Help! Clear this up for me plz!

Previous topic - Next topic

french_hustler

I think i might of OBE'ed but everything is very fuzzy in my mind.  Here is what happened.

This happened yesturday morning (saturday).  It was around 9 or 10 am, I was still in bed and kept going in and out of sleep.  I kept waking up and just falling back asleep.  After 3 or 4 times of that, I tried exiting.  I felt strong vibrations, then I believe I fell asleep, but got into a lucid dream, but much stronger and realistic.  I was laying down on my right side.  And in front of me was a calculator (it seemed like), with numbers flashing on them.  At this point I was just staring at the calculator and was trying to remember the digits showing up.  I can remember the number 57, 48, and 32 showing up.  After that, vibrations came back and the calculator started spinning  :shock: ... i was still staring at it.  My vision was blurry but i remember i could see my bed and my room.  Then out of no where came a force that pulled my left arm up in the air... my whole body was tingling, and in a flash i was standing up by my bed.  It didn't feel real, but not quiete like a lucid dream either.  All the elements in my room were there.  Once i was standing up by my bed, I thought, if this was an OBE i could see my physical body laying in bed.  So i try to turn around to look, but something wouldn't let me.  It was like an invisible force, i tried turning around and looking but i couldn't look at my body, i just couldn't turn that way.  So i said, okay forget it... i approached the door in my room and jumped up to go across it, and BOOM!!! I get back in my body and wake up.

^What just happened?  I don't believe this was a full OBE but maybe some sort of it.  Can anyone help me out?

french_hustler

greatoutdoors

Can't tell you if it was a lucid dream or OBE (in my mind they are virtually the same).  Whichever it was, enjoy the experience and use it as motivation to keep practicing. It sounds like a pretty neat experience to me!  :smile: