What is the scientific theory behind F10/F12--beyond

Previous topic - Next topic

personalreality

i'm sorry, i didn't realize you were close personal friends.

but in all honesty, who really cares.  i get it, people care about the guy.  but for the "new" folks who never knew frank and know nothing of him but the posts he left behind, does it really matter why he left?

no.

don't get caught up on the trivial parts novice projectors.  use what was left for you and evolve beyond it.
be awesome.

omcasey

Well, Fred, the owner of the EIC board, who you know, was a mod here back in the day, same time as Frank, et al..  I simply had a conversation with him.  So, not going too deep, but into it enough to have a bit of a clearer picture about the matter.

solarity

from what I've read the entire matter has just gotten even more confusing. Even if he evolved beyond AP from the sudden abruptness of it all it didn't seem to be wholly intentional by the looks of his last posts/activity. Regardless, it is either one or two things, he is no longer in the physical or, for some reason he doesn't want to come here anymore. The end result however.. is the same, so, doesn't really matter much to me whatever it is.

Xanth

Quote from: solarity on June 08, 2010, 20:59:35
from what I've read the entire matter has just gotten even more confusing. Even if he evolved beyond AP from the sudden abruptness of it all it didn't seem to be wholly intentional by the looks of his last posts/activity. Regardless, it is either one or two things, he is no longer in the physical or, for some reason he doesn't want to come here anymore. The end result however.. is the same, so, doesn't really matter much to me whatever it is.
The multi-named dude really hit the nail on the head.

~Ryan :)

personalreality

didn't my post ultimately have the same point?

am i just too controversial to quote xanth?

:evil:

Can i change my name to Beelzebub and keep my stats?
be awesome.

solarity

Quote from: personalreality on June 08, 2010, 22:49:40
didn't my post ultimately have the same point?

am i just too controversial to quote xanth?

:evil:

Can i change my name to Beelzebub and keep my stats?

now that would just be cheating. I think my post was more concise and fluent, thus tipping the scale of Xanth's internal post-o-meter.