Strange feeling toward one side of my room

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyOfOne1911

I been having OBE activity every night now. Whether I get out or not, I sometimes get vibrations but then just lose awareness and go to sleep. Others I roll out and walk around. I been having extremely weird and vivid dreams every night. They get kind of frustrating, and sometimes even graphic. I don't understand them at all. Sometimes I notice randomly in the middle of the night when I wake up my eyes are still closed and I feel like I am about to get out of body... my attention shifts to the right side of my room. Which is very close to my body. It's a very negative like energy feeling. I usually either fall back asleep or move over to the other side of my bed, toward the left side of my room and can easily get out of body from there. I am having the hardest time getting out of body just meditating. But right after I realize I am in a dream or just got out of the dream, my heart usually races and I can feel me being lifted out. Has this ever happened to anyone? I really want to practice getting out just by meditating. It's just I always fall asleep. I am going to try it on a couch tonight and see what happens. But what is this negative stuff I am feeling toward the right side of my room? It even frightened me one night but I was extremely out of it. I can definitely sense something and it's been repeating for about 5 or 6 nights now.

scout

I feel a presence to the right of my bed too but it's not negative. I feel it before I start meditating sometimes. I hear it come in and wait by the bed. I don't know who or what it is. I like to think its my guide or a loved one from beyond. Do you ask for protection before meditating? It helps me feel more at ease and I haven't been bothered by anything negative at all. Imagine a bubble of protective white light surrounding you. Btw, I always give up during meditation and fall asleep too.  :-) All of my OBEs have happened during sleep.

ArmyOfOne1911

Scout we seem really alike when it comes to this stuff! I heard a person walk in my room and nobody was there either, while I was meditating. I thought it was my grandma so I opened my eyes but nobody was there. By the way I had a dream not to long ago and I was on this website and I remember I was having a discussion with you on here haha. :-D I definitely remember "Scout" in my dream. Kinda cool.

scout

Quote from: ArmyOfOne1911 on January 30, 2012, 12:15:39
Scout we seem really alike when it comes to this stuff! I heard a person walk in my room and nobody was there either, while I was meditating. I thought it was my grandma so I opened my eyes but nobody was there. By the way I had a dream not to long ago and I was on this website and I remember I was having a discussion with you on here haha. :-D I definitely remember "Scout" in my dream. Kinda cool.

When I read your original post, I thought the same thing. I totally agree that we have alot of similarities. That's pretty neat about the dream too! I tried to meditate this morning so I could AP but nothing happened. The only thing I remember is drifting off to sleep then opening my eyes when the presence walked in and parked itself next to my bed. I'm so used to it now that I just went right back to sleep. LOL What is it though??? I'm really curious about it now that you're experiencing something similar too. Let me know if you find out anything about these "pets" of ours and I'll do the same.  :-)

Szaxx

Hi,
I had the uncomfortable pleasure of having a bedroom in one house I lived at for a short time. My young children cried every night, the room was always cold and it possessed a feeling of great sadness. After many restless nights I told the sadness in the room to enjoy the children and they would return this with love. The crying stopped and the room did feel warmer. After moving house to a bigger and more suitable location my gf found an article in an unexplained mystery type magazine where a mummified woman was found after dissapearing mysteriously. The address was the same. Treated as a murder case this answered the coldness. Not many visitors noticed the coldness in this room but one said it was somehow sad.
Did she know something?
We moved and our luck changed immediately. My children are now working and still remember the room....

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.