Taken to Unkniown Constellation

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

A few night ago while in my hotel room I was flipping through the channels and there was nothing else interesting but Ancient Aliens. The episode was an interesting one for people who were revealed important discoveries and inventions through dreams or meditations. Example: Mendeleev dreamed of the period table and after awakening he wrote down exactly what he saw in his dream. So, I was fascinated by so many people that made history how they shared the way they received their ideas. The show expressed that these ideas were shown to these people by extra terrestrials. I think that this may be true in some instances, but what bugs me about this show is that they always attribute everything to aliens and don't speak of possibilities of non-physical intervention. Anyway, after the show I said in a form of a joke "Come on, I know you are here and you want to show me something". Then a few hours later I fell asleep with no intention of AP, but in the middle of the night I was awaken paralyzed and for the first time ever I felt like someone is pulling my energy away from my body. I have always initiated the refocus myself, so this time I freaked out a little, but I got the fear under control and let it pull me. Next thing I know I am shooting up all the way to the stars. So, I end up in space with many sparkling dots around, and all of a sudden I get closer to what seems like a cluster of stars, some unknown Constellation I guess, at least unknown to me. There were no thoughts in my head of the name of it or where in the universe that was. Then I started feeling claustrophobic because of the predominant darkness, so I wanted to go back to Earth. I looked what appeared to be down and I saw our planet as a small dot. It started getting bigger and bigger. I started seeing the outlines of the continents, the blue water, etc. All of a sudden the globe spun and a red dot over Florida appeared. So, I started advancing towards Florida until I ended up on the street of some beach community. It was right before sunrise. I walked around for a bit on the empty street and then I woke up.
So, perhaps someone really heard me talking to them and they pulled me to show me where are they from :)

Then the next day the most interesting coincidence happened. On the plane back home I did not know that I was sitting a few rows behind one of the guys from Ancient Aliens show. The one with grayish curly hair. I don't know his name. Because as we were preparing to leave, I heard the woman next to him saying "Well, it was very nice meeting you, I will make sure to watch the show". Another person asked what show and he said "Ancient Aliens" . I was like, wooooow, why wasn't I sitting next to him. That would have been interesting 5 hours. I would have had his ear full of not acknowledging the spiritual world and attributing everything to physical alien beings for all cases. LOL. Well, something was protecting him from me I guess and it didn't let me sit next to him haha. It wasn't meant to happen :)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

HOLY excrement!!!!

(damn excrement, I said S to the H and IT
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Quote from: LightBeam on January 30, 2019, 02:02:01
Anyway, after the show I said in a form of a joke "Come on, I know you are here and you want to show me something". Then a few hours later I fell asleep with no intention of AP, but in the middle of the night I was awaken paralyzed and for the first time ever I felt like someone is pulling my energy away from my body. I have always initiated the refocus myself, so this time I freaked out a little, but I got the fear under control and let it pull me. Next thing I know I am shooting up all the way to the stars. So, I end up in space with many sparkling dots around, and all of a sudden I get closer to what seems like a cluster of stars, some unknown Constellation I guess, at least unknown to me. There were no thoughts in my head of the name of it or where in the universe that was. Then I started feeling claustrophobic because of the predominant darkness, so I wanted to go back to Earth. I looked what appeared to be down and I saw our planet as a small dot. It started getting bigger and bigger. I started seeing the outlines of the continents, the blue water, etc. All of a sudden the globe spun and a red dot over Florida appeared. So, I started advancing towards Florida until I ended up on the street of some beach community. It was right before sunrise. I walked around for a bit on the empty street and then I woke up.
So, perhaps someone really heard me talking to them and they pulled me to show me where are they from :)
You spoke out loud?

Quote from: LightBeam on January 30, 2019, 02:02:01Then the next day the most interesting coincidence happened. On the plane back home I did not know that I was sitting a few rows behind one of the guys from Ancient Aliens show. The one with grayish curly hair. I don't know his name. Because as we were preparing to leave, I heard the woman next to him saying "Well, it was very nice meeting you, I will make sure to watch the show". Another person asked what show and he said "Ancient Aliens" . I was like, wooooow, why wasn't I sitting next to him. That would have been interesting 5 hours. I would have had his ear full of not acknowledging the spiritual world and attributing everything to physical alien beings for all cases. LOL. Well, something was protecting him from me I guess and it didn't let me sit next to him haha. It wasn't meant to happen :)
I like the show but i hate how they just have to say, "according to ancient alien astronaut theorists" every few seconds. Like listening to a broke record.

I laughed out loud thinking about him needing protection from you, lol. I wonder if he had an itch between his shoulder blades.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Yes, I spoke out loud, indeed. And I was alone LOL. I like to think that I am not crazy haha

Lets say that the show may have taken a different direction if I had the chance to corner him in a airplane seat for 5 hours haha
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

YES! Speaking out loud sure brings different results to silent mind/intent thing. Someone is listening.

Forget the show I would have paid money to see that 5 hour airplane ride. LOL

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on January 30, 2019, 02:58:45
Forget the show I would have paid money to see that 5 hour airplane ride. LOL

You wouldn't have been disappointed LOL. Topic: How to make a scientist feel stupid haha
Captain Jack Sparrow

Volgerle

Fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

I so far only got into space seeing Earth from above and diving down again but never any further (as far as I remember it). I wish I'd also see some other systems and planets one day via AP.

8-)

LightBeam

Quote from: Volgerle on January 30, 2019, 13:50:29
I so far only got into space seeing Earth from above and diving down again but never any further (as far as I remember it). I wish I'd also see some other systems and planets one day via AP.
8-)

I actually find space experiences least exciting. Maybe because I don't like darkness. Sometimes, I just start shooting up, passing the upper atmosphere and I start panicking as earth starts to disappear. I guess it's just my human character's fears.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Volgerle

Quote from: LightBeam on January 30, 2019, 14:34:46
I actually find space experiences least exciting. Maybe because I don't like darkness. Sometimes, I just start shooting up, passing the upper atmosphere and I start panicking as earth starts to disappear. I guess it's just my human character's fears.
As one who has passed quite some time in The Void I like the darkness (although it is never fully dark there).
8-)
Your detail about the red dot over Florida guiding you down also intrigued me as it reminds me of an experience of mine where I was shown the location of a past life (Southern France) also from above on a globe/map. Seems a kind of normal mode for the non-physical to use red dots for this.
:lol:

LightBeam

Quote from: Volgerle on January 30, 2019, 18:10:33
Your detail about the red dot over Florida guiding you down also intrigued me as it reminds me of an experience of mine where I was shown the location of a past life (Southern France) also from above on a globe/map. Seems a kind of normal mode for the non-physical to use red dots for this.
:lol:

That's interesting! I like hearing about similarities in our experiences. It reinforces that validation feeling. :)
Captain Jack Sparrow