News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bi-Polar Disorder and Aura

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristen

Hi Jason -

First of all, how old are you and have you been prescribed medications?  

Kristen

jasonlamb

I'm in my twenties and have been seeing a doctor and taking my medication for over a year now faithfully.

kakkarot

try meditation and balancing your mental and emotional states. take time outs (make sure you have a few hours for the first few. you may not need it, but you might, so it is better to err on the side of caution) and just sit in your mind and start understanding why all of the thoughts that are in there, are there. then deal with them, one by one. make sure you deal with them completely, so that they won't keep coming back and bothering you. then do the same with your emotions. go through what you have been feeling lately (and during major emotional events in your life), and deal with those as well. understand why they are there and why you feel them.

begin understanding yourself, and soon enough you will begin to learn how to change state of well-being. just remember to do these things with the process in mind, not the end. this isn't a quick thing, it may take months or even years, but you should start seeing benefits (if it's working for you) in as little as a month.

hopefully this will help.

Secret of Secrets

Kristen

Hi Jason -

So even on consistant med levels you're feeling this downturn acutely - I'm wondering if changing meds or dosage might help - but apart from the tweaking of meds - I think you're absolutely right on with your metaphysical hypothesis.

I find energy development, meditation, and dream analysis really helpful for depression myself.  Without those things I'd be a lot worse off.  

Take care,

Kristen

jasonlamb

I ordered Robert Bruce's book PPSD, are there specific things in there that I should do or what actions would you suggest that I take to help create a more positive energy field around me? I'm not asking for a cure to my health problem or a better perspective. I'm looking to make the negative energy that I am somehow emitting to be positive so I don't keep having all this weird stuff constantly happening to me. I think some people in the post I made thought I was looking for a cure to my ailment when I was specifically focusing in on the negative/positive energy issue. But thank you for what you have already said.. I am still eager to hear what you have to say.

Nita

Hello Jason
  I suggest the meditation also. The loving kindness or vipassana(insight) meditation might be a big help to keep yourself out of a negative state. Roberts core image removal might help. The egg ritual will absorb negative energy along with some of the herbal methods mentioned. The books should have a lot of things that will help you with the problems.
   Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

kakkarot

well, since it is an option, i should suggest to you that you can force yourself to be more positive when you are in your negative states. it takes quite a bit of willpower and lots of motivation, but it can be done. the only downside is that is may, sometimes, cause your positive-negative cycle to go really haywire so that instead of going from positive to negative over a while, you might start having constant mood swings from minute to minute. and then you'd really need to focus in order to force the mood you want to be prominent.

i've done it lots to help when i start getting depressed when i want to be not-depressed. sometimes it helps, sometimes it makes things worse. try it if you want to, but please do so cautiously.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

jasonlamb

Bi-Polar Disorder and Aura Questions

I am brand new to this web site and have briefly heard some of Robert Bruce's interviews and am interested in what he has to say. I was wondering if you could help me answer some questions and give me your feedback.

I know for a fact that people with chemical inbalances in their brain have different metaphysical/psychic experiences. One of my closest friends works as a night watch at a mental hospital and has encountered patients with ESP and other powers. He's had his own thoughts read and has said it is a scary experience. He said they have to give them medications to deal with the abilities as they tend to be more disruptive and disturb the patients. Something psychiatrist's generally don't talk about I guess.

Well I myself have a bi-polar disorder. For those who are unaware of what this horrible vice is it basically is cycling of the brains neurotransmitters from very high peaks to low valleys, creating a see-saw emotional and mental state from mania to depression, hence the term "manic-depressive". I have personally experienced something that I need advice on how to handle: when my body cycles into the more depressed states I immediately begin to experience strange negative things on all levels. It's not just my mind that's down it seems as if my whole world begins to respond very negatively towards me. So many things out of the blue take place that are bad, and when I try to venture out and do things they almost always go wrong. It's like this black cloud follows me. And it is not just some perception based upon my emotional state, I could fill this page up with examples of how everything turns on its heel and goes the opposite direction.

Here's my hypothesis (from a very premature metaphysical understanding): when my body cycles into this negative state something happens to my metaphysical person/aura/whatever which in turns affects everything it comes in contact with. How does this sound? What can I do to genuinely change this? Is it possible to change my "energy" (for lack of a better term) into something that creates positive outcomes? Is there anything like this mentioned that could help my in RB's books? This black cloud is stealing so much of my life and I'm hoping to find help.

Thanks!

jasonlamb@integrity.com