OBE newbie and progress so far

Previous topic - Next topic

samiralfey

Here are some things that have occurred so far, nothing really big but interesting and fun for me.

Well, few months ago I think I got some progress made. I got very relaxed and started to have these images floating by, also few flashes of light and a slow hissing noise. The images were different from dreaming, instead like a slide show-like images.  

Also few weeks ago I took a small nap but really couldn't get sleep, instead floating between sleep and awake and suddenly I got this whooosshh-feeling and snap!inside my head and strong vibrations for a second.  Like a big wave of something and hitting a wall suddenly(the snap inside my head).

Also again something interesting few days ago(at least for me  ). I tried tried some energy raising(or something like that), basically imagining that a blue flow of energy goes inside from my feet and raises up all the way up to my head and breathing gray, used energy out from my mouth(the Monroe way). I did this for a while and then started getting these 'waves' again and then I started feeling 'energy' inside my upper body and it felt like my heartbeat went up. I imagined pushing my inner-me outside from my forehead and slowly I got this raising feeling, like my inner body was raising close to my outer-body and I also had a blueish view instead of usual black.

Then I tried rocking my inner-body from left to right, like trying to roll out of my body and I got this strange vision of two 'bodies', one was my outer body, it looked like a white wire frame model and at the same time I saw also my inner-body rocking from left to right inside the outer body. After that my concentration broke.

I took a small nap again later and I found the way to get those 'whoosh' feelings all the time. It feels like falling and then pulled back up, falling and back up and I get these images also. One was stepping the stairs and 'whoosh' when stepping down.  

I was like, hmmmm...how to explain, at the corner of my mind just watching passively the things that happened, like when you are bored and not have any interest in a lecture etc., you are there but at the same time away.

I don't know if this takes me out of body but it surely feels interesting. I also noticed that during the 'whoosh', it slowly started to build some vibrations in my legs.