Has anybody tried this?

Previous topic - Next topic

Beero

If you look at his feedback, you'll see that the item is ripped off from another source, not something the seller has created at all.

David Warner

Yesjoryyes,

If you really want to learn how to leave the body, exit and switch vibrations. Physical material objects, tapes, audio, programs can only take you so far or block the way as a mental crutch.

In the begining, I placed a pyramid above my third eye and meditating, stuck my head in a pot of water to see "egyptian hermetics", Focused on body positioning, foods, exercise, if I did right or wrong during the day. In all, it didn't lead no where. This is not to say or put down other ritual beliefs and practices.

It comes down to one thing "intent, patience and if your ready to show up everyday as if you are training for the olympics". There are no short-cuts, fast food reciepes for projecting!
To the deepest core of your intent, passion, desire and patience will shine success.

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Urantia

Quote from: tvos on January 31, 2008, 21:08:53
Yesjoryyes,

If you really want to learn how to leave the body, exit and switch vibrations. Physical material objects, tapes, audio, programs can only take you so far or block the way as a mental crutch.

In the begining, I placed a pyramid above my third eye and meditating, stuck my head in a pot of water to see "egyptian hermetics", Focused on body positioning, foods, exercise, if I did right or wrong during the day. In all, it didn't lead no where. This is not to say or put down other ritual beliefs and practices.

It comes down to one thing "intent, patience and if your ready to show up everyday as if you are training for the olympics". There are no short-cuts, fast food reciepes for projecting!
To the deepest core of your intent, passion, desire and patience will shine success.

Tvos

I agree