My OBE incident

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesky11

My girlfriend and I had been experimenting with OBE's. The other day, we both attempted one, but something went really wrong. I didn't re-enter my body, but hers, and vice versa. I'm really freaked out, and it's been a strange experience.

VagusEques

Did you do anything beyond normal OBE process? Perhaps repeating the process could reverse the effect?

rezaf

Do you mean that you woke up as your girlfriend?   :?
Whenever a being gets near my physical body during an obe I automaticaly wake up.
If it's true I won't obe again, because I don't want someone else in my body. Maybe that's why some freaky beings don't let me get out of my body. I have felt other beings in my brain once or twice. They came in from the chakra in the back of my head, but left immediately.

bluesky11

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

slipknot0129

so your not in your original body now? or did you get into your gf's body then went back to yours?

rezaf

I have to admit it, it's not something that I have ever heard of before but I don't want to say that it's impossible. However dude you have had one of the freakiest experiences possible and you just say that it's an strange experience???!!! Please explain more about what happened, how you felt and how you are feeling right now. Maybe it can help us to avoid it.

slipknot0129

switching bodies would so useful for me because someone smart could get into my body and take some act tests to get it really high for me, and i wouldn't get caught. i wish Albert Einstein would come into my body so i can go to Harvard.

rezaf

dream on cause some freaky demon is more likely to posses your body. but I am not that sure if it's possible because there should be a protection shield around the aura.

slipknot0129

i wish a demon came into my body when somebody made me mad.

rezaf

ok as you like, does anyone else know about switching bodies?

slipknot0129

i dont think that guy was for real about switching bodies.

rezaf

well there are all kinds of possibilities.possesing another body sounds weird but quite possible. it doesn't matter if he is not telling the truth. I think we astral projectors should be worried about that. that's why I need more information from anyone who knows more. astral projection is prohibited in a lot of systems at the early stages. I wonder what threats it can cause for us.

McKauhu

Well it is told that once you pass away, you can view you entire life from different angle, so I guess also switchiwg body during life could be possible too. Because we are all the same anyways I have started to believe so :) We are just One.

Greytraveller

First off I have never had an experience even remotely like the one described by Bluesky11.
Other than the standard reports of possession the only other reports that I have read about are about "walk-ins".
"Walk-ins' are spirits who inhabit another's physical body because either ---
a) the 'walk-in' is allowed by the other physical person's consciousness to enter or
b) the other person's consciousness (Astral/ethereal Body) has temporarily or permanently vacated their physical body.
The idea of 'walk-ins' does indeed seem very unusual. Yet what exactly is Normal where OBEs/astral projection is Concerned? :?

Anyway the point to be made here is that it is indeed theoretically possible for 2 consenting consciousnesses (Astral/ethereal bodies) to switch physical bodies with one another. Or to share a single physical body between them. (Perhaps that partially explains some cases of szchophrenia??)
Very unusual. Very rare. Yet it is at least theoretically possible.

Grey