easy method

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

could one or some of the experienced astral projectors please give me some methods on how to project, that they use, that are easy, i don't care if they take ages, just as long as they are easy and work.

It would be much appreciated

Thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

astralspinner

1. Learn to meditate.
2. Phase into a scenario during meditation.

How easy is that?

astral man

thanks for the reply, but i have found an easy way to get the vibrations, and i just have to practice the separation and i will be A OK! :wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

cobalt

What usually is harder?
Getting out, or get in trance/vibration(other?) state?
Nice to see you :)

astralspinner

QuoteWhat usually is harder?

That depends on you.

Some people manage to enter trance states within a week of trying, some take months. Some people acheive an exit on their first try, others go years without success.

Tayesin

Hi Astral man,
I have a simple method that I teach to everyone who comes to me for help like this.  Most have a great experience using this method.

You will find it described in my web pages, that you can click the link below to get to.  On the main page you will see a button for the Spiritual stuff, click that and then click on the White Light method.

It is really very easy.  You may be successful straight away, or you may have to try every day for at least 30 days to see if it will work well for you, and to alter it to suit yourself.

Good Luck.
:D