News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

dejavu

Previous topic - Next topic

slowly

Hello, I have periods of time when I get dejavu five or six times a day for a week straight.  After a while this stops and I go about my normal business.  About a month later, this dejavu phase comes on again...and repeat.  I've even had dejavu experiences so powerful and uncanny that I was moved to tears in a crowded room of people, where normally I would be shy.  This cycle has existed for my whole life and I was wondering if anyone has had similar experiences, or if I'm just a silly, over-imaginative dreamer.  Thanks.

Stookie

I've always assumed that deja-vu is like a short circuit in the brain. Your current experience is being fed through a part of the brain where memories normally arise from.  It gives the feeling that the current experience is also a memory, but you know it never really happened before. As a kid I experienced it a lot.

Ewok

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Dejavus are ok in my books. there are many different types of dejavu as well, i usualy channel at least 1  - 2 dejavus a week, but more is common. U;ll be fine

AmbientSound

I think Deja-Vu is the result of timeline pluralities whereby one timeline intersects another. It could be an opportunity to cross over into an alternate reality. There is also something to be said for the Law of Attraction and how our thoughts become things. I think it may play a role in deja-vu as well.

NoY

There are many who belive that during the night life is programed into you by the spirit

so when you have a dejavu and you remember doing it before you did but was asleep at the time.
its very easy to check next time it happens when your in the moment of having a dejavu ask your self if you was awake the first time. and see what answer you get

:NoY:

zareste

Heh, I opened this thread twice by accident

QuoteThere are many who belive that during the night life is programed into you by the spirit
This may have some truth. I've been studying holographic reality to figure out how 'dimensions' work. It has puzzled me for years why there are objects and life forms among us that we can't interact with, and of all the theories I've had, my best conclusion is, we're living in a somewhat holographic reality where certain objects can be added and removed depending on a set of rules your spirit attunes to. Systems in our planets and galaxies seem to be arranged to create holographs like this.

I wondered how a holographic reality could be programmed, then I remembered how a hypnotist does the exact same thing. When you're in a trance, someone can dictate what you're going to see when you wake up, and even program your reactions. They can tell you you're going to be on the top of a building, and cause you to jump off when they snap their fingers. They could even tell you certain people are invisible, and your mind will create this perception.

When you're in a trance or asleep, apparently, your day can be programmed.