OBE and damn fear!

Previous topic - Next topic

daidaluz

Coffee is more like a drug. You'd probably have an unreal astral experience , I mean not being able to identify reality.  

It's better to try a real time oobe.

Hey potential, try to meditate more often on subtle energies and realities, ¡¡¡¡ that works for me !!! .

BirthOfTheNight

Thanks for all of your ideas! I'm trying everything!
That in which you have doubts cannot be accomplished. That in which you have no doubts can be accomplished.

MadLordNad

Quote from: IvandaHi all,

I'm new here, so please bear with me.

I have been practicing inducing OBE for more than a week already. I have been really close many times (or so it feels), I start seeing thru my eyelids or stop feeling my body... once I heard a rushing sound in my ears--it was like loud whoooooosh--like a strong wind or something similar--it felt like I'm going to be out at once; however, at the last moment I experienced sense of panic and that`s it--end of story. I don't know why I`m scared. I`m so eager and excited to do it, I really do not fear consciously, but it seems to be originating from deep within of me..this fear.  :shock:

How to deal with it? Anybody has any tips? I try to relax and repeat positive affirmations, but so far it does not work.  
Anyway, I am making some progress, like relaxing more deeply. Before yesterday I actually felt my astral arms coming out of my body. Also when the fear hit I felt myself sinking slowly back in to my body. It felt like my astral body had lifter slightly--maybe a few inches abow where it normally resides.

I would love to hear your OBE experience. Whatever it is. I need some encouragement..that it is real! I know it is, but this fear thing is so discouraging. I guess it is a natural barrier and maybe there are some little tricks on how to deal with it.. I also have noticed from your posts that many of you have had this problem. Does it go away with practice?

Thank you
!

I'm exactly where you are and I've been trying since the 8th grade ('89).   :cry:  I got frustrated after high school though and quit trying until just recently when I began getting back into it. Good luck to both you and BOTN!
Beer is proof God loves us.  -- Ben Franklin

Live Free or Die!

Taking away the moments that make up a dull day...

Ivanda

MadLordNad,

u know after this post I had some better success. I started another thread where I describe it: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17079

It takes practice, but, I believe, if you persevere u can learn LOADS of stuff in a short time. Also how to project. I was not very lucky after that one breath taking experience, but there could be many reasons why. So keep trying and u will get there!!
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

Ivanda

BirthOfTheNight,

Good luck to you too! Hope that all of is soon can share some amazing experiences!
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."

Andali27

Hey.  I've had problems getting past the whole mind awake body asleep part of AP.  I mean, I get to the stage were I can't feel my body and I can't seem to get the right idea of what to do next.  What do you do next?  Induce energy, imagine yourself floating, what?  I'm confused.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

daidaluz

HI Andali27

Some people seem to Intake energy; I mean to have more energy under control.  Other people cheat their subconscious mind and enter into an astral dimension.    I'm still "discovering" my out of body realm.

Ivanda

Andali,

Have u read some books on OBE? They can be very helpful. There are hundreds of different ways, u just have to find yours!

Success!