How do you get back to your body when you are astral projecting?

Previous topic - Next topic

SACOLUCCI

I am trying to astral project (have not been successful thus far). I think the main reason I haven't been successful is my fear of losing myself and Separating from my body. I am currently trying to astral project using binaural beats from the Monroe Institute but haven't been successful. Is it true once you project anything you think or fear will appear immediately? Like if I leave my body will I be in my house or will I be where my fears are. How do we conquer fear?

Anyways, once I am out of my body and loving or hating my experience, how do I get back to my body? I sleep next to my toddler and I want to be able to get back to my body as soon as I want.

Szaxx

There's nothing to worry about, you don't leave your body at all. It APPEARS that way so you can interpret it. You are projecting a conciousness the same way as you do in a dream. The difference is you are driving it yourself unlike a dream where you follow the storyline.

Have a good read of the stickies, these are for you to get answers to many questions that get asked all the time.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Rachael Hicks

Most first timers 'awake' in their bedrooms, I agree with szazz it feels like your out of your body but you've just switched your focus on the astral realm. If your nose itches or your baby cries your focus is right back to the here and now. So don't worry, experiences like this usually only last seconds until you get more progressed. As far as fear goes no you won't be inside your nightmares house lol nor will you even experience a fear based anything unless you choose to. If your set on having a good, learning and meaningful experience that's what you'll get. If you want to have a dragon slaying experience than that's probably what you'll get.( Lol )The first dozen or more times your in the rtz  ( real time zone) and almost always your alone, unless your fortunate enough to meet your guide  :-D. Remember not everybody has negative experiences so choose to be one of the them. Hope I helped, there's a lot of good information here so I hope you find everything you're looking for. Good luck with your future travels :-D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

Lionheart

Quote from: SACOLUCCI on May 13, 2014, 15:37:20
Anyways, once I am out of my body and loving or hating my experience, how do I get back to my body? I sleep next to my toddler and I want to be able to get back to my body as soon as I want.
Intent brought you there and intent shall return you home safely.

If you are in the state of Sleep Paralysis, to reactivate or engage your physical body, start with a little toe wiggle!  :wink:

Volgerle

Thinking about your own body actually instantly already makes you bounce back.

I had 2 or 3 cases when I did not like what I experienced and I shouted "wake up" and it worked too.