News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is The Olympics The Next 9/11? Whistleblower Speaks Out!

Previous topic - Next topic

catmeow

Quote from: Xanth on July 29, 2012, 17:54:33
Perhaps they just liked how they looked and it was a "nice" design?  :)

Lol. That's what I'm thinking. Looks kinda cool to me.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

catmeow

Quote from: Volgerle on July 29, 2012, 16:54:31
I don't want to look now as if I believe this (I don't). Still, from a technical point I would like to hint out that each one who wanted to defend this now would hint to the fact that it is a "channelled" message. The channeller is normally the human person that 'translates' it into either voice and/or text language. Hence it would not be the alien's grammatical mistake but the channeling human's fault. It is normally a critique (and a justified one) even of believers in channeling that a great many inaccuracies and unreliablities of channelled information lie with the channeller's linguistic or conceptual inadequacies, not with the channelled being.

I'm relieved you didn't claim the grammar was OK! Yes, I was just being mischievous. If the channelling is genuine, the grammar could be all wrong (you're correct). But personally while I would be delighted if the Pleiadians landed in the middle of the Olympic stadium on the 4th, I have my doubts...

Quote from: Volgerle
Maybe I remember this wrong but I think he just pointed out that he is the 'son of god' such as everyone of us is a 'son / daughter of god', hinting to the mystic concept of 'god' (to which many of us here also adhere to, I assume). He also said it was in a phase of his life (including that Wogan interview when he was ridiculed) when he had to sort out all the new impressions. Maybe he had a phase of kundalini awakening or sth similar (according to his own account), so we can correctly say he was maybe a temporary 'nutter' back then. Therefore I agree with Stillwater that it is justified to say he was a 'former' nutter. I am not sure if he is a nutter now, to be honest. And if so, does it make a differerence as our world is going nuts anyway, right?  :wink:

My recollection is that he was unequivocal that he was THE son of God, Jesus Christ reincarnate, the chosen one. He explained how surprised he was to discover that he was the chosen one, but it "had to be somebody" just turns out that it was him. He certainly wasn't claiming that "we are all sons of God". I don't accept that. That isn't what he said!

The guy was delusional.  Today he is a very successful author, and a very engaging and entertaining public speaker. I like him. An awful lot of the things he has been saying are coming true. I just can't get past the Lizard thing. He is claiming that our Queen is a shape-shifting Lizard-woman. That has got to mark him out as "still" a nutter.

I saw a TV documentary about him, and it showed him talking to his wife (?) just before he went on stage. They were discussing whether he should talk about the Lizard thing, and risk alienating the audience. They agreed to leave out any Lizard talk. His talk was a success. As long as he just leaves out the Lizard theories, he makes some very interesting points.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

catmeow

Quote from: Volgerle on July 29, 2012, 16:54:31
Therefore I agree with Stillwater that it is justified to say he was a 'former' nutter. I am not sure if he is a nutter now, to be honest. And if so, does it make a differerence as our world is going nuts anyway, right?  :wink:

You're correct, it doesn't matter. And the world is going nuts too. :-o

Stillwater

Maybe they liked the shape, lol... but it is universally recognized. People are conscious when they use symbols and forms like that. It is like accidently using swasticas in your design... there is almost no way to do it by mistake. You either do it and mean it, or leave it out completely.

I am not saying there is necessarily an agenda behind them is this case, but the person who drew this up knew what they were making.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Stillwater

QuoteThe guy was delusional.  Today he is a very successful author, and a very engaging and entertaining public speaker. I like him. An awful lot of the things he has been saying are coming true. I just can't get past the Lizard thing. He is claiming that our Queen is a shape-shifting Lizard-woman. That has got to mark him out as "still" a nutter.

I saw a TV documentary about him, and it showed him talking to his wife (?) just before he went on stage. They were discussing whether he should talk about the Lizard thing, and risk alienating the audience. They agreed to leave out any Lizard talk. His talk was a success. As long as he just leaves out the Lizard theories, he makes some very interesting points.

Don't get me wrong, crazy is still crazy, and Icke has it in buckets, lol. But the crazy-to-sense ratio in his talks has dropped dramaticly in the past years. Much of what he says is true now. It used to be about 50-50... now that he stays off of the Lizard People lately it is more like 20-80. I wonder if Wilcock will do the same thing... realize that more people will listen to him if he stops making crap up as much...

Volgerle

It's not just because they are triangles / pyramids which is a 'basic' shape you see practically everywhere. It is the resemblance to the supposed 'illuminati sign' of the all-seeing-eye pyramid on the upper top of it ('corner stone'):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZcOwDjd_i9M

I don't say that this is the way it is. Maybe it is coincidence still. But the similarity is a bit strange, if you ask me. It feeds the conspiracy theory again.

Karas

Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Stillwater

Just because Mikey says it doesn't mean its true.

He's been saying this stuff since literally the 70's.

Karas

Even so, it's still a channeled message. I'm looking farward to see of this takes place and if it doesn't then it exsposes the lightworkers and there channeled beings as a false religion. Which would be ashame because I do like the message theses followers are preaching to the world.
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

bproulx12

anyone ever hear of as guy named Rick Clay? google him.....

Karas

Quote from: bproulx12 on July 31, 2012, 17:07:10
anyone ever hear of as guy named Rick Clay? google him.....

yep and willam cooper and that woman with the White hair (forgot her name lol) but theses guys were saying that a fake alien invasion will take place. But theses beings are saying that they are comming to help out before the shift. So If anything happens it's best to be on the alert just incase. Could end up like "V"

Bordmb

In regards to those articles, once August 4th gets here and nothing happens, the believers are going to come up with some completely different 'contact' or 'event.'

I can see it going one of two ways:
- Nothing happens, they say the date has changed due to bla bla, intergalactic calendar differences, bla bla aliens were too drunk... etc.

- Nothing happens, they say there was a major change in consciousness, but only those ready could see it...

These claims have been made a few trillion times throughout history and as far as I'm concerned this is as crazy as the Jonestown or Waco.

ForrestDean

What's "wrong" with our governments, corporations, and other institutions, and what is "wrong" with it's leaders?

Karas

catmeow

So which one do we believe?!!

http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/we-will-see-you-on-saturday-august-4th.html?m=1

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/message-from-arcturians-20-many.html?m=1

Neither????!!!

I so hope those pesky aliens land.... but only after Jessica Ennis wins another gold in the Olympics tonight for the UK. UK is in 3rd place in the medals table, behind USA and China, wow... now THAT's unbelievable!!!

LightBeam

Quote from: Karas on August 04, 2012, 12:31:26
No landing

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/message-from-arcturians-20-many.html?m=1

This person is expressing his own disagreement with the Christian religion. He states that the Christianity has seeded false beliefs in many. And by all means I agree that religion is limiting and misleading, however, if this was an entity that understands our planet, our history and humanity as a whole would not mention particularly Christianity. It should have stated that ALL religions and false believes are limiting our spiritual development. This sounds to me a little too personal and very much human like. The rest of the message is fine, but this you can find in any spiritual books and the broader belief in general is exactly what he says, but we have known this for a long time now.

We shouldn't make a big fuzz over if our plane will survive much longer, or it will be destroyed. These realities were designed that way. There are endless probabilities and lower level realities that are constantly born and destroyed as we speak. The purpose of them is a temporary game like scenarios for learning purposes. We enter and exit these worlds so quickly that the values held into them is not really important. The end of the world as we understand it, is just an ending of one stage of a game. We still cant grasp the concept of the dynamic of our multiple existences. However, the time we spend here must consist of full dedication and care for our planet, society and fellow men. It is our natural instinct to preserve, develop and multiply our given resources. But on the other hand we mustn't attach ourselves completely to this physical world and understand that everything is done for a purpose. If our world doesn't reach the frequency to move to a higher dimension, because of overall domination of negative thoughts, then this scenario was designed to happen, again for learning purposes. After we exit this one, we will enter another, perhaps a more developed one. Keep the door of possibilities wide open, go with no fears, and ride the waves of life wherever they may take you. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

catmeow

Quote from: LightBeamThis person is expressing his own disagreement with the Christian religion. He states that the Christianity has seeded false beliefs in many. And by all means I agree that religion is limiting and misleading, however, if this was an entity that understands our planet, our history and humanity as a whole would not mention particularly Christianity. It should have stated that ALL religions and false believes are limiting our spiritual development. This sounds to me a little too personal and very much human like.

Well yeah, the message is very Christian-culture oriented, and totally ignores other major world religions. For that reason it sounds unbelievable to me. Muslims read these blogs too. So, a Christian-culture biassed message, created by a Christian-culture biassed human. Not an alien. Busted.

Lionheart

To all that know better, this landing was never for us, it was for the ones who can't "think outside the box"!  :-)

Bedeekin

The triangles surrounding the perimeter of the stadium represent the flames or the olympic fire. A continued motif.

Also... triangles are a common shape... they are used massively in structural engineering. The triangle is so useful... we have almost deified it, whether or not it contains magical portent or not.

As for the triangles being there for the 'illuminati'... to what end are they being used? Why? and what's the point?

Karas

Quote from: LightBeam on August 04, 2012, 13:04:05

This person is expressing his own disagreement with the Christian religion. He states that the Christianity has seeded false beliefs in many. And by all means I agree that religion is limiting and misleading, however, if this was an entity that understands our planet, our history and humanity as a whole would not mention particularly Christianity. It should have stated that ALL religions and false believes are limiting our spiritual development. This sounds to me a little too personal and very much human like. The rest of the message is fine, but this you can find in any spiritual books and the broader belief in general is exactly what he says, but we have known this for a long time now.

We shouldn't make a big fuzz over if our plane will survive much longer, or it will be destroyed. These realities were designed that way. There are endless probabilities and lower level realities that are constantly born and destroyed as we speak. The purpose of them is a temporary game like scenarios for learning purposes. We enter and exit these worlds so quickly that the values held into them is not really important. The end of the world as we understand it, is just an ending of one stage of a game. We still cant grasp the concept of the dynamic of our multiple existences. However, the time we spend here must consist of full dedication and care for our planet, society and fellow men. It is our natural instinct to preserve, develop and multiply our given resources. But on the other hand we mustn't attach ourselves completely to this physical world and understand that everything is done for a purpose. If our world doesn't reach the frequency to move to a higher dimension, because of overall domination of negative thoughts, then this scenario was designed to happen, again for learning purposes. After we exit this one, we will enter another, perhaps a more developed one. Keep the door of possibilities wide open, go with no fears, and ride the waves of life wherever they may take you. 

I think what the person is trying to say is that we must save ourselves and not wait on some heroe to saves us. They used Jesus as a sample because everyone knows that you must believe in him to be saved. 
Jesus can't save us from ourselves, that's our job. 

LightBeam

Quote from: Karas on August 04, 2012, 15:42:12
I think what the person is trying to say is that we must save ourselves and not wait on some heroe to saves us. They used Jesus as a sample because everyone knows that you must believe in him to be saved. 
Jesus can't save us from ourselves, that's our job. 

I agree with this statement, which is a basic concept of spirituality. My point though was that this person is not channeling an extraterrestrial entity. These are his own thoughts. Maybe he desperately wants to believe that he is in contact with one. The fact that first the plan is to land, and then they changed their mind, doesn't sound like an advanced civilization's communication.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Volgerle

Quote from: LightBeam on August 04, 2012, 16:13:01The fact that first the plan is to land, and then they changed their mind, doesn't sound like an advanced civilization's communication.
Indeed. I think that many of these supposed channelings are just people fooling themselves or maybe fooling others (maybe not even by being mischievous in temper, maybe just for fun or having a good time with it).

Stillwater

Are we surprised they "changed their mind", lol?

What other options did they have?

catmeow

Quote from: Stillwater on August 04, 2012, 17:12:56
Are we surprised they "changed their mind", lol?

What other options did they have?

I heard they had problems with their Galactic Portal. Apparently it's not working due to the fact that some teenage kid running a blog from his bedroom just made the whole thing up....

Karas

Quote[From Amuna Ra]: At 2pm on Saturday 11 August, I asked: Do you have anything you wish to transmit to me right now? I received this heartfelt plea - please share it!

THE STAR COUNCILS OF LIGHT – THEY NEED OUR UNCONDITIONAL TRUST
Oh Amuna Ra, we do. We wish you to post this message on the websites for all to see and share. Tonight we come close to you as we have said. We wish to show ourselves tomorrow if the conditions are favourable, and we wish you all to prepare to meet us within your beings. Meditate and pray for our favourable reception and welcome, dear ones, for we need your help. We need the assistance of all Lightworkers on your planet who know of our existence and have pledged themselves to work for the forces of light.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/message-from-the-star-councils-of-light-11-august-2012-through-amuna-ra-we-need-the-assistance-of-all-lightworkers-we-need-your-unconditional-trust-as-well-as-your-unconditional-love/