News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Abductees

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromache

Narfellus,

From what I am learning from my experiences, an Astral Abductee is an ET abductee (usually grey, like in my case) that, instead of being abducted physically, is taken astrally. I would see greys though real time sight and would view myself interacting with them through mind splits, but it took me a long time to understand what was happening.

Oh, and I am not a fan of David Icke.

aleshah

I think Zeta don't need a concrete physical appearance.
They can create projections out of etheric or generate an astral experince via special computers.It is easier talking to them by mind splits.

Andromache

I really don't like saying "Zeta" especially after reading some of Nancy's stuff...I don't trust whoever they are channeling. I call them greys.

The greys I have encountered have focused on inner progress, not coming changes. The reason why is because you change the world by changing yourself and creating from there (so coming changes would be dealt with as a side effect instead of directly). If you're constantly focusing on the outside, you're fighting a losing battle...that always seemed more neg oriented to me than from a higher level being. And every time I questioned I was told I was "rude" and "disrespectful." That is not how a positive entity behaves.

I think there are positive greys and neg ones (and I think I have had encounters with both).

aleshah

Its dangerous to overestimate the purpose here one earth or to put in to much trust in humans or Zetas.

Another point is most of informations/communications/behavior is channeled and has a big factor of manipulaton by *dark forces*.It is nothing wrong wth it, but sometimes people / I /You missinterpret things, cause of past trauma or other related stuff.Most of it is *dark* disinformation and this creates a protecting light bubble.

Andromache

Oh I understand about channelers info being colored by their perception, but there is also a thing called personal responsiblity which I am not seeing much of. Even channelers have to do some self examination of what they are putting out, not think they're the holiest of holies putting out some divine message (especially since the divine is everywhere in everyone and not restricted to one person). And there is also personal responsilibity on the part of the ones receiving the message.

If someone/something is constantly having you look elsewhere instead of within and is not having seeing others as "another self" part of this world and worthy of compassion, something is seriously wrong.

aleshah

Sure we forget the 'another selfes', but we resolve it by remembering them again.It is the trauma is in our belief systems builded up on rewards and the judgement over 'wrong doing'.I fauvorize american way of life, but i still see it as void, cause most people don't realized their responsibility for their life.

SpectralDragon

Quote from: AndromacheOh I understand about channelers info being colored by their perception, but there is also a thing called personal responsiblity which I am not seeing much of. Even channelers have to do some self examination of what they are putting out, not think they're the holiest of holies putting out some divine message (especially since the divine is everywhere in everyone and not restricted to one person). And there is also personal responsilibity on the part of the ones receiving the message.

Quite true, there are one or two extremely skilled mediators who can be completely "filterless," if you will, but otherwise this is the case. I would like to add that because of "the spotlight" such people are under it almost forces what you said.

Quote from: Andromache
e]If someone/something is constantly having you look elsewhere instead of within and is not having seeing others as "another self" part of this world and worthy of compassion, something is seriously wrong.

This is a little misleading I believe, I believe we must be looking within and to others. Humanity is very social and as such our social status shows not only our personal weakness, but our inner strength to combat those weaknesses. Let's say a kid is picked on at school. Depending on what the child is getting picked on for, he or she will look to the ones who she is being picked on to thus see her "weaknesses," and she will also go to her other peers, if need be, for "guidance," then the child changes her inner self, or tries to, and then looks within.

Andromache

QuoteSpectral Dragon says Let's say a kid is picked on at school. Depending on what the child is getting picked on for, he or she will look to the ones who she is being picked on to thus see her "weaknesses," and she will also go to her other peers, if need be, for "guidance," then the child changes her inner self, or tries to, and then looks within.

Actually that is how I define looking within. I am somewhat shocked at the interpretation of looking within as being so self focused as to cut yourself off from God and others. You no longer see yourself in others or others in yourself. No intuition, no empathy, and no connection to God or creation.

I understand what you are saying, I'm just a little shocked at what has happened to us; that empathy has to be explained as the reason instead of assuming it as the reason.

Anyway, back to being an astral abductee, what I am noticing from my experiences and other abductees like me is that when the greys started picking me up this way, it was like a door was opened. It didn't just allow them to come through but other not so nice things as well. Dealing with the other not so nice stuff is what lead me to Robert Bruce.

aleshah

I suggest contacting your future self and clearing this cycle for you.You maybe before or after made a contract
to Z helping create a dream / reality, but didn't expected the effect.

Anonymous

Andromache:  I have been dealing with something similar for over a year now.  That's what led me to Bruce's website as well.  

Only I was not "astrally abucted"--I don't think.  Not sure if a part of me left this dimension or not, but I call them projected holograms.  

Once, I heard the words "this is a smart race" when my brain simply wouldn't accept their movie, but they were just relentless--asleep or awake, they tried to hijack my mind.   Now the only way they can get to me is asleep.  And even then, I'll wake up, angry, and end the projection.  I feel and know the manipulation as soon as it comes...most of the time.  Other times, I'll awake from a dream and now I've been "played" with because I cannot do "lucid" dreaming at will, and as we all know, part of the mind seems to shut down in sleep (unfortunately, the intelligent part).

But at least I don't have to deal with waking holograms anymore--that can and would drive anyone mad, literally.  I've always had a good grasp of reality and this experience broke my heart.  I always thought we had free will, that spiritually, we can say "no" to something like this and it would be respected.  These Beings (and I believe they are represented by more than one race) are disrespectful intruders, who despite their superior technology, are not spiritually evolved.  

And I would echo what DaemOn said in another thread as well--the so called "spiritual heirarchy" has an agenda and it is one not always in your best interests.  To truly be free, you have to see past ALL the illusions and the BS, one of the most common is that we are all One.  We are not all One--but they use that to justify the most obscene suffering.  Instead, we are all connected.  But I value my soverignty, my individualism and consider it my gift from God/the Source/whatever you call this Force, and will not give it up for anybody or anything.  Once they start playing with you, they feed you all kinds of justifications for their often painful manipulations of your body and mind, and the only way to stay clear in your mind about what really is happening is to accept that no "good" entity, no "Being of Light and Love" would force you to suffer or do something against your conscious free will.  Unconscious free will does not exist--if it is at "another level" it doesn't count.  Only this life counts, this soul, this experience, and don't ever surrender or believe otherwise.

The number one description of all grays is that they are expert manipulators, experts at getting you to justify what they are doing to you, which is often criminal.  The most intelligent people in the world that have spoken of them mention their ability to hide their agenda, and they are not trusted.  I have also heard that some are good, some are bad, just like with people.  And that there are different races within races--- they are not all the same.

Not sure the ET source of my projections, but they seem to fit the profile that others have described.   But in no way do I think it's "just" the grays doing the manipulating.  In order for me to experience what I have experienced, there would have had to be agreement by more than just the harrassers.  And by agreement, I mean, turning the other cheek to what I consider a crime against humanity.

My two cents.

aleshah

QuoteI call them projected holograms
Spiritual agendas could project coreimages of ET like creatures as well only to bring you to temporal shock and to led you do things out of this shock, which ironically open NEW energy ways to them.

I undestand we are one as equality in mind, but individual free development(i don't fix on the brain)...logic is terribly evrywhere the same in the whole universe, but has got sub and uplevels.
You can see you in a mirror and count *one*.I can do the same.
Together we say than: We are one.
Races who seeing you as their personal house pet will give you one finger, give you uplevels,like cats/dogs are learning some uplevel stuff from their owner ....and you will reaching for the whole hand(if they actually have got a hand)This can't  give you sublevels either, cause this levels are to low-dense to them.Another point is over higher dimensions follow lower dimensions, cause higher frequencies have got much more energy.
Diamond like toughts are created personally, i don't suggest you to buy too much expensive ones from uplevel toughts :wink:

A person who seeks/offers to attain *free will* lost it already.

Andromache

Yes, we seem to be either a growing number of abductees or a type that has always existed but has been consistently ignored.

I'll never forget when the greys first came, seeing shadowy figures around my bed when my eyes were shut, feeling the pressing onto my legs and the raising of energy through my spine. I had no idea what was happening to me.

I denied my experiences for a long time, that is until I would feel so upset that I had to run out of the room when a certain commercial came on depicting the grim reaper (greys are sometimes seen as monk figures). When I was getting upset over a commercial, that's when I knew I couldn't deny anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: aleshah
QuoteA person who seeks/offers to attain *free will* lost it already.

According to your logic then, I had free will.  Because I've never assumed otherwise.  Until it was taken away from me.  I kept saying "no" to these night time visitors and they kept coming back anyway.  

To clarify--I am talking on a soul level here.  I am talking about the harvesters (Spiritual Heirarchy) who seek to manipulate minds and emotions of people and brainwash a humans mind in order to "collect" souls.  They do this using sophisticated technology and justify it because of their low spiritual development .

The "free will" granted us in the universe applies to spirits,
ET's, and others as well. This is predatory world.  Designed that way--it seems to me--so that all consciousness, which the Source views as neither bad or good--has free will.  Which creates a lot of victims, as "might makes right" situations always do.

To be free of attacks, you have to either be oblivious to them, choose a side--one side will protect you if you follow their rules and you give up soverignty, the other will give you more power, but use you as well--the third option is to seek to discipline your mind and body (hermatics, for instance) to such a point that you cannot be manipulated or harmed.  Very difficult to do in modern society, but not impossible.

I am just now learning about magic.  Am hoping it will help with my recent infringement.

Andromache

I have to agree with Kaili, free will doesn't happen on it's own and it isn't created by only one person. FREEDOM is something we all need to support, and the minute we act like it's on automatic pilot and that it can sustain itself without aid, we have lost it.

We're growing up as a race and learning to become adults, and freedom isn't something that is going to be protected for us by higher beings anymore, it is something we are going to have to learn more and more on our own.

You're freedom can be taken away at any time. It's not a permannet loss, it's nothing we can't get back, but it has to be fought for and supported to exist.

aleshah

Quotethe third option is to seek to discipline your mind and body (hermatics, for instance) to such a point that you cannot be manipulated or harmed.
Discipline is also a manipulation / control device.
Free will is attained by controll.

"We are one" should be viewed at cosmic level of awareness.You are right here it used for control and manipulation.It has a much disturbing effect and only undeveloped entities assimilate easier with it so far.
On lower planes it has got the resonance of "We are a symphony-or We are a dissonance"

On cosmic level evrything is allowed and evrything will be forgiven.

Andromache

Geez Narfellus, you wanted to know what an Astral Abductee is and then you disappeared.

Narfellus, hello!

Andromache

loveregardless

Are any of you familiar with the Kryon channeling's. They seem to meet all of the criteria you were mentioning for pure/useful/helpful channeling's. I just wanted to get your opinion. I myself am fascinated by them and the messages they give. I am unaware of these Zeta channeling's however. What are the resources or sights I would need to know to look into them. Just for clarification purposes of course.
~*~Namaste~*~

Andromache

I read that Zeta stuff, that sounds fishy to me. Guides are selected for you and being polite to negs? So negs have no personal responsiblity whatsoever?

Sorry, Closest I came to reading channeled stuff was Royal and Priest and Carla Rueckert's the Ra Material (I think just about everyone has read that one). There was nothing in there about selecting guides for people. That doesn't sound positive at all.

Rastus

I'm compelled to post that they don't interact with you without your permission.  Not the words your mouth speaks.  Permissions given by Higher-self.  These can be pre or post incarnation decisions.  The motives can be to further your development or be a guinnie pig, it was your choice.  If you reach a certain level, you can tell them to leave and they will.  You fight them on one level and call them on another.

Stop thinking about a single incarnation, and look at the 'big picture'.  Why does a 6 month old baby get cancer?  Why do 1000's pray ernestly for this child, yet they die?  Does all that energy go to waste?  NO!  It gets put to other good uses.  Talk about a team-player soul  :D   There are others that work at levels you can't imagine.  Many people work un/subconciously.  Others work in the higher realms nearly exclusively ,and lead shell existences in 3D (Autistic people work in 6D and up).

Guides.  Hmmm.  I have more than 2 and less than 10.  I chose them before incarnating, at least the 2 I'm currently working with.  At some point you can actually choose guides, afterall you do have free will.  Some are for a 'lifetime' and some are there for a specific job/task.  Mine never answer "what should I do" questions, the decisions are always my free choice.  I never heard of Carla Rueckert, and I read a lot of channels.  Some are true.  Some were true at the time, but the probabilities shifted and they are no longer true, and some were 'never' true in any timeline I am in.  If it doesn't 'feel' right, don't incorporate it into you.

-Namaste
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Andromache

That does not mean turning into a parrot and accepting everything that comes your way. If you accepted everything, there would be no learning.

And some entities pick you up because they have a vested interest in your actions, say, something that might interfere with your agenda, and no, they don't go away when you say no.

Sometimes the things you value most in life are the things you have to fight for.

Never heard of Carla Rueckert?!? So what, you just missed the 1980's?!? How old are you?