am i there

Previous topic - Next topic

chaztin

Hello, I have been trying OOBE and ASTRAL frm about 5 days,  
Below is wat i really hv done in these five dayz,

1).  I read lot about OOBE and ASTRAL and tried it myself for about an hour.   ( total time spent - 2 1/1 hours )

2).  Again I read lot about this topic, this time read about binural waves,  but didnt exactly try it, again i tried it myself for about 1 1/2 hours wid no success. ( total time spent about - 4 hours )

3).  Now, i downloaded some binural files, tried them, wid no success four about 1/2 hours coz of exam. ( total time spent - 1 hours )

4).  This time, i downloaded sm more files, n used one named Astral.mp3 seriously, after about 25 minutes, i felt vibrations on my forehead and then face and a bit on torso.  I could see blackness in front of eyes with figures smudgy figures movin all around and listening capacity of me started reducing with time.  When i tried for OOBE, i came to conciouness and vibration almost reduced to nil.  I again tried it, again same problem occoured. ( total time spent - 5 hours )

5).  Now, I tried it again, wid same prob. no success

Please anyone help me, when i m using that sound, I can try feeling vibrations, when i try, i get goin into sleep, and when i think, ohh, m sleeping, i just come to full conciousness and vibrations stop n could hear everything.

What should I do next, I am very desprate to get into OOBE n astral, really very desprate, i try it every night since last 5 nights! :roll: . :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :question:

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thank you!
1st n only oobe on 12th july 2006! :D!

Winners say: Its difficult but possible!

Losers yell: Its possible but difficult!

Let all OBErs be the 1st case!

upstream

Astral projection is not like learning tantric masturbation overnight. I'm sure it needs a different approach than you have been used to. You could easily end up banging your head against an invisible brick wall if you want to learn it as an ordinary skill. Astral projection is an art that most of us have been practicing for years. It's very likely that you wouldn't take it in one week either.

You will have great experiences from the very beginning if you keep up the steady pressure. You might be able to project even today if you have enough faith but sooner or later you will run out of hot air. You really have a lot of systematic work ahead of you until you're able to cultivate this kind of faith at will. You'll get nowhere by despair and hurry that's for sure.

What you need in the first place is a lot of patience, I mean high frustration tolerance. Discipline your mind until it becomes silent, receptive and fluid. It's a good idea to clean your energy body too to stand the greater flow of energy it will face with being plugged in Earth's magnetosphere.

So I advice you to take back off from your furious speed and look around in the permanent section. We have a couple of local hero here worth to check out.

chaztin

Sir, upstream, thx for ur valuable advice, agree, I know, I m too impatient a guy, I will try my best from now onwards to get it all systematically done rather than impatiently.  I think, that might just solve my Problem!  thx again.  :smile:  

regards

uhhuhhim

I know your frustration.  I'm ready to give up already...it's very disappointing.  I've tried several methods:  imagining where i would like to be and creating a mental picture, focusing on breathing, starting at the blackness when my eyes are closed, hypnosis mp3's, nirvana II mp3 - nothing seems to help.

chaztin

brother, if u quit, i think it will be ur biggest mistake, and BRO, i really try it daily for about 2 hours, and i believe one day i will get success, qutting is defeat, n remember, success is not winning or victory, trying beyond imagination is victory.  :grin:

Sepultura123

Its 2 month that I try and I the farthest that I go is moving my astral body just a little.

Dont give up , its like sports , you have to really pratice every day so we can see your face someday in the TV.