Robert Bruce: Mastering Astral Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.PumperNickle

When I try is tactile stimulation methods...I just don't feel anything. Am I doing something wrong? Should I go look for a new method.
I went on to day 8 on the program and just gave up, because Robert Bruce said you may feel sensations more so on one side than the other. I didn't feel sensations on EITHER side of my thumb, toe, leg, or whatever else.

Is it me, is his program just a bluff?
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.

Lionheart

Quote from: Mr.PumperNickle on April 01, 2013, 20:15:02
When I try is tactile stimulation methods...I just don't feel anything. Am I doing something wrong? Should I go look for a new method.
I went on to day 8 on the program and just gave up, because Robert Bruce said you may feel sensations more so on one side than the other. I didn't feel sensations on EITHER side of my thumb, toe, leg, or whatever else.

Is it me, is his program just a bluff?
I have used Robert's tactile method on complete strangers and they have had results in minutes.

So, I think you might be doing something wrong there.

Can you focus on one part of your body at a time?

When I close my eyes, I can immediately change my focus to my toe or finger in seconds. I can normally stimulate a energy sensation there as well.

I use this technique when I do my progressive relaxation, especially when I feel pain in that area. I then focus deeper into that muscle and try release the pain.

It's all in your ability to focus!  :wink:

Astralzombie

Robert Bruce is the real deal. No doubt. But I don't watch his vids or read his material because he promotes the negative entity crap. And I have to say, I despise that as a general rule.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Mr.PumperNickle

Quote from: Lionheart on April 01, 2013, 20:32:25
I have used Robert's tactile method on complete strangers and they have had results in minutes.

So, I think you might be doing something wrong there.

Can you focus on one part of your body at a time?

When I close my eyes, I can immediately change my focus to my toe or finger in seconds. I can normally stimulate a energy sensation there as well.

I use this technique when I do my progressive relaxation, especially when I feel pain in that area. I then focus deeper into that muscle and try release the pain.

It's all in your ability to focus!  :wink:
OK, I'll focus harder, without forcing it upon myself. This time, I'll try the whole 91 day exercise with dedication. I'll update you guys every day my experiences. And maybe you guys could point out anything that's missing, or that I need to improve on.
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.

Xanth

Just pay close attention to your body while you're doing the exercises.
That's all really.

desert-rat

Taken from a Robert Bruce post
This thinking is supported by repeated observations that they (earthbound spirits) cannot cross running water unaided. They can hitchhike over running water using sensitive animals and humans, but they cannot do this unaided. This can be demonstrated experientially by field work with persons under attack, which I have done for many years, countless incidents. The results are instant in all cases involving the early stages of attack, which can be severe. Subjects include adults and children as young as 9mths, and animals. Beliefs in this situation are irrelevant.   
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?8549-Psychic-Security-(Robert-Bruce)   
I dont know if I believe this , just thought it fit on this thread . 

Xanth

I'm fairly certain that Bruce is wrong about the running water thing.   So far,  I believe, from tests done, nothing can contain consciousness.

desert-rat

There are stories of spirits being trapped in an object , but I think this running water thing just sounds strange .  I guess Robert Bruce is entitled to his beliefs .  They could be ghosts that fear water , but I dont know if that makes much scense either .

2fly4thesky

Can't cross running water?? It's damn near the 4th dimension there's nothing stopping them from teleporting to the other side! :lol:

desert-rat

Quote from: 2fly4thesky on April 02, 2013, 04:31:53
Can't cross running water?? It's damn near the 4th dimension there's nothing stopping them from teleporting to the other side! :lol:
It is Robert Bruce's belief that earth bound spirits cant cross running water .  I was just thinking about people that die at sea. Some must become earth bound .  What about that ship called the flying  Dutch man , many believe its bad luck to see it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Dutchman   

Szaxx

Its old school thinking. Evil spirits cant cross water the same way they cant go onto consecrated ground. Its a belief based system for baddies.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

desert-rat

I would say if Robert Bruce's methods are not working , then try one of the other methods .  You might use a water bed , or a floater on a swimming pool so earth bound spirits cant get you (lmfao)