Teaching fatigue.

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Flip

Quote from: Bedeekin on November 08, 2012, 11:43:42
I think the media has a hell of a lot to answer for when it comes to modern human (Western) society.
The mass of information on the internet is a blessing and a curse.

"A God of such advanced scientific, mathematic, and Artistically righteous capabilities would not have given me the Same highly advanced abilities to Waste and Ignore their Potential" - by someone i cant remember at the moment-

It is safe to say the day non-physics, meta physics, or any other synonym, is commonly accepted and understood throughout the world as a universal bond between living organisms then we sill start to have a deeper understanding of our distinctions between others who are or are not enlightened  :-D literally

we will then be able to seperate those who are able to believe and co-operate in a Monolithic society that is unique in difference individually, from those who can only ignore the being of a Living Mass
(!)Spark it up

Lionheart

What's wrong with a Lion with a Beachball?  :-D He looks like he fits right in!  :-)

AstralCody

Quote from: Lionheart on November 09, 2012, 01:47:13
What's wrong with a Lion with a Beachball?  :-D He looks like he fits right in!  :-)

:lol: I'd hope Lionheart!

indian

Quote from: Bedeekin on November 08, 2012, 20:38:05
I actually read Watchtower (jehovah witness publication) when it comes through the post... just to be less ignorant and I find it the artwork that visualises their idea of paradise utterly disturbing...

If you show these pictures in India.. no one would understand anything and don't even bother to look. No one knows here what you are talking about... likes and dislikes depends on the surrounding you have...

I born in a Muslim family and everyone knows how hardcore Islamic teachings are, but I stopped following Islam when I was in 8th slandered. At that very age i understood that something is badly wrong with the Islamic system and i silently started ignoring gatherings and started researching my own way. Since then I tried to study many religious belief but all else failed. My journey was real hard because I had to study quietly and keep my secrets with me only and that thing still making me hesitate to share what i see and what i have learned so far. For outside world, I am still Muslim and they treat me so, but no one knows what I do and what I have been experiencing. Now, my family knows this and I am lucky to have parents and sibling who trusted and believed me.  

I took my father, mother, and my 2 sister and 2 brothers on spiritual journey and when they saw everything they believed it. At first my father was hell angry but I promised that If I am not able to take you there, I will do whatever you say, and he agreed. It was almost a year back when in the morning my father came in my room and hugged me and cried. He was so excited about the last night and very happy to tell what he saw. Now he knows the truth and he is proud that his son showed him the right path.

My whole family now is on the way to spiritual journey and they dropped everything they learned in the past. There is no religion in my house anymore and everyone is equal.

I think I can share my journey and thoughts with my like minded friends here. I want to thank you all for being here and listening me.

Many Regards

Bedeekin

That's pretty amazing India. That you have influenced your family.   :-)

Volgerle

Quote from: indian on November 09, 2012, 09:06:43I took my father, mother, and my 2 sister and 2 brothers on spiritual journey and when they saw everything they believed it.
Highly interesting. Could you elaborate what you did and how you did it exactly?

Contenteo

The understanding of symbols is just as subjective as the process it takes to manifest them through a keyboard.

Has anyone considered that there are many similarities between what our posts are saying?

Remember, 1/4 is .25 is 25% is a quarter. All the same, but taking a slightly different bias in each scenario to the situational context.

To get to what is truly being described one has to empathize to remove the context to get to the heart of the phenomenon attempting to be expressed.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Bedeekin

Quote from: Contenteo on November 09, 2012, 11:32:20

Has anyone considered that there are many similarities between what our posts are saying?

Absolutley.

What is even more interesting is that... other groups I am part of... UFO... Science... philosophy... neurology are also saying these same things.

We will one day all step out of our little compartmentalised rooms and realise we are in the same house.

Stookie_

The understanding of symbols is just as subjective as the process it takes to manifest them through a keyboard.

Remember, 1/4 is .25 is 25% is a quarter. All the same, but taking a slightly different bias in each scenario to the situational context.

To get to what is truly being described one has to empathize to remove the context to get to the heart of the phenomenon attempting to be expressed.

Cheers,
Contenteo

I can agree with this. Going back to the jehova's witnesses, I had a couple nice ladies come to my door over the summer wanting to tell me about jahova's return. So I talked to them about my own personal experiences in a way they could understand, using their terminology for things (I'm pretty good at this with Christians). I felt like they not only listened to me, but they were hearing a truth that made sense to them that they had never heard of or considered before. They left without leaving anything... it was like I turned it around on them. And while I'm sure they went back to their regular lives, I hope I planted a seed that will eventually grow.

And lastly, I feel one of the best ways to teach others, especially people not open to these things, is by example. I constantly try to improve myself and live in a way which I think would greatly improve the world if everyone did it. The more a person is around you, the more they subconsciously soak up these traits in themselves. You don't necessarily have to use words to teach and motivate people.

M4RT1N

112 posts 0.0

indian

Quote from: Volgerle on November 09, 2012, 11:18:41
Highly interesting. Could you elaborate what you did and how you did it exactly?

I told him to practice Phasing method. My father had already done many Sufi practises in past so it was very easy for him to do this. He Phased in two days of practice only.

Since my father was already familiar with meditations and all so he did not do the exact thing i said. He invented his own way just in two days. Normally for phasing I start with Frank's method, but it does not work with everyone.

My father have been working with his "Third eye" in the past, so what he did was:

"After a sound sleep in the night, he woke up around 5 in the morning, then he lay  in a comfortable position and "set his eye" between his eyebrows (eyes should be closed, please remember that).. and after few minutes. he tried to take his eye back as back as possible.. as hard as one can do.. it will be like setting your inner vision to the top of your head (inward).. and after few minutes he phased.. with a very bright light.. boom.. he found himself on a new place"..

I also try this method sometime.. when I am not well or not able to relax properly..

Let me know if you require more info..

Regards

Xanth

Cheers,
Contenteo
Gold.  :)

Lionheart

Cheers,
Contenteo
This brilliant quote by Contenteo is the exact reason that I like to refer to what we are accomplishing here as simply "accessing the Non Physical Reality (NPR)". Plain and simple, everyone can understand this!  :-)

Mr.Flip

arent you just technically re-wording it to Sell It better?
(!)Spark it up

Lionheart

Quote from: Mr.Flip on November 12, 2012, 00:00:25
arent you just technically re-wording it to Sell It better?
No, I am just stating the obvious!  :-)

lalain03

Tibor

I'm guilty of teaching fatigue. 

If it weren't for those who resisted burnout, though, I wouldn't be where I am today. 

Bedeekin

Haha! Well you are a success story then... That's why it's just a fatigue and not a 'give up'.

I don't think I could give it up.

Lionheart

Quote from: Bedeekin on November 20, 2012, 10:50:45
Haha! Well you are a success story then... That's why it's just a fatigue and not a 'give up'.

I don't think I could give it up.
You can't, it becomes a part of you!  :-) Actually it's more like it IS you!

Bedeekin

Yep... I hear that alright.

Greytraveller

Greetings all
Bedeekin, Sometimes you manage to sum up my attitude towards OBE forums very succinctly.
And BTW somehow I missed this thread back when it was first posted so this post may seem a bit out of  order and disjointed (but anyway).

Q. Are any of the experienced members on here growing tired of teaching and advising?
My answer Emphatic Yes ! and many many moons ago. Even if 75 % of my advice is helpful and useful (and that may be wishful thinking) then only about 25 % of the people use only about 50 % of the advice that I provide them. Meaning most of it is a Big waste of time.

Q. Or are the experienced ones feeling that actual experience amounts to nothing and therefor are almost frightened that to consider themselves experienced is almost a sacrilege to the new 'at the end of the day we really know nothing' climate?
My answer An emphatic No! I try to distance myself from people who I perceive to have the 'at the end of the day we really know nothing' climate.

Q. Or does anyone with anything to offer get the feeling they have nothing to offer to the community because there are so many other differing opinions, like banging their head against a brick wall?
My answer, I feel weary of entering into yet another is OBE real? argument. Or getting involved in yet another long phasing vs classical OBE discussion. Not all nonphysical experiences are the same and OBEs, APs, LDs and dreams should not all be lumped together. But I've said that seemingly a thousand times and don't feel the need to repeat it again and again in every other post. (Whether Summerlander is a member of the website or Not!) :? :-P

Q. Or that they repeat themselves over and over again?
My answer is a huge Yes!!!. This is the most important of the questions and gets to the heart of the matter. How many times have each of us read a post with a title like, "Was this an OBE or a lucid dream?" Personally I've seen that title, or titles very much like that, hundreds, yes hundreds, of times. In fact I don't even bother reading those threads anymore, much less reply to them.  :|

And, yes, it Is discouraging to see so many posts follow along such well worn and tiresome lines. But then usually I have given up and stopped reading Long before poster F, G, H and any others chime in with 'contributions' like demons and subjective world views.

Tried not to rant and keep it short.
Thanx for reading
Grey  8-)

Anonymouse

From a person who hasn't archieved it yet; (me by the way); I have read so many techniques, so many posts, experiences...etc etc. Now, I don't regret it,   - why?; Two things:

1. - I was a complete sceptical from head to toes before I got into OBE's and what they are; if I didn't read all of your coincidences, all of your amazing stories written directly from the heart to the keyboard... well, I cannot say what would have done cause I have no idea but... my gut tells me and looking at my self back then, it probably wouldn't impacted me as it did. And that is mainly because of you, because of the people that post their experiences, because of the ones that cannot archieve and they just keep trying, and because of the ones that help each other out.

2. - The main thing why I don't regret having found about it trough Astral Pulse is because, well, it may have been harder this way, I've faced times where I Got scared at the slight movement, sound, vision around me; Because of all of the stories I've read. And I've got rid of that, I moved on from there to the point I am now as we all do. It requires perseverance, you have to have faith in your self and in what you are doing, I believe 100% in something I haven't witnessed yet, and that it's amazing. It's not an easy path, it's not simple, but that is what makes it beautiful.

More than any of that, the Pulse has opened me so many doors, meditation, rethinking so many things, realizations, changes of me and my life in a very VERY good way. Of course I Get fatigue some times, when I'm trying and I can't help my self but to expect something to happen, but it's more than that, way more than that. We're building our selves around here folks, even though I Cannot see your faces... what is life but interaction with your self and others?.

I know my writing is a  bit hard to understand (same as in my native language). If it doesn't make sense wait 2 seconds between each coma. :-D

Bedeekin

Quote from: Anonymouse on November 21, 2012, 01:55:02
I know my writing is a  bit hard to understand (same as in my native language). If it doesn't make sense wait 2 seconds between each coma. :-D

You really think this! lol

Your english writing is better than most native english speakers.

Anonymouse

About your original post; I can only thank all of you that are helping others based on your experiences. It really does good. So yeah, thank you for that:wink: