Few updates/questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarky

I'm starting to have OBE's more and more frequent now and this is not just on the days 'after' drinking alcohol as I may of already said. I'm finding though that as I'm projecting, I'll be projecting as though I'm asleep in a different room in our house and even though its exactly the same as projecting from my room and bed.. its leading me to believe that I'm either projecting from a dream or simply dreaming of projecting or something.

Most nights now include me becoming lucid at some point in a dream or finding myself waking up in a semi paralysed state that I'm able to project from. I can either will myself to sit up (astrally) and try rolling out as to cut off or whatever happens, allowing me to then roam about and work on some sort of confirmation or I can let go and slip into a dream. Being conscious at the point where a dream starts is an interesting experience too. Usually it sort of fades in and everything gradually comes into view like an opening scene of a film or something.

A few nights ago I woke up in this semi paralysed state where all my limbs felt numb and heavy but if I wanted to move then I could do. Whilst in this state I felt a presence and I was able to speak but only just and only one word at a time. I was layed there and I reached my right astral arm out and opened up my hand wondering if anyone would touch it and I whispered 'hello?'. Nothing happened so I said it again but managed to get it out louder and someone held my hand gently and in a females voice said 'hey there Lee'. I wasn't too surprised and I kept whispering to her and she whispered back to me and this went on for a good few minutes but once again... I cant remember what we said.

Sometimes I have problems projecting my chest area if that makes sense. I Have no problem at all releasing my arms and legs but my chest area is usually quite a struggle and it feels like there's so much pressure around my chest which sometimes causes me to stop in case I cause myself any harm. As I'm willing myself out its like my heart is being squeezed more and more or something.. can anyone relate?

EDIT: Last night just before I came round from a normal dream, a man was stood in front of me and said the following which I've been trying to decipher all day and I've never heard this before.  He said  'A wise man once said..  A man need only want to know, what a man finds out'  :?