Petroglyphs as Portals and Using OBE's to Enter

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Giant

Hello Everyone,

I've come across this medicine man who claims he and other elders have reactivated a petroglyp site into its original function... a portal. Has anyone come across portals here on earth? Please fill me in. There must be at least a few or maybe tons of these portals. Now, as a practicing OBE'R I'm curious to know the links between these portal sites and the actual process in entering them. Is having an OBE the way in which you would approach these things. Is it as easy (cough cough) as leaving your body, getting to the site and entering it? This raises a few more questions. If one were to enter these portals where do you speculate it would take you? I guess it depends on the portal, but I want to be completely informed before entering. When entering a portal doorway, is it's exit the mirrored reflection on the other side or does it have to be found? I find this kind of adventuring to be extremely dangerous if one does not know what they are doing. What is the function of a portal? Is the vehicle our astral body that allows us to venture off into these unknown roads. Just the beginning of my problems would be running into other entities that may know how to manipulate an uneducated consciousness (like making another reality convincing enough to forget about the one I came from). Please hit me up!

Blue Giant