rope technique is hurting

Previous topic - Next topic

classikcage

hi , iv been experimenting with different techniques for astral projection.
most recently iv been doing the rope method, so far im getting a strong pulling feeling but it is also hurting me, is this normal.also iv been getting strains in my eyes evan though im completely relaxed

Osat

well in projection everything is actually personal... nothing is certain for anyone ... but im sure about something ....just because   it hurt u while trying it doesnt mean that its goin to happen next time ,also always remember that u can always try different techs...

Stookie

How does it hurt? Uncomfortable feelings or actual pain?

classikcage

the feeling i get is strain and a pulling feeling on my phisical bodie

Stookie

Your physical body should be completely relaxed. Maybe you should focus on relaxing deeper before attempting. Your physical body shouldn't respond to the exercise.

CFTraveler

The pulling feeling (and extra heaviness) is actually common and needs to be worked through.  If you want to wait 'til a little later before trying an exit technique it might help- relaxation needs to be complete so your discomfort doesn't make you stop.  However, the actual amount of discomfort indicates (to me) that you're deep enough in trance to make the feelings more 'real'- an indication that you shouldn't give up until you either get out or pass out.

David Warner

if its hurting, then try another technique... AP shouldn't be painful or harmful at all.

vibrations can definitely catch you offguard and be unpleasant but never life threatining or painful.

remember, when you enter the trance state it's a process of awakening up into it, not drifting into. you have to let go and allow the physical body fall asleep and then allow your consciousness return to the trance state.

tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

I reach the vibrational state all the time but what do I do after minutes of this vibration feeling (which feels great by the way)? do I let my astral body do it on its own or think about projecting

David Warner

once your in that state, feel and imagine yourself just rolling off the bed or floating away from the body. whatever you feel that will help you exit, the vibrational state is the launchpad to projecting. it will take some time to develope but once you get the knack it will become second nature.

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Cool, i will try that next time. If a friend of mine writes on a piece of paper a number and puts it outside my house, will I be able to project and go read it and come back and prove I really left my body?

David Warner

www.invisiblelight.us