News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

chronokinesis

Previous topic - Next topic

deshunk

Has anyone experienced chronokinesis yet? I need help

Realisation

Chronokinesis is virtualy and realistically impossible as time doesn't exist. It was invented by man to keep track of things.

You can slow things down, but that is only because your mind speeds up, making it seem like things are slowing down. Best way to do this, listen to the ticking of a clock.

kurai kokoro

I agree i found when I did this the first time the day seemed longer alot of kids in school do this with out even realizing it because they are so concerned with leaving school that they make their perception slower.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

netodude

you should go to earthflame.com theres a section on timebending, try it and tell me what happens...
you have to make an account now, though, for some reason
check out this site:
<a href="http://www.free-hypnosisdownloads.com" title="Free Hypnosis Downloads">Free Hypnosis Downloads</a>
dis cats got skills

Yamabushi

I've experienced it, but haven't really done it. Back around my birthday in '06 I was with my bro at a mall and he was going to let me pick whichever present I wanted. At some point I had this deja vu feeling and suddenly felt very hungry, and had the idea to grab some slices of pizza at the food court.

Two years later, around my birthday again, one of my 'guides' or 'tutors' in matters of esotericism, a male human being I know well, told me about how he had been practicing implanting thoughts in people's minds, and had gone back during an "astral projection" (not what he calls it), found me and my brother at a mall, and implanted the idea in my mind to get some pizza.

:?

kurai kokoro

he would have had to hypnotised you, and besides deja vu is different then speeding up or slowing down the perception of time, see deja vu is the perception of events that will happin because of the choices you may or may not have repeated, i'm not intirely sure of deja vu but i do know that it happins to me all the time. controling your perception of time however is radicaly differant, when doing so you see the events around you at a slightly faster or slower pace, if i was you i'd do some more research, also if you have only digital clocks as i do now, then you can try listening to your heart beat, raise your heart rate as much as possible (with out killing yourself lol) then if you do it right everything will seem to go by faster, this of course is meditation.

totaly unrelated to the current topic, once when i did this techniuqe i left my body went downstairs, and i called my body to me and when i opened my eyes my freind who was infront of me literaly saw me apear in front of him and he was shocked nearly had a heart attack lol.

Yamabushi

Quote from: kurai kokoro on September 29, 2009, 16:11:32
he would have had to hypnotised you, and besides deja vu is different then speeding up or slowing down the perception of time, see deja vu is the perception of events that will happin because of the choices you may or may not have repeated, i'm not intirely sure of deja vu but i do know that it happins to me all the time. controling your perception of time however is radicaly differant, when doing so you see the events around you at a slightly faster or slower pace, if i was you i'd do some more research, also if you have only digital clocks as i do now, then you can try listening to your heart beat, raise your heart rate as much as possible (with out killing yourself lol) then if you do it right everything will seem to go by faster, this of course is meditation.

totaly unrelated to the current topic, once when i did this techniuqe i left my body went downstairs, and i called my body to me and when i opened my eyes my freind who was infront of me literaly saw me apear in front of him and he was shocked nearly had a heart attack lol.

He didn't hypnotize me. Thought entrainment can be induced by many means. How much cognitive neuroscience are you familiar with? I'd suggest you do your research, as well. Particularly Michael Persinger's work at the Behavioral Neuroscience Unit up in Canada. I've done plenty of my own share in all subjects (and much more) discussed on this forum, since childhood, but thanks for the (somewhat extraneous) advice. This fellow is a highly adept Taoist sennin. Perhaps this doesn't fall under "chronokinesis" moreso as it does "time travel."

Our understanding of the cause of deja vu differs.

I don't have an interest in controlling my perception of time as you propose but I can already accelerate my heart bps, dilate my pupils, spike my GSR, etc on demand.

YB

kurai kokoro

hmm interesting, I thought tao was a form of magic preformed by some sort of monk, however i shall do more research into the matter, but i think i understand what you mean a form of telepathy with thought suggestion. i'd like to try that "teleportation" thing again though that was quite intruiging with my eyes closed i could see as if i was looking at the sun.

Yamabushi

Quote from: kurai kokoro on September 29, 2009, 18:32:52
hmm interesting, I thought tao was a form of magic preformed by some sort of monk, however i shall do more research into the matter, but i think i understand what you mean a form of telepathy with thought suggestion. i'd like to try that "teleportation" thing again though that was quite intruiging with my eyes closed i could see as if i was looking at the sun.

Yeah, you got it with the thought suggestion / telepathy. As for your teleportation, that's pretty impressive.

kurai kokoro

how i said i did that was theoritical, what about the tao thing? am i correct about that as well?

Yamabushi

Quote from: kurai kokoro on September 29, 2009, 22:57:49
how i said i did that was theoritical, what about the tao thing? am i correct about that as well?

Taoism is a religion. You don't have to practice sorcery to be a Taoist, but there is Taoist sorcery / magic / alchemy.

kurai kokoro

kool one things for sure i'm never touching magic but do you have any links? i'd google it but i'd probably find something way unrelated, btw we should get back to the original topic or it'll probably get all locked or something.

Athymari

Time speeds up for me everynight.

I close my eyes suddenly whoosh! 7 hours have gone by in 5 mins!

For me its all about perception. I know if I knuckle down and work and resist looking at the clock, the afternoon will fly by and it will suddenly be near time to go home and I will think ' wow! is it that time already, this afternoons gone fast'.

On the other hand if I keep looking at the clock I am pin pointing a moment exact in time and judging the progess by that point everytime I glance at the clock which brings about thought of 'is it only that time?'.

But through all this the clock speed never changed. THe only thing that did was what I was doing/thinking at the time.

kurai kokoro

that is the point we made earlyer. but thanks for sticking to the topic lol.

Athymari

Quote from: kurai kokoro on September 30, 2009, 15:31:18
that is the point we made earlyer. but thanks for sticking to the topic lol.

He/she ask for anyones opinion, doesnt mean I can back up what others said :p Give more of a general consensus (sp) of people ideas.

kurai kokoro

I agree with you on the perception thing however it can be controled to where you can see time pass by rather quick, or pretty slow all you have to do is meditate with the rythem of the clock, also as i have said before i have only digital clocks "sigh"

radman32

I can manipulate time in my dreams pretty well. I always think it's cool when i'm doing it. But i also feel like i'm leaving my body and viewing time like a movie, and reeling it back or restarting.

kurai kokoro

you should look more into it, it may uncover some rather interesting events or secrates, try going back as far as the 16 hundreds.

kurtykurt42

My research leads me to believe that time can only be controlled in a localized field, usually in the shape of a bubble. The manipulation of the field can be controlled by our thoughts. By this I mean the rate at which time flows within the bubble and how long the bubble exists. Sending matter though time, as in people can be rather dangerous which is why this form of time travel might be limited to our energy body only. More advanced technology will need to be incorporated in order to manipulate these time/space/energy fields so that it is safe for biological life such as ourselves to travel.

kurai kokoro

you cannot go back or forward it time, time exists for us only, we can only precieve time if you clear your mind and focus on the here and now where it belongs then you may understand this.  :wink: okay?

kurtykurt42

I'm not talking about the 'perception of time' which is what you seem to be focusing on in this post. Rather I am referring to the creation and control of time in a localized field.

For example try to picture a bubble about the size of the room your in now. By controlling the magnetic/energy/frequency/etc. fields in this bubble we can control the speed at which time passes. Now lets say that you modified the bubble to make time pass slowly inside the field of the bubble. So, you step into the bubble and your 'perception of time' will be the same as before, yet the perception from the observers perspective will be as if you are not moving at all. One minute in the bubble may be equivalent to 1 year outside. Thus, when you were to come out of the bubble one year would have passed and you would have 'traveled' into the future one year.

This leads to several other problems such as the multi-Universe theory which basically states that the future you are in now (after the time travel) might not be the same future that would have happened had you not time traveled. Making the return to 'your' past extremely difficult but hopefully not impossible.

:wink: okay?

Yamabushi

From my research and experimental work, I'm pretty certain that kurty is on the right track here. Think of three lasers (in identical frequencies) projected together onto a target in space and displayed on an oscilloscope. By adjusting the phase of one frequency (from one source) in relation to the identical others (from two other sources), a standing wave can be created as a bubble or envelope at 180 degrees orthogonal to the object in space. If one frequency is decreased so that the phase difference is less than 180 degrees, the wave will move backward. If one frequency is increased so that the phase difference is greater than 180 degrees, the wave moves forward.

By using this rather simple phase conjugation technique, applied to produce a push, pull or balance against etheric / manifest energy inflow and outflow, we can use phase conjugates within the confines of quantum inequalities and quantum interest to slow, accelerate or stop time.

kurtykurt42

I'm curious to know if it's possible that if when we die our energy body will have the ability to move forward or backward in time using this method, allowing us to not have to wait for our friends and loved ones to die so that we can be with them again. If it is possible to create this 'bubble' where time can pass at a faster/slower rate we can then move into the bubble and normal time will 'flow' past us. If time does work in this manner it should then also be possible for us to travel back to this time (2009) and communicate with ourselves by using telepathy/remote viewing/astral projection. Of course I would probably be pretty suspicious of someone claiming to be me from the future but nevertheless it doesn't seem impossible.