last nights projection, how i did it, and what happened.

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysear

Last night, I experienced a fully concious astral projection.
    This is my second in two weeks, both being the only ones I hav experienced for about a year. I have recently been really getting back into the whole thing again, posting on this forum and commiting to the exercises etc. This is how I did it, if anybody is interested.

I woke up at about 11 o clock in a relaxed state. I had been trying to attain trance earlier on, and fell asleep. Now I brought on the vibrations, I say brought on, it wasn't too much work from this point, I just relaxed and felt them come on. I then made a very concious effort to force my conciousness out of my body, pushing up and out. I nearly lost the vibrations because I kept swallowing, I was still half aware! Eventually I began to searate, and once I was out, I used the key that I found two weeks ago, the key that has opened up the world of conscious projection for me,

"I OPENED MY EYES!!"

Yes, I am afraid that it really is that simple for me. Once I am vibrating at pushing out of my body, I have to perform that act of opening my eyes, which feels exactly the same as opening my physical eyes, but then I am already out.

The experience.

once I got out, I went over to my computer and checked the time. I physically pressed a button, so pretty early on I entered an astral construct of the real world, the alice in wonderland effect! Then I "switched on my light" and saw myself in bed, curled up in a different blanket than usual.

next I went out of my window, and flew up into the sky. I had the oportunity to spy on somebody I am interested in, but rejected this. Instead I flew up and began to pray to Jesus! (I am not christian.) I was praying the lords prayer very fervently. I asked for his help in my endeavors, and I what looked like a little fireworks display!

Then I called out to see if I had a guide, asked if they could show themselves, but nobody turned up. Then i wondered whether I should quite while I was ahead, but then carried on. It was then that it descended into a nightmare.

Hope this is interesting, it certainly was for me.

kie101

sounds fantastic, i haven't got to the stage of obe or ap yet but hopeing i get somesort of experience like yours one day soon, sounds like it could be pretty easy for me too i can get relaxed really any time and trance out 15-30 minutes im into vibrations and rapid heart ect... but anyway sounds great i really hope you get to do more and tell us about it thanks.

Kieran.

Lysear

what is your technique for attaining trance kie? I would like to know, because this is where I have the most trouble. If I could do it in 15 minutes that would be pretty good.

Lysear

WinglessAngel

Quote from: Lysear on December 12, 2006, 07:59:09
  Last night, I experienced a fully concious astral projection.
    This is my second in two weeks, both being the only ones I hav experienced for about a year. I have recently been really getting back into the whole thing again, posting on this forum and commiting to the exercises etc. This is how I did it, if anybody is interested.

I woke up at about 11 o clock in a relaxed state. I had been trying to attain trance earlier on, and fell asleep. Now I brought on the vibrations, I say brought on, it wasn't too much work from this point, I just relaxed and felt them come on. I then made a very concious effort to force my conciousness out of my body, pushing up and out. I nearly lost the vibrations because I kept swallowing, I was still half aware! Eventually I began to searate, and once I was out, I used the key that I found two weeks ago, the key that has opened up the world of conscious projection for me,

"I OPENED MY EYES!!"

Yes, I am afraid that it really is that simple for me. Once I am vibrating at pushing out of my body, I have to perform that act of opening my eyes, which feels exactly the same as opening my physical eyes, but then I am already out.

The experience.

once I got out, I went over to my computer and checked the time. I physically pressed a button, so pretty early on I entered an astral construct of the real world, the alice in wonderland effect! Then I "switched on my light" and saw myself in bed, curled up in a different blanket than usual.

next I went out of my window, and flew up into the sky. I had the oportunity to spy on somebody I am interested in, but rejected this. Instead I flew up and began to pray to Jesus! (I am not christian.) I was praying the lords prayer very fervently. I asked for his help in my endeavors, and I what looked like a little fireworks display!

Then I called out to see if I had a guide, asked if they could show themselves, but nobody turned up. Then i wondered whether I should quite while I was ahead, but then carried on. It was then that it descended into a nightmare.

Hope this is interesting, it certainly was for me.

Lysear,
Your experience are similar to mine in which I always end up swallowing when the vibrations come, which I think keeps me from OBing. Do you think this is a natural or is because of fear?

Lysear

Wingless angel,

For me at least, this was the first time it has been the case that I was still aware of my physical body whil projecting. It was just before I exited, while I was pushing out. I am sure for me that it wasnt fear. I am no longer afraid. For my first few attempts a couple of years ago I was very afraid, but now I just go for it. It was just a reflex action to get rid of excess saliva I think.

I dont know how helpful this is, all I Can say to you is what you already know, I had to overcome my fear and be a brave, Michaelic. Just go for it and you may surprise yourself.

Nameless One

Quote from: Nameless One on December 12, 2006, 19:34:34
What do you mean by it becoming a NightMare?
He means that his subconscious started projecting images and it turned into a dream.

Lysear, good job on projecting. Hopefully this second OBE will lead to many more.

Awakened_Mind

I usually do this:
Progressive muscle relaxation
Breathing exercise
Then I associate a sensation of 'going down' with http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=24600.0 (The after image fades away and generally induces a sensation of going down as this happens).

I try to snap myself back awake when I begin to lose control too much, after some practice it's easier to balance.

Lysear, what current methods are you using to obtain trance?

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Lysear

I just kind of rely on my conciousness taking hold. I will try to enter trance conciously at night, then I will fall asleep for a moment. When I wake up I am in trance and then i take it from there.

Awakened_Mind

Funny you speak of consciousness as 'yours' as if it belongs to you. I consider it something I am, on many different levels, down to the deepest.

On that subject, has anyone read anything on forces greater than consciousness?

Lysear, if you are experiencing difficulty with your current method, then I think it's time to try another one. Is there anything else that you've given a shot since you first posted in this thread other than the one just mentioned?

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

kie101

uh my technique well firstly i usely do it after ive had a good workout so my muscles are really relaxed and i lay on my couch, so much easyier than on my bed i get no results from when i try in my bed
and i use this hemi sync sound that ive got to keep me concentrated, i useally have a really quite mind you could say,
my mind is usely quite before i do anything so when i get ready to get into my trance state its really easy to obtian if you get what i mean lol. when im layed down i go through my body sort of numbing it from foot to neck going all through my body so its very nicely relaxed this takes only about 5 maybe 10 minutes to obtain for me, then i sort of how could you say.. drift off but my mind is sill very much awake, its hard to explain you could say its like switching my body off but keeping my mind on.
And then about 15 20 minutes (I know this because the hemi sync i listen is only on for 25 minutes)
all of a sudden from nowhere Boom my heart chakra rises faster and faster untill its beating extremely fast,not forgeting the last time i tryed was about a month ago so i didnt know any technique to get out!
i felt really strange like my body lifting but then it all stops dam but i didnt have much knowledge back then as i do i actually might have got out but i didnt know, but il probly have another go tonite see where i get.
Anyway i know this is quite long but i hope it helps, good luck with everything.

Skippy

Congratulations, Lysear!  :-)

I really wish I could hurry up and get out of my body. I's so annoying how the astral and spiritual worlds are so near, yet so far.
The Bee Gees and Andy Gibb