News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

1000 reasons to be scared of negs

Previous topic - Next topic

Metal Ice

Mystery Ninja

beav31is

The point is: dont be afraid of negs and they wont bother you.

Paul_kcn

Dang. I really wanted to read all 1000 reasons =/

beav31is

I chose that thread title to attract the people who needed to see it most.

Rob

Anyone who has gone past primal fear wont need to be told what to do, and anyone who hasn't will need more than wishful thinking if they come up against a strong neg with unhelpful intentions. IMO.

What you create with "thinking" (that you say will help) is exactly the same as a lower order magickal work. Only proper magick will be more powerful because the state of mind it operates from is.....gnosis/etc.
Physical objects have some natural inbuilt power in them, depending on what they are and their resonance to the appropriate morphic fields. If you like, you can think of it as being built up by thousands of years of peoples beliefs and thoughts (ie a lot more than just you). But in that case using them is no different to, say, constructing shields around you with pentegrams - except that, again, the pentegram has been used for so long specifically for this purpose it will be so much more effective.

Thoughts, on their own, are fleeting and insignificant. The strongest protection you can make comes from magick, which is like a higher and stronger version of thought, animated by feeling, and filled with spirit. It is complete, and it is the best defense against negs you can learn. Exorcisms, for example, cannot just be done with thought.

All the best
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Mystery Ninja

Tayesin

This is an interesting topic,  the fear of 'negs'.  Fear is a concept that we allow ourselves to believe.  It is something that we have been programmed into feeling by our society.  It is only a hurdle we chose as souls incarnating here,  and we wouldn't have come here if we didn't think we were strong enough to move beyond fear based beliefs.

In my experiences fear is first overcome by curiosity,  and is in turn replaced by a feeling that can only be described as 'big love'.  It is the feeling of being in spirit and communing with the creative awareness all around us,  that we are part of,  we all feel it from time to time.  That feeling is actually your greatest tool.  

I learned from doing it that choosing to pour the energy, we feel as 'Love', into an aggressive being makes it weaken and leave.  I see gold light coming from my heart and pouring in to the being.  There is only one catch to it,  you must not come from fear, it must come from a choice to do so.  If you use this simple method you will know too, why it is a most effective way.  

It removes the need for using another fear based belief,  protection.  It is a concept,  after all,  and cannot help you to experience anything outside of itself.  While it is an important tool during our 'apprenticeship', once we are Self empowered it becomes obsolete.  

This simple method comes from outside the box of comcepts, it comes from many hundreds of tried and proven applications.  I hope that some of you try this as it is an astonishing learning curve to choose. thanx for the chance to share, tayesin

jacktheninja

Dude! there's another ninja here! sup Mystery Ninja? keeping it stealthy?....lol

Mystery Ninja

Jacktheninja -

Oh no!  Now you've blown my cover!  And I was just about to throw a smoke bomb at Bevis!

BTW, have you been on www.entertheninja.com?  Lots of good ninja and Sho Kosugi stuff. . .

-mystery ninja (shhhh!)

beav31is

I've never been afraid of negs. They dont bother me. A few times they've come to me but left quickly.

You dont need protection. If you think you do, you reduce your natural defense, which is in the form of thoughts.

Water, certain rocks, and other physical objects might have some power (I dont know, havent tried), but even if they do, they will help you mostly because you THINK they will. I have seen this happen. I thought a certain medicine helped me do telekinesis. I tried for 20 minutes but nothing happened. I was about to use the medicine when telekinesis started stronger than it usually is with the medicine.