Hello!

Previous topic - Next topic

dentrakas

About the gym...
it's true
well the gym is a very dangerous place...
full of astral dudes stealing energy and loosing it only for the enviroment... it's a greenhouse man...

dentro yparxei anthropos xoris dentranthropous

andy

I just wanted to give a formal hello to the group as I am new to this fourm.I belong to another fourm astralvoyages.com and recieved an invite to check out this site,thanks!
I am finding that these fourms are not only a great way to exchange ideas and share opinions but it also [I believe] acts as a conditioning agent to ones ability to project at will by means of subconcious suggestion.I check every morning and night as well as try to particpate as often as possible.
I am a true believer in rasing your enrgy levels to activate o.b.es.
Why would o.bing be any different than training at the gym exct.
Aside from reading and affirmations and dream work
I am starting to work with grounding and meditation and am currently waiting on William Buhlmans Chakra/Vibration C/D.
In the past I did this and was having an experince of sorts
1-3 times a night with an average of 2 o.b.es a week.Then chaos struck and much like
a dream the subject faded away.
O.B.Es have been an on and off again relationship with me and inbetween are the unexcpected trips that always left me wondering what if? or where would I be now had I remaind consistantly active on the subject?I now hope to find out as my life is setteling down for once.
I look forward to being a part of this group.A BIG thanks to astral pulse for making it possible!

Peace,Andy!