Body temperature and feeling heartbeat in other areas of your body

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyOfOne1911

I have had my arms get really warm at certain points during my meditation sessions. Usually my arms... It doesn't hurt but it's very noticeable. I can also get to the point to where my whole heartbeat vibrates throughout my body. It can get a bit distracting at times but it also lets me know I am VERY relaxed. Do any of you experience this alot? I had a few sensations that were new to me during my meditation session this afternoon. It felt like my body was slowly losing all sense of feeling. It got super hard to breathe. Usually I don't have this problem. It didn't scare me though! I know exactly what was going on here but I couldn't quite seem to leave my body. Regardless I am happy I got close! :-)

Anyway to make that heartbeat sensation go away? I don't mind the rapid heartbeat feeling you get now that I know what it is. It's more the feeling your heartbeat throughout your whole body that gets a little distracting at times.

Hope all is well.  8-)

Lionheart

I had them all, rapid breathing, rapid heartbeat, loss of breathe, cold chills, heat flashes, expanding body, sinking into chair, levitation, twitches and pricks especially on the neck and face. To be successful with Phasing you need to just passively observe all this and keep going. I write about the experiences after I am done the session in my Phase Log. It's good to sit back and read how it was in the beginning and how it has been transformed now.
Good Luck!  :-)

Stookie_

When you go into trance your sensory input is slowing down and you become more "inner", which makes the remaining "outer" sensations feel 10 times more noticeable then normal. You don't normally notice your heartbeat because of all the other things that grab your attention, but now nothing is so your heartbeat and breathing and other things not normally noticed stand out.

All I can say is with practice, these things become either normal and easier to ignore or just go away.