there, NASA scientists reported Monday.

http://www.news-journal.com/news/content/shared/news/stories/0803_toner_html.html

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- The last time Mount Spurr erupted, it spewed a
plume 50,000 feet in the air, driving Anchorage residents indoors,
shutting down airports and setting ash adrift as far away as
Greenland.

Twelve years later, the volcano is again restless. Fifteen to 25
small earthquakes a day have been rumbling beneath Mount Spurr for the past month. Last week, the Alaska Volcano Observatory raised its
level of concern from green (dormant) to yellow (restless).
http://www.newsday.com/news/science/wire/sns-ap-restless-volcano,0,2131014.story?coll=sns-ap-science-headlines

UNPRECEDENTED 1,600 small earthquakes deep below Lake Tahoe San
Diego Union Tribune - San Diego, CA,USA By Scott Sonner. RENO, Nev. -
Magma moving deep below Lake Tahoe apparently triggered an
unprecedented swarm of 1,600 tiny earthquakes during a seven-month period but
they stopped in February and there's no cause for alarm, experts said
Thursday.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20040805-1348-nv-sierraearthquakes.html

ROUNDUP: Series of earthquakes shakes Turkish and Greek resorts
Hotels Magazine - Oak Brook,IL,United States A series of moderate
earthquakes shook south-west Turkey and Greece's Aegean Islands on
Wednesday morning slightly injuring 25 people, CNN-Tuerk reported.

MODERATE Earthquake Injures 7 in Turkey Guardian - UK ... On
Tuesday, a three moderate earthquakes, the strongest with magnitude 5.0,
shook the same area. No damage or injuries were reported. ...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-4385749,00.html

NEW Method May Predict Quakes Weeks Ahead

USA STOCKHOLM, Sweden - Swedish geologists may have found a way to
predict earthquakes weeks before they happen by monitoring the amount
of metals like zinc and .

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=624&ncid=753&e=2&u=/ap/20040805/ap_on_sc/predicting_earthquakes

And another link here:

http://www.enn.com/news/2004-08-05/s_26394.asp

Deforestation threatens Amazon river, scientists warn

Deforestation has provoked drastic changes along many Amazon
tributaries and scientists warned it was only a matter of time before it
affects the main trunk of the river.
http://www.enn.com/news/2004-07-30/s_26321.asp

China faces summer energy shortage

China has ordered emergency shipments of coal by road and waterways
to help ease severe energy shortages said to be the worst in two
decades, state media reported.
http://www.enn.com/news/2004-07-30/s_26322.asp

Eastern U.S. may face more bad summer air

The number of summer days when air quality fails federal health
standards could nearly double by mid-century for people living in 15
eastern U.S. cities, medical experts said in a study released
Wednesday.
http://www.enn.com/news/2004-08-05/s_26384.asp

Climate distress reaches the deep sea

Climate change could cause alarming changes to sea life far below
the surface, report oceanographers in the journal Science. Also in
California Wild: pidgeons, fiddler crabs, and news about the latest
planetoid on the block.
http://www.enn.com/news/2004-08-04/s_26366.asp

Check out the new health products link below plus Preparedness
Supplies and Underground shelters.

Clyde Smith
for the News-Alert

The Survival Center
http://survivalcenter.com
1-360-458-6778v
1-360-458-6868f

Have More Energy, slow or stop aging, repair rebuild cells
Amazing New Health Product - All Natural
http://www.somalife.net/unclerichard

New Planet X page
http://www.survivalcenter.com/Planetx.html

News-Alerts-Specials List -Free Sign Up Here
http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/admin/alert

Under Ground Shelters Here
http://www.survivalcenter.com/UG.html

Quiet Storm

NEW AL-QAEDA TAPE RELEASED

An audio tape said to have been recorded by a senior member of the al-Qaeda network has been broadcast by Arabic television channel al-Jazeera.

The speaker is identified as Ayman al-Zawahri, Osama Bin Laden's deputy.

He calls for organised resistance against invading "crusaders" in the Muslim world.

He also says it is the duty of every Muslim to liberate "Palestine", and says the West is complicit in the deaths of Palestinian militant leaders.

"In Palestine, we do not only face the Jews, but we also face the global coalition against Islam, led by the crusader and Zionist United States and the crusader West and the agent leaders behind them."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3707550.stm

Zionist America? I thought we Americans were all supposed to be x-tian. After all the x-tian god's vision is what we are leading(on) America with. [xx(][:)]

heh heh. Btw did anyone see the 'debate' yesterday? I thought Kerry lead in the 'debate' yet Bush and Kerry almost seemed to share the floor if you know what I mean. The 'debate' was also quite revealing.

The next one is next week, oct. 8th, a day after the next 'crisis' day.

Quiet Storm

Hey look GLP is now GOP.com....or rnc.org (alternative adress for the same website).

That is definately weird. Damn republicans... lol

Nameless

I think people have a tendency to over-inflate the importance of events that occur in their own lifetime, presumably because of that added experiential, emotional element.  They follow what I think is a dubious trail of extrapolations from "This is a meaningful event in my life" to "This is a meaningful event in everyone's life" to "This is a meaningful event in the course of existence."

9/11 and the various spin-off wars constantly get mentioned as part of the crazy end-times in which we apparently find ourselves, but in terms of sheer spectacle they pale in comparison to Hiroshima.  In terms of lives lost they pale in comparison to The Holocaust.

In terms of sheer spectacle Hiroshima pales in comparison to the Tunguska Event.  In terms of lives lost The Holocaust pales in comparison to the 1918 flu pandemic.

History's replete with events far more worthy of being labelled apocalyptic than anything happening right now.  The events happening now seem more like minor blips on a historical scale.

Even by stepping out of our own backyard these events seem far less pressing.  I wonder if the indigenous people of Australia consider Floridian hurricanes to be of major apocalyptic importance.

Oh, and so much for Toutatis.

Jenadots

Quiet Storm:  Re: Al-Zawahri - he is calling all Islam to fight against the "Crusaders" because he is still living in 1204 rather than 2004...at least as far as his world view is concerned.

And he lumps the USA with the phrase Zionist because he sees no difference between Christians and Jews -- or Buddhists or Hindus - or any one else for that matter.  To him, we are all infidels who must be converted or killed.  

He, and his followers, truly beleive that the 5 billion non-Muslims in the world want to eradicate the practice of Islam as a religion.  Not so, but there is no convincing them of that.  

He does not understand that most of the rest of the world doesn't care what religion he chooses to practice.  We just care that he recognize the simple right to exist of the other people in the world.

True fanatics are master manipulators and they manipulate the young who are indoctrinated into believing they have absolutely nothing left to loose, or anything left to live for.  

I personally don't care what religion a person is.  I do care that some are willing to kill in the name of that religion and in the name of their definition of God.  

There can be no peace with people who do not recognize your right to exist.  It is one of the reasons why I don't think the USA should be involved in the Middle East.  The faith of Islam must find its own way out of being overrun by such fanatics.  And at the present moment, it is hard to know if any of the Imams and Mullahs see it as a problem.  

So what to do?  What to do?  That is the problem.  There is nothing we can do or say that is going to change Al-Zawahri's mindset.  
Unfortunately, it is a problem we can no longer ignore.  

So how the next few years develop should be interesting -- and scary at the same time.

Quiet Storm

quote:
9/11 and the various spin-off wars constantly get mentioned as part of the crazy end-times in which we apparently find ourselves, but in terms of sheer spectacle they pale in comparison to Hiroshima.

There was a nuke set off by North Korea, and I saw satellite images of the clouds over the area and saw what I saw which verified that it was a real nuke. In terms of sheer spectacle, I agree it was said that Kim just did a 'show of force' but did not kill anyone. But what do you think about what this does to the earth?

In the debate last nite president Bush agreed that hia pre-emptive strike policy is like Pearl Harbor in reverse. I think he reveals alot with that statement.

quote:
In terms of lives lost they pale in comparison to The Holocaust.

Well I don't know about that in terms of the measure of death globally, but in these days we have much more flow of information globally than we have ever in the times of WW2 especially because we have such *critically* acclaimed media and the free internet. And since even the 60s and 70s the peace hippies, a greater flow of energy and/or embodiment of love and understanding which progressively started the 'New Age' and also more esoteric knowledge was revealed. So then we can prevent another Holocaust from occuring. But some worshipped 'presidences' are walking a path of injustice and we are watching them representing our country(ies). I don't agree with injustice. Do you?

quote:
I wonder if the indigenous people of Australia consider Floridian hurricanes to be of major apocalyptic importance.

I read that people in Australia think they are having very unusual weather. How bout asking them?

Quiet Storm

TA-ALARM! Al-Qaeda Releases New Tape Urging Attacks
Posted by: deeprivergal
On: Fri October, 1 2004 @ 04:51 GMT
A tape released allegedly by Al-Qaeda's is calling for all muslims to attack US and UK interests. The tape has not been authenticated yet. It aired on Al Jazeera Television and it is reported that the CIA is aware and is reviewing the tape.

original news source:
foxnews.com
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — An audio tape purportedly released by Usama bin Laden's (search) deputy calls for attacks on U.S. and British interests everywhere, according to a broadcast Friday by Al-Jazeera television.

The Arab station said the speaker on the tape was Ayman al-Zawahiri (search), an Egyptian-born surgeon and the closest aide to the Al Qaeda (search) terrorist group leader. The U.S. government has offered up to $25 million for information leading to his killing or capture.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

According to Al Jazeera the voice on the tape is Ayman al-Zawahiri, Bin Ladens deputy. He is reportedly calling for all muslims, including youth to wait no more. He tells them that they must start resisting now.

quote:"You, youth of Islam, this is our message," he said. "If we die or are detained, continue the path after us, and don't betray God and his prophet, and don't knowingly betray the trust."

The producer of Al Jazeera claims that the tape was released today. According to the report the entire contents of the tape were not going to be played in full but there was almost four minutes in two clips broadcast.
http://www.terroranalysis.com/story/84347.html
----------------------------------------------------------

I'm wouldn't be surprised if any of the world's force of security, thought any type of acclaimed fanatic of a type of religion or idealogy that contradicted their policies and idealogies which they were based on is a potential terrorist as well those who are in opposition to those who use force in darkness to create and breed terrorism themselves.

Osama Bin Laden knows what he is talking about when he refers America as Zionist America. Osama is not living in year 1204, I think it's closer to the year 2004.

quote:
True fanatics are master manipulators and they manipulate the young who are indoctrinated into believing they have absolutely nothing left to loose, or anything left to live for.

Sure are.

USA's involvement with Iraq was a strategic occupation in the Middle East to secure oil bases and secure communications with Zionist Israel. Those damn republicans love power, money, and oil

Quiet Storm

Hey guys, somethings up. I'll just use cut and paste for the posts from STA.

IMPORTANT WEB BOT UPDATE

Half Past Human has closed their site for subscriptions. There is a rumor they might be having financial problems, but with the loss of GLP this week, it is something we should be questioning, especially with their record of direct hits. ARE THEY TOO GOOD?

The bots have been more accurate with predictions than any other I have seen. They are not exact, and they have been wrong in the past. But, the program is in its infancy and, as it has grown, it has been more right-on than not.

I noticed that no one replied to Mystikel's post yesterday about Web Bots.

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/members/forum.cgi?read=17811

Of all the posts on this site, I personally think Mystikel's post is the most important of all.

Go back and read it again and keep in mind while reading it, the information was written in August before any of the Calif quakes or even the slightest rumbling of St Helens and the other Pac NW volcanoes.

It is more than Spooky, it's damn scary.

Did anyone predict any of what has been going on today, over a month's ago? Did you see anything on the news about Pac NW Volcanoes? How about big Calif earthquakes? Quite a coincidence huh?

USGS issued an alert yesterday to people who subscribe, warning them of aftershocks/foreshocks in Calif. They gave a 10% chance of bigger Calif quakes happening in the coming days. Note: This is a first for USGS.

Now, we have magma moving under Helens. No one really knows what will happen.

I don't want to alarm anyone by implying the bots are 100%, but they nailed what is happening today dead-on target. Hopefully everything they say is going to happen in the very near future is wrong. But, if they are only 10% accurate in what is still to come,
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, maybe these events have something to do with:

HOMELAND SEC. CYBERSECURITY CHIEF ABRUPTLY RESIGNS

Posted By: Caffeinated
Date: Friday, 1 October 2004, 4:55 p.m.

I don't like the sounds of this at all. Something's up. My first thought was that he resigned because he has been asked to do something he refuses to be involved with. Any thoughts?

*snip*

The Department of Homeland Security's cybersecurity chief has confirmed to InformationWeek that he has submitted his resignation.
   Amit Yoran's resignation was effective at the end of the business day Thursday. Yoran accepted the position of director at the National Cyber Security Division in September 2003, a job previously held by special cyber-security advisers to the White House Howard Schmidt and Richard Clarke.

*snip*

He gave them mere HOURS of notice, less than a day.

http://informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=49400205

YOUR GONNA LOVE THIS! *PIC*

Posted By: PIEMAN <Send E-Mail>
Date: Friday, 1 October 2004, 5:53 p.m.

In Response To: Re: IMPORTANT WEB BOT UPDATE (Caffeinated)

Howdy Caffinated. I must have missed your post earlier. There have been so many lately, it's hard to read them all.

I was just thinking about the Bot run from early August:

"The latest web bot runs predict something will happen starting September 2, increasing and with another peak day on September 10, which will percolate out into full public consciousness around September 23 and which will be fully into public discussion and reaction by November 1 - but it has effectively no end date to it. What will "IT" be?"

I just went back and saw that St Helens went active Sept 24th.

Check out this pic below. Its a chart showing St Helen's events in Sept. Note the dates....

(Insert theme from Twilight Zone here! lol)

http://www.pnsn.org/HELENS/energynum.month.htm
--------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno, but I just think it's a bit strange also that the totally controlled 'Internet 2' folks had a gathering last week to plan their takeover.

Jenadots

Quiet Storm...don't think for a second that democrats don't love power, money and oil as much as any republican.  And the oil companies, like most corporate interests give money to both parties and candidates.  

There are no democrats out there demanding we end our oil dependency in 10 years - banning all gasoline powered engines by 2014 or the use of fossil fuels for heating and electricity any time soon.  Only Nader is proposing that and everyone thinks he is a nut case because of it.  Oh, others give lip service to alternative fuels, power plants, or engines, but no one in Congress or the candidates in the major parties are really serious about it.  

So they are all in the pockets of the oil interests and we have the best Congress the lobbyists can buy.  

Speaking of which, I see no big influx of Iraqi oil onto the international markets.  I'm still spending $2 a gallon to fill my tank.

And the terrorist leaders may live in 2004, but they don't want to and their savagery and blood lust shows that they think of 1204 as the good old days.

They want you and me and everyone like us - well, dead.  In their minds, everyone else is a target.  Killing and mayhem and keeping their own people as ignorant as possible, and therefore controllable, is their ideology.  It is how they justify killing 34 Iraqi children yesterday.  It is how they justify beheading truck drivers, reporters, and aid workers.  It is how they would justify killing you.  Are you a Zionist?  And even if you were, do they have a right to take away from you that which they did not give you - your own life?  

Unfortunately, I don't think we have even begun to see the extremes to which such men will go to kill us.  And you don't think they have a medieval mindset?

And there is absolutely nothing new about expectations of Mt. St. Helen's erupting again or earthquakes in California.  Geologists have been saying it for years.  Nothing impressive about that kind of prediction.

Quiet Storm

quote:
Quiet Storm...don't think for a second that democrats don't love power, money and oil as much as any republican. And the oil companies, like most corporate interests give money to both parties and candidates.

There are no democrats out there demanding we end our oil dependency in 10 years - banning all gasoline powered engines by 2014 or the use of fossil fuels for heating and electricity any time soon. Only Nader is proposing that and everyone thinks he is a nut case because of it. Oh, others give lip service to alternative fuels, power plants, or engines, but no one in Congress or the candidates in the major parties are really serious about it.

So they are all in the pockets of the oil interests and we have the best Congress the lobbyists can buy.

Yea, I know.

quote:
They want you and me and everyone like us - well, dead. In their minds, everyone else is a target. Killing and mayhem and keeping their own people as ignorant as possible, and therefore controllable, is their ideology. It is how they justify killing 34 Iraqi children yesterday. It is how they justify beheading truck drivers, reporters, and aid workers. It is how they would justify killing you. Are you a Zionist?

umm no. Want some examples of zionist jews in america's power structure? read this: ISRAELI MOLE CALLED MEGA NESTING INSIDE PENTAGON. http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=18178

"For years, the FBI has been convinced that there is at least one
high-level Israeli mole in Washington," {Jane's} adds.

The story also notes that there is "growing unease in some
quarters in Washington about the influence that Israel's right
wing has in US President George W Bush's administration through
the pro-Likud neo-conservatives, largely in the Pentagon," and
though AIPAC and WINEP (the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.)

And it points out how the Mossad seeks out Jews around the
world to serve as informal agents, known in Hebrew as {sayanim}
or 'helpers', and that some of this spying is conducted by the
secret Scientific Liaison Bureau, known by its Hebrew acronym
Lakam, run by the Ministry of Defense, and its equally
little-known successor, Malmab (the Security Authority for the Ministry of Defense).

Here is more: http://www.rense.com/Datapages/zionismdata.htm

"It (labeling people 'anti-semitic') has been a handy and effective weapon which has destroyed countless careers and is responsible for the totally illegitimate Zionist regime. Zionists have cleverly suggested for a hundred years, by smearing their critics as 'anti-Semites,' that the Zionists are the legitimate conquerors of Palestine. Zionists have never actually SAID they were Semitic - just that their enemies are 'anti-Semitic.' Pretty neat...and completely dishonest. But in light of the genuine anti-Semitism of the Zionists it becomes a bizarre obscenity when these non-Semitic aliens accuse their Semitic victims of 'anti-Semitism'.

I believe this is the central issue regarding The Jewish Question. When awareness of this matter becomes more widespread, and it will now, the Zionist state will lose support even from the deluded Christians, who need Semitic-type Jews running "Israel" for the fulfillment of their bloody dreams. The Zionists will be exposed as pseudo-religious gangsters." --J. Bruce Campbell

On The Jewish People
Zionism And Anti-Semitism
http://www.rense.com/general54/hoaoxo.htm

You might also want to read about the role of zionism in the holocaust (http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/holocaust/gedalyaLiebermann.htm)
and how Bush's grandfather Prescott Bush sponsored and helped Hitler in his rise to power (http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html).
And how Hitler was related with the Rothschilds: WAS HITLER A ROTHSCHILD? http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/hitler.html

There is another link I think I posted earlier in this thread about the history of Bush. If it's not there you can do the research yourself if you just care to do so.

Here is one article that I thought very good: BUSH IS HISTORY'S TOP TERRORIST (http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0409/S00286.htm) which blatantly accuses Bush of overthrowing Haiti's elected government and costing them hundreds of lives.

I talked to my mother the other day and she told me her mother in Puerto Rico saw reports on television of an island off the coast of Haiti called Tortuga Island which completely dissapeared according to UN reports under the waves of the ocean, and killing many people, leaving hundreds (perhaps in the range of a thousand) just floating in the ocean. I saw reports of this, and there are links to it on the net to confirm this. How do yuo think this happened? Maybe that earthquake and a huge storm surge that accompanied the tropical storm had something to do with it. Haiti is in total 'chaos' right now. I read that there are alot of zombies and death (people with no soul/light) roaming the streets of Haiti, and it is not a very nice place to be right now.

Bush sponsors mass murders. I've provided enough clues to reach that conclusion so there's no way to get around that if one just does the proper research. But he is paying his debts.

Quiet Storm

As of right now the GLP site for it's adress is no longer gop.com or rnc.org. But it does make me wonder about the hacker. Elaine is posting at another board, and she mentioned that the hacker didn't like liberals...

LOL, so it looks like we were hacked by the politicians! Heheheheh.... but on a serious note, it's obvious that the hacker supports Bush's agenda.

Nameless

quote:
Originally posted by Quiet Storm
There was a nuke set off by North Korea, and I saw satellite images of the clouds over the area and saw what I saw which verified that it was a real nuke.

The consensus is that the explosion was not caused by a nuke, and I'm sure you appreciate that I'm more likely to take the word of all available experts rather than an opinion based on what you or I might think a photo looked like.

But either way, my point still stands.  The events we're experiencing now are vastly overshadowed by events decades ago, or centuries ago.  We're not in the midst of unprecedented war, or unprecedented political machinations.  Only global warming and the associated earth changes seem slightly new (assuming we ignore larger earth changes in the planet's history), but what suggests that they're anything more than they're purported to be?

quote:
Originally posted by Quiet Storm
I don't agree with injustice. Do you?

Of course not, but I don't see it as a straight choice between either a) believing that these injustices are a precursor to some apocalypse/global enlightenment/transition/cosmic hootenanny, or b) not caring.  There's middle ground.

Quiet Storm

quote:
But either way, my point still stands. The events we're experiencing now are vastly overshadowed by events decades ago, or centuries ago. We're not in the midst of unprecedented war, or unprecedented political machinations. Only global warming and the associated earth changes seem slightly new (assuming we ignore larger earth changes in the planet's history), but what suggests that they're anything more than they're purported to be?

How bout taking a look at this article from (http://www.enterprisemission.com/_articles/05-14-2004_Interplanetary_Part_1/Interplanetary_1.htm) about how the whole solar system is experiencing changes. So it's not just earth, and what do you suppose could be causing these changes? I think it's area of space that we are moving into that inhabits very potent enegy. I also think there is a massive planetary body in the solar system that has something to do with it. Just care to research (and of course obtaining the proper perspective) and you'll see what Im talking about.

quote:
Of course not, but I don't see it as a straight choice between either a) believing that these injustices are a precursor to some apocalypse/global enlightenment/transition/cosmic hootenanny, or b) not caring. There's middle ground.

In terms of enlightenment, I think it is a precursor. Take for example how we are shown what isn't to recognize what is. The thing is here, we are shown what injustice is to recognize justice.

It's simple really, we have the power of love and knowing. [;)]

Jenadots

QS, I never would have taken you for an anti-Semite.  Yet your last post seems to have that tone.  

Of course, if that is true, it may explain why you don't think the terrorists want the rest of us dead. You live here, you are a USA citizen, they want you dead.  Simple as that.

The Rothchilds and Prescott Bush - old news. Same for Israeli spies in the Pentagon.  After all, we likely have agents in their intelligence agenices.  Everyone spies on everyone.  And rightfully so.  In the world as it is today, it is hard to know who to trust and how much.  

By the way, if you are so anti-Bush, I surmise you are a Kerry supporter.  Hope you have your bags packed for the draft.   He will be pressured by the democrats in Congress to sign the draft bill they wrote and are trying to get passed.   Be careful what you wish for. Oh, well....just think of it as your chance to get away from it all and have a whole new direction in life for a few years.  

My real attitude is Presidents come and go.  Some are good.  Some are not.  They all play the political game at our expense and bear watching.  

And Haiti has never been a nice place to be.  Chaos has been its history.  Why do you think so many of them get on anything that floats to get away from there?  Of course, the damage from the hurricanes makes it even worse.  The people there are desperate for food and water.   Some of them haven't eaten in a week or two.  It is a mess and their government is totally ineffective in dealing with any kind of crisis and might well collapse with this present tragedy.  

So please pray for those people, if you believe in such things.  They are experiencing their own version of Apocolypse Now and are living in hell-on-earth.    

Quiet Storm

Here's a quote from a "Zionism DataPage" (http://www.rense.com/Datapages/zionismdata.htm)

Jews Against Zionism:
"...it is our obligation to make it known in order that everyone should understand that the Zionists are not the nation of Israel... and it is most definitely our holy obligation to announce before those nations of the world that the Zionists are not the spokespeople of the nation of Israel..." - Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum

quote:
QS, I never would have taken you for an anti-Semite. Yet your last post seems to have that tone.

Well, rest assured that Im not anti-semitic. I just don't like most zionist jews. And the zionists DO NOT represent jews. In fact there are alot of jews that are against zionism and would agree with me that they don't like zionists to represent all jews. Zionism is like a jewish corporation with its agenda as well. Did you even read any of the articles that I keep referring to? Especially the one "On The Jewish People Zionism And Anti-Semitism"? It says alot there.

quote:
Of course, if that is true, it may explain why you don't think the terrorists want the rest of us dead. You live here, you are a USA citizen, they want you dead. Simple as that.

Blah, why do you always come up with all these conclusion about me which I have to disprove of? Terrorists are terrorists, they kill whoever they want to, and so do we, if we do want to. I don't think ALL terrorists don't want "the rest of us" dead, or me. They do whatever they want...

quote:

By the way, if you are so anti-Bush, I surmise you are a Kerry supporter. Hope you have your bags packed for the draft. He will be pressured by the democrats in Congress to sign the draft bill they wrote and are trying to get passed. Be careful what you wish for. Oh, well....just think of it as your chance to get away from it all and have a whole new direction in life for a few years.

again, you surmised wrong. I am not a kerry supporter. I am an 'independant'. I know bush and kerry's agenda. The latest debate was very revealing and yes Kerry DID talk about his plan to strengthen the military.

Jena, I don't like you making such conclusions about me which fit comfortably with your perceptions, I find it very irrating to keep having to type all that is necessary prove to you that something isn't.

Anyways....

Adam

I'm getting a weird sense of deja vu... [^]

Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm

IRAQI PEOPLE SAY AL-ZARQAWI IS MEDIA LIE
*SNIP*
The resistance has many faces. In some towns it started after people lost patience with reconstruction. In others it was a direct response to US raids, arrests and humiliations.

But across Iraq the resistance is now known as "al-Muqawama al-Shaabi"—the popular resistance.

Members of the Iraqi delegation at a recent anti-war conference in Beirut spoke to Socialist Worker. The delegation, from Fallujah, Baghdad and Basra, included tribal and religious leaders and community representatives.

*SNIP*
"We heard rumours that the Peshmerga [Kurdish forces] were helping the US, but we did not actually see them helping the enemy."

He also dismissed claims that the resistance in Fallujah is under the control of Al Qaida:

"The Western media claim the resistance is being directed by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the Jordanian leader of Al Qaida, but this is not true.

"The resistance in Fallujah is controlled by the people of Fallujah. In the other cities it is the same. We believe this is a deliberate lie spread by the Americans to discredit the resistance and to try to stop it from spreading."

Samira al-Gaylani, a lawyer from Baghdad and head of the secular Progressive Movement of Iraqi Women, dismissed US attempts to play the sectarian card, saying, "Iraq has been mixed for 7,000 years. The resistance has general support among the Iraqi people."

Dr Fatima Saloum says that there was some sympathy for the troops of the occupying powers:

"We see the young British and US soldiers and most of them are very young—just boys really. We wonder why such powerful armies would send these boys to occupy our country.

"We feel sorry for them because most of them just look scared all the time.

"At first they would give sweets and Coca-Cola to the children, but now they are even scared of the children.

"We feel sympathy for Rose Gentle and other mothers who have lost their sons, but we blame Bush and Blair for making these young men our enemies.

"It is important to know that there are two faces to the resistance—the armed resistance, like in Fallujah and Samarra, but also the other resistance, the civilian resistance."

The Iraqi delegates also dismissed the national elections planned for January.

Nidal al-Jaz'iri says, "People in Basra reject the elections. They are dominated by political forces which are not known to us—people who came from outside Iraq."

Samira says, "There will not be any democratic elections because the national convention which happened in Baghdad was just a piece of theatre. Everything was decided beforehand. After that kind of convention, you can imagine what the elections are going to be like."

Sheikh Khalil Ibrahim of Fallujah says elections will not stop the resistance. "Any election which takes place under occupation will not be a genuine, national election, and will not be accepted by the Iraqi people.

"If they impose these elections on the Iraqi people, in order to set up a permanent government which supports America and its allies, the resistance will continue."

Nidal al-Jaz'iri represents women and children's groups from the southern city of Basra. She says that in the first days after the invasion many people hoped life would improve. But these hopes were quickly dashed:

"In the south we know about the British because we were occupied by them before. Some of our main institutions were set up under British occupation in the 1920s, and there is still a British cemetery near Basra. We hoped we could cooperate with the British, but we were disappointed.

"There still has not been any real reconstruction. Non-governmental organisations came to Basra and made lots of promises, but often they just repainted the walls and made superficial repairs.

"Schools have still not been rebuilt. In many schools the roof still leaks and the floor is just mud. Children come home each day covered in dirt from the mud floor."

Ordinary people began to organise to demand improvements in basic services, like water and electricity. But, instead of listening to these demands, the British troops ignored them and their representatives.

*SNIP*
He says that after the Fallujah uprising it became clear that "cities that resist and are strong can keep the US out".

"The people of Fallujah have risen in rebellion. The Americans cannot enter large parts of the city. The Beni Tamim have also liberated Yathrib in the Baled region north of Baghdad and towns near Baquba."

The resistance has also undermined attempts by the US to sow divisions between Sunni and Shia Muslims.

Sheikh Sa'ad al-Ani of the Sufi Islamic Union of Iraq says that people from across the country helped the Fallujah resistance fighters during the April siege:

"People came from Baghdad, Najaf, and Basra to help Fallujah, and to bring us food and oxygen supplies. They came from every province of Iraq to show solidarity with us."

Sheikh Sa'ad al-Ani says the victory in Fallujah proved it was possible to defeat the Americans: "The creation of the Fallujah Brigade, which ended the siege, was a victory for Fallujah.

"The religious scholars made an agreement with representatives of the US-backed interim government to select members of the brigade from among the people of Fallujah."

The Fallujah Brigade has now joined the resistance.

Sheikh Khalil Ibrahim also dismissed claims that the country would descend into civil war if the US coalition were to withdraw:

"I am a Sunni Muslim, but the Beni Tamim is a mixture of Shia and Sunni. Do you think that as soon as the Americans leave we will start killing each other? That a father will kill his son?

"This lie about a civil war has only one purpose—to extend the occupation. We say, 'Get out! Get out of our country. America and your allies, get out of our country. If you are afraid of civil war breaking out, turn the matter over to the United Nations so that it can bring peacekeeping troops to Iraq.'

"As for the US forces they are completely rejected by every man, woman and child in Iraq, of every religious creed—Sunni, Shia, Christian, Yazidi and Sabian, Kurd and Arab."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I beleive this story more than the Al Zarqawi one. Al Zarqawi was said to have died before then Nick Berg beheading, probably early this year or late last year, I forgot. But I read about his death, and it wasn't from the mainstream american news. And guess who I think was behind the Nick Berg beheading? I'll tell you that its one of these 4 or maybe a mix: Israelis (MOSSAD), US (CIA, NSA, any of those other secret service deals), UK, and Russia. There are many reasons why I think so, many others would agree, but I won't go into detail.

I spoke with someone from the military last week when he was in Iraq, it was the first time I spoke to him in a while. I asked him some questions about the resistance which made him uneasy. I asked him why if they are liberating Iraq, are Iraqis resisting. And he said "it's like a ghetto, some people like you and some people don't". I asked him who are the 'terrorists". He told me "well those are armies of.. well Im not going to say". Then I asked him how MOSSAD and the CIA are doing, (jokingly) and he said "alllrite, I can't talk to you about that and my time is up" and we said our goodbyes. So from that short conversation it's obvious that he was hiding something or at least wouldn't tell the truth upfront, most likely because he thought I already knew alot.

Although I can understand the Iraqi's resistance to the US forces, I don't really know that UN forces would do better. I think the US forces should leave, or at least... get some better people skills, lol and act out of genuine kindness and justice, not intimidation or from a chain of command in which the highest seats of power support disinformation campaigns which only help to spread division and corruption.

Quiet Storm

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." -- Secretary of Defense William Cohen

Was Mount St. Helens WOKEN up? http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/hwoken.htm