News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A couple of things,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

G'day,

Im new to this site, so I'll introduce myself a little bit before continuing.  I've been under atack for quite some time, and (thanks to this site and others) I've learned quite a lot in the last few years which has helped me through some of the tough times, like when I was being systematically raped by aboriginal spirits (who were themselves tortured, abused then murdered in the area I used to live in - part of the reason I moved but some of them followed me.)

Anyway, one technique I used to cut off a lot of attachments I haven't seen documented anywhere so I'll share it with you.  You don't need to project to do this, but being able to visualise what I'm doing helps me a lot.  Imagine, or will into your vision, all of the beings that are attacking you and could have a negative effect on your life.  What I see when I do this is a dark humanoid shape.  Next you will see that they have a cord (which is dark grey or black) connecting them.  I've read in places that cords are impossible to break but I've broken them.  You have to create a spherical, impenetrable sheild of white energy around the cord first.  Then using as much willpower as you can imagine the part of the cord on the outside of the sheild breaking away.  Quickly expand the sheild so the cord ending on the inside is nowhere near the perimeter of the sheild.  The cord trys to reconnect itself and if you break concentration it will do so almost immediately.  The other end of the cord will curl up and wrap around itself, sort of like a noose.  To seal it off once and for all, create another sheild around the loose end and try to hold it for as long as possible.  It doesn't work fully until you do it a few times and I think the attacker gives up in the end.  I'm unable to verify this technique myself, but since I used it I feel less threatened.  I'd like someone to try it out to see if it really works.  I'm not sure if this would work to sever the cord attaching a spirit to a living creature but I'm not going to try.