News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New Disclosure... exciting stuff.

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedeekin

So the masses of UFO/Alien witnesses of the military have been wanting their government to drop their secrecy oaths so they can present what they know to congress. Because this isn't forthcoming... they are taking matters into their own hands.

An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013.   At that time forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.    The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the U. S. Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - bring out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.

For this reason the motto of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is, "If the Congress will not do its job, the people will."

This event will be live streamed to the world via the Internet in at least four and possibly five languages.   Furthermore, the entire hearing will be filmed as the basis for a forthcoming documentary - Truth Embargo.

The title of this film is fitting as the goal of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is nothing less than the end of the extraterrestrial truth embargo this year.   We have all waited long enough.

Over the coming weeks this site will develop rapidly with new information every day.  Check back often to see how you can participate in your hearing - the Citizen Hearing.

This could get very interesting.

http://www.citizenhearing.org

Lionheart

They have already had this conference twice in the 2001 and 2010. But nobody there took them seriously.

Hopefully this changes. Maybe some major news networks will follow it this time. CNN did a quick story on it in the past. But that was about it.

Unfortunately the White House has stated it's reply to this subject just recently.

http://ufopicturesphotos.blogspot.com/2011/11/white-house-response-ufo-et-disclosure.html

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet,
or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the
human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that
any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

I believe disclosure is happening at a "consciousness" level right now anyway. That's the only way I can see it not being blocked by the people that wish it to remain muted!

It's also perfect timing with the release of that movie Sirius on the horizon!  :wink:

Mini stapler

What was actually involved in the other conferences? I saw bits & pieces of one of them, & as far as I know it was only anecdotal evidence? Why were they so ignored? I know they had a lot of high up government employees all saying they would testify under oath if asked to, how does that go ignored. :oops:

What's going to be different this time, like LH said, they've done it twice already...? Can they force Gov' to disclose... what will it take? It seems to me that they will just carry on denying any knowledge.

Don't get me wrong, 'I believe', just think Gov' is going to keep it stum, until they either want to disclose it or alien's come down & directly let us know themselves!

Bedeekin

They were so ignored because 9/11 happened a month later and pretty much put it out of peoples minds.

I'm cynical about this whole disclosure thing anyway but... In the original Disclosure programme, these government officials where pushing to get their secrecy oaths dropped so that they could present evidence (and apparently more than anecdotal testimonies) to a full congressional hearing.

They have grown tired of trying to get permission... and are now side stepping this in the face of the government denial, ignoring the government and doing it anyway, to former members of the United States Congress... whoever that is.

So... it will be very interesting to say the least.

Volgerle

Edgar Mitchell, the astronaut, is in on this too, very nice. Cool guy, he founded the institute of Noetic Sciences and is a lot into paranormal research too.

ChopstickFox

Reading about this reminds me of a paper I wrote in high school about Project Blue Book, hehe. I'll be curious to see what happens.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Lionheart

Well it started today. Let's hope it makes a difference!  :-)

Here is a April 18th brief interview with Steven Bassett on Coast to Coast AM speaking about what he hopes to achieve.

The interview starts at the 0:11 minute mark and goes to approximately the 0:37 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iItXH4_uu2g

Lionheart

Here's a recent article on the event.

Hopefully the media gives it the coverage and respect it deserves.

It's time people knew the truth!  :wink:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/29/ufo-conspiracy-hearing-congressmen-senators

I particularly liked this comment:

Roscoe Bartlett, a Tea Party Republican from Maryland who served 10 terms in Congress and chaired a sub-committee of the House armed services committee, said: "Extraterrestrials are not anti-biblical. Read the book of Job – it's all there."

Stillwater

Yes this could potentially be interesting. I have anticipated this a lot more so than the Sirius documentary, from when they both announced about the same time.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lionheart

There isn't much in the news about the event yet.

But I just found this video from a very unlikely media source.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJfKOwCwXpU&feature=player_embedded#!

Astralzombie

All in all, Sirius was disappointing. I could not understand why some people felt that Micheal Greer had little to offer until I saw the movie. More than trying to prove the existence of Alien life, it tried to prove that Greer is a brave, brave man for keeping up the fight.

As much as I want for the truth to be told, I no longer think it's important to me. I already accept it as the truth so there is little to be gained other than an ego boost of saying, "See, I'm not crazy, in fact, you were."

Of course, there are others that know far more of the truth and could probably prove to me why it is important for the entire world to know, such as perpetual energy sources and such. But would an alien species really give us this tech since all we ever do is kill each other with the cool stuff?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

Complete Disclosure would have monumental consequences, that is why I don't see it happening, at least at the hands of the "Powers that Be"!

But I know, Disclosure is occurring at a Consciousness level where it can't be suppressed or controlled.

Lionheart

Here's another new media article on the Event. This one is a TV station in Las Vegas.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/22124428/i-team

Astralzombie

I was purposely being shortsighted because it suited my mood. Disclosure would upset the order of the world so profoundly that I can't really imagine the outcome. My hope is that it would be good.

First things first, govs and organized religion would be scrambling to make our new neighbors fit into their view, at least the view of how they want us to see it. You can't tell me that the Vatican doesn't know about alien life.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

Quote from: its_all_bad on May 02, 2013, 23:25:35
You can't tell me that the Vatican doesn't know about alien life.
The Vatican has been preparing for it for a couple of years now.

They know that some kind announcement is forthcoming!  :wink:

Lionheart

This is an excellent article written by a past host of Coast to Coast AM, that most people know of, named George Knapp.

http://lasvegascitylife.com/sections/opinion/knappster/george-knapp-stop-snark.html?m&i

Astralzombie

Even though they didn't take a condescending attitude towards the whole thing, they got their digs in when they questioned Sen. Gravel about being compensated for his participation. As if the reporter isn't being paid to "report".

More than the articles, I enjoy the comments. Unfortunately, even when the people can remain anonymous, they still act like it's all a joke. 
Mark Twain

Lionheart

I read the comments as well and am amazed at the "Egotistical Thinking" that is still around today.

Because we can't do it, it can't be done.  :?

With that kind of thinking, it's a wonder how we accomplish anything new today.  :cry:

Volgerle

it's not advisable reading comments e.g. on youtube under any "paranormal" or otherwise "controversial" video or article, it's normally the scoffers that are 'motivated' to let everyone know about their opinion and world view (to some it seems a mission even), we should thus bear in mind that they do NOT at all represent the majority of people, just the far extreme side of one spectrum (but the are very loud and pert, and of course, they "know" they are always right and every one else who dares to think differently is a moron..  :roll: )

Stillwater

QuoteThe Vatican has been preparing for it for a couple of years now.

They know that some kind announcement is forthcoming! 

This may well be true.

I used to speak alot with a certain daughter of a Noble Prize winner whom I won't name out of fairness; she was pretty brilliant herself, truth be told. Her area of expertise of all things was supressed Italian philosophies, so she was one of the few allowed to peruse the vatican libraries on her own without supervision. She told me that more than a few times she found documents there totally accidently that describe extraterrestrial contact as though it is a known fact, and the needs to come to terms with it and integrate it into church teachings, not if it is real, but because it is known to be real. A lot of those documents seemed to be making references to what would be assumed first-hand experiences which the author and reader knew in common together. Very strange, if nothing else- the vatican's feelers go much deeper than most people think.

If anyone has had experiences with the extended Catholic liturgy recently, they would also know that there are a few times a year, and once during holyweek that I know of where the priest spends a very long time asking the congregation to pray together for all of god's creatures, and goes through a rather long list, which includes toward the end "our brothers on other worlds". I guess that phrase can be read a number of ways, and most seem to assume it means angels, but very interesting, no?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lionheart

Tom Horn was on a March 25/2013 video from a Coast to Coast AM show speaking on the connection between the Vatican and ET's.

Since then I have heard the same thing from other people that investigate the Vatican as well.

Their plan is to Welcome our "friends" with open arms, as God's children.

Here's the interview. Tom's part starts at the 0:09:00 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rInw6iW_xXc

Lionheart

Here's another interesting video clip about the "Church connection" that came out just recently in the Disclosure Congressional talks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iAxCT5BxA0&feature=player_embedded#!