obe to iraq?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

Do you honestly believe the United States government doesnt have secret departments containing people with advanced metaphysical abilities such as remote viewing etc and arnt using them to try and find Saddam. There's likely hundreds of these people on the US Government payrole. If 'they' havnt found him, we wont either. [:)]

During the cold war, experiments were conducted on such things as advanced metaphysical abilities and WERE used - that was then, who knows what kind of organisation exists today that uses things 'other wordly' to help the CIA etc.

Greytraveller

It does seem quite odd that considering the monumental importance of what is happening in Iraq at this time that hardly anyone has reported anything unusual regarding Iraq. I have yet to read one report of a person who managed to get inside Iraq during an OBE or 'see' inside Iraq via remote viewing. Also there does not seem to be any communication from 'spirit guides' or higher beings regarding what is happening now and what will happen inside Iraq.
    There are always those people who claim that freewill would be violated (or negated ?) if too much information were available. Other people might claim, for various reasons, that knowing the future is unacceptable. I find those arguments ludicrous, especially when so many lives are at risk.
    Perhaps one reason that so few people have been to or seen inside Iraq is that negative entities have hindered those efforts. Could it be possible that some of the negative entities that projectors occasionally encounter are actually dead islamic fundamental terrorists.

astralspinner

In the "Iraq war" thread, there's a post by Michael which was interesting:
quote:
I astrally projected into the brains of the three three main"players" in the "Wolrd stage"..
In iraq president Saddam's head I was lost in a myriad of tunnels which were demented and disorganised and utterly delusional..
In Blair's brain i kept bumping against a massive ego that wanted to be somebody on the world stage..
In Bush's brain.....I had TOTAL freedom of movement..the corridors were empty..vacant..nothing there....

Not quite a projection into Iraq, but...

Aerotus

Astral Spinner, sounds like he was taking the tinkle to me!
Success - It is not the position you stand, but the direction you look

smilecollecter

Is anyone experienced enough to go out-of-body to Iraq and find sadamm and sons and perhaps whisper in the ears of our military leaders as to where they can be found? It would seem to be a great way to end this war before it goes on much more.  I go out when I sleep but I haven't developed any control there.  I've been out in early morning but didn't have much control then either.  (that was a couple of years ago.)  I had more success when I first started trying on purpose than I do now.  It's a great adventure and needs practice, practice, practice.