Anyone been asked to confirm a friends whereabouts or activities?

Previous topic - Next topic

Milkdrops

I'm always interested in peoples OBE abilties to be able to watch things or other people in the etheral.

Has anyone been tested in this way recently where they have been asked to confirm the location of a person and/or object which someone has known you'll be trying to find information out from beyond your normal physical senses.

Pls tell of anything anyone was able to confirm to be real whilst spying on the etheral.

Greytraveller

Check out of The Voice Of Silence websight at www.invisiblelight.us TVOS has done alot of work  verifying things that he has seen while out of body.

Although verified events during an out of body are realtively rare thay Do occur. I have read other OBE accounts of verified information. TVOS has kept a detailed record of such events.

Grey

zorgblar

Quote from: Milkdrops on April 28, 2008, 08:19:51
I'm always interested in peoples OBE abilities to be able to watch things or other people in the etheral.

Has anyone been tested in this way recently where they have been asked to confirm the location of a person and/or object which someone has known you'll be trying to find information out from beyond your normal physical senses.

Pls tell of anything anyone was able to confirm to be real whilst spying on the etheral.

I have.My dad didn't believe me and i would have done it but my abilities are still in their beginning stages. :-(